Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:24:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Working smart vs working hard - an ultimate guide  (Read 1953 times)
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:35:25 PM

As far as working smart is better than working hard there are some instances that need working hard. The world record brokers always marry working hard with working smart.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
lushlife

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:14:04 PM

for example I have a task to do, I always search a way that could finish the task faster and better. so I think I'm a smart worker Smiley
BitProCoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:19:43 PM

Working hard will not always be a guarantee to make you rich because you will only make your boss richer. But it's different when you work hard for a business that you, yourself is the boss. I guess hardwork pays off if you own the business yourself and the effort you've made for that business is well worth it, when your the one to gain it all.
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:23:41 PM

Working smart can save time rather than working hard. Because it's more time saving if you work smart you can able to determine whether it is time to invest or not.
You're right. Many people work hard but can not make as much money as smart people do. They know how to save time and invest in places where they can earn the fastest
jennygamilo

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:59:01 PM

It is better to work harder to use the talents, often to the talented people who are employed at the end of the study and this is the reason for them to be more productive in the brain only but we can not deny that it is also good in doing so we can learn to see the value of something because it tries to get it before it does not mean that they do not use their talents just because they are working hard
YED

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:30:09 PM

The idea that you should work smarter, not only harder isn’t anything new. When talking about the difference between smart and hard work it’s pretty simple to explain what working hard means. If you want to be successful in the long run, you have to put long hours into work.On the other hand, it’s really hard to find very clear guidelines on what working smart really means and how it’s different from hard work. That’s because smart work is what makes the difference.
thekafi

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:11:12 AM

This is a sequel to this thread. If you are interested only in the fat of the thread and the cream of the theme, look no further than this and the second post here.

Many people say that you should work hard if you want to succeed in life and rise to riches. I'd rather say that working hard will only make your boss richer, not yourself. On the other hand, there is an age-old adage which says that you should be working smarter, not harder. But working smarter is a vague idea, and I'm interested to hear what people have to say on this topic. As far as I'm concerned, I think that working smart comes down to creating environment where you will have more chances to meet Lady Luck smiling at you, where you will be able to hit a lucky strike because luck plays an ever-important role in our lives. For example, if you want to find a date to have a romantic relationship with or you are looking for a one-night stand only, you will go to a beach or a bar since your chances are higher there, right? The same approach seems to be applicable to work as well. In other words, stick around the places where your chances of success are the highest.

So share your opinions here, guys. What is your practical take on working smart?

I prefer to choose working smart, it will give you alot benefit. you can be succes. it is better than working hard.
danwanyd

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:37:56 AM

Work to learn to think wisely efforts can be successful, efforts can get fame and wealth, a lot of people are the "hard" and "hard" as a motto, so busy all day, perennial suffering from tired. But the efficiency of this work is not high, and few of them are able to succeed or get everything they need to get rich. We need smart work, not just hard work.
jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 01:45:23 AM

I'd like to chime in and say it varies on a case-to-case basis but it is usually a combination of both that make you successful.

For example if you are a sculptor, working smarter would probably mean planning out which parts to sculpt first and making sure you don't need to repeat tasks. Then again, that doesn't free you from the fact that you really have to put in the work needed to complete the sculpture. You need to work hard and long to finish it. Going further, some would probably argue that you could work smarter and hire people to do it for you, that would work but you would also have to work hard and interview the right workers and find clients.

Hopefully this examples shows how working smarter and harder goes hand-in-hand.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
FUD Expert

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:06:35 AM

It's better if you do both. You can work hard but you can also implement strategies to make your profits faster. Just like in business, an owner will just do the basic routine to sell his products and the cycle goes on repeat but if you are working smart, you will go an extra mile and try other methods to make much more profit.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 02:16:47 AM

the more important is the work smart. we need to know what to do to make a profit not just today, but for the foreseeable and forever. planning samgat important. after all the preparation is ripe, then it must be balanced with hard work as well.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Rollkal

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:41:05 AM

work smart and work hard, if there is team team you will easily succeed. As far as I work in any field, we alone will not be able to think much, but working with our team will have more ideas.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:00:35 AM

Working smart and hard is very important. But working smart is a lot better. Important is the result of the work. If you work hard, do not waste your time wasting your time. Smart people work effectively, shorten time and achieve high quality.
mendra_2009

Activity: 429

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:59:34 AM

Find the identity, learn what is fun and focus and try your best to achieve the goal of what you want. that is what it means to work and make work as a pleasure not a burden in life it will produce something good. in the end I just say work with as much as possible and work as well as possible using positive thoughts then we will get success in work

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:13:54 AM

Working smart can save time rather than working hard. Because it's more time saving if you work smart you can able to determine whether it is time to invest or not.
You're right. Many people work hard but can not make as much money as smart people do. They know how to save time and invest in places where they can earn the fastest

I think work smart and hard work is needed. when you have a very busy job then smart work it will play an important role in how you manage your time to work and so on. work hard is also needed because sometimes lazy to work is also in the natural happen by everyone. work hard will keep you excited dude
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:18:02 AM

For the best results of course we have to work smart, by mastering the techniques and intelligent methods then we can produce better than working hard, and of course we should always analyze all the work we have done, if there is a failure then we have to improve.
Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:24:29 AM

This is a sequel to this thread. If you are interested only in the fat of the thread and the cream of the theme, look no further than this and the second post here.

Many people say that you should work hard if you want to succeed in life and rise to riches. I'd rather say that working hard will only make your boss richer, not yourself. On the other hand, there is an age-old adage which says that you should be working smarter, not harder. But working smarter is a vague idea, and I'm interested to hear what people have to say on this topic. As far as I'm concerned, I think that working smart comes down to creating environment where you will have more chances to meet Lady Luck smiling at you, where you will be able to hit a lucky strike because luck plays an ever-important role in our lives. For example, if you want to find a date to have a romantic relationship with or you are looking for a one-night stand only, you will go to a beach or a bar since your chances are higher there, right? The same approach seems to be applicable to work as well. In other words, stick around the places where your chances of success are the highest.

So share your opinions here, guys. What is your practical take on working smart?

Im interested to this topic. Working smart and working hard are also different.. For me working smart is what im doing now. I just here working. Answering questions that ive recorded. So when someone ask the same question my record will answer him.
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:52:29 AM

Working hard is good thing that happen in your life , but working hard just exerting much of your force without thinking what will happen next about your work, but when you are working smart , you will always thinking of good things about your work, yoy will a good judgement for your work, so I prefer to working smart than working hard  a good guide to happy living.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
podavan

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:57:03 AM

I think you must always try to find position in life where you can have lot of options open, and try to be smart/informed enough to choose the best one it given moment.
But first you must know what you want and be clear in your goals.
When your goals are clear, you won't waste time on unnneccessary things anymore.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:58:43 AM

To succeed and become a valuable human being, you need the following three virtues:
-clean-handed
-loyal
hardships and curiosity
These are the best virtues to create billionaires. If you have a lot of time, you can read the autobiography of some people who have been successful in life. They have a common interest in learning, loyalty and consistency with their ideals. That's what I know about your topic, hope it helps.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: