Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:18:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Working smart vs working hard - an ultimate guide  (Read 1953 times)
mimienamphine

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:17:15 PM

If hard work was really the best way to success then the workers in the cement industry,masons,and sweepers at the company should have been the highest earners in the company not their bosses.
The days of slavery and industrial age was when we talked about hard work as the source of success.Am in no way suggesting that hard work do not give success but in the information,hard work do not always give success but being smart with timely receiving and acting on information.Information age is about smartness not only hard work.

PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:17:47 PM

Working smart is essential while working hard...because not all who works hard work smartly sometime they just work and work without thinking...without planning..without strategy without goal in mind while working that is why even if he works for a decade still nothing improve and nothing accomplish...

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
yakafi

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:24:30 PM

Many people say that you should work hard if you want to succeed in life and rise to riches. I'd rather say that working hard will only make your boss richer, not yourself. On the other hand, there is an age-old adage which says that you should be working smarter, not harder. But working smarter is a vague idea, and I'm interested to hear what people have to say on this topic. As far as I'm concerned, I think that working smart comes down to creating environment where you will have more chances to meet Lady Luck smiling at you, where you will be able to hit a lucky strike because luck plays an ever-important role in our lives. For example, if you want to find a date to have a romantic relationship with or you are looking for a one-night stand only, you will go to a beach or a bar since your chances are higher there, right? The same approach seems to be applicable to work as well. In other words, stick around the places where your chances of success are the highest.

So share your opinions here, guys. What is your practical take on working smart?

I prefer working hard with smart strategic. I think it will make you success.because , Today there is many competitions , you must smart and work hard.
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 2195

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:31:01 PM

Many people say that you should work hard if you want to succeed in life and rise to riches. I'd rather say that working hard will only make your boss richer, not yourself. On the other hand, there is an age-old adage which says that you should be working smarter, not harder. But working smarter is a vague idea, and I'm interested to hear what people have to say on this topic.
In my opinion, working hard means that you don't use your creative abilities, and you make what is well known and defined at the current times. Working smarter means that your work is non-standard, and you make a new thing or invent something. Personally I mostly approve the second way, because the progress is needed, but not always the creative persons become rich.
VentureHero

Activity: 86
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:42:25 PM

I can see that most of the community (including me) is standing on the working smart side.

I don't know if it also happened to you guys, but sometimes you see people "proud" of working over 10 hours a day, maybe because it makes them feel like some small Elon Musk.
pernah ada

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:59:55 PM

I think smart work was born before working smart. because ancient times did not know sophisticated technology depends only on energy and muscle saja.maka than that we should appreciate our bekeja system, smart or hard.
Hell-raiser (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:11:12 AM

Many people say that you should work hard if you want to succeed in life and rise to riches.

They say this as a way of saying: do not be lazy and push yourself.

I'm afraid this is nowhere near enough. A lot of people push themselves close to or even beyond their natural limits, and what do they get in return? Let me guess, severe procrastination and boredom in the very least and ultimately health issues as a nice bonus if they persist, ranging from purely psychological (like depression and other mental disorders) to physical problems. Even when you decide on pushing yourself (as much as I don't like this word), you should do that in a smart way. Thou shalt know thy limits!

What is your practical take on working smart?

have your own business and get good profits... if you work for a company, then you must raise money and build your own company, this is what I call smart work. In the company of owner you never know when the owner of the company will dismiss you and if you die your wife and children will suffer.

But in case you have your own company, you die your wife and children will be managing the company.

Something like 90% (or even more) of startups end up bankrupt in the first year of their operation. Obviously, it is a dead end for the majority of people and yet another cliche you will find among many others under the "how to get rich fast" section.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:46:16 AM

Many people say that you should work hard if you want to succeed in life and rise to riches. I'd rather say that working hard will only make your boss richer, not yourself. On the other hand, there is an age-old adage which says that you should be working smarter, not harder. But working smarter is a vague idea, and I'm interested to hear what people have to say on this topic.
In my opinion, working hard means that you don't use your creative abilities, and you make what is well known and defined at the current times. Working smarter means that your work is non-standard, and you make a new thing or invent something. Personally I mostly approve the second way, because the progress is needed, but not always the creative persons become rich.
Well, when we talk about working hard, we would definitely think that person is a worker, an employee, instead of boss, that means that our career can only reach a certain level then we will not be able to continue the breakthrough. And talking about a person who works smart, we can see the potential in them, they can achieve great breakthrough, they are born to become a wealthy, exactly as you say, not all smart and creative people will become rich but they will always have a higher rate than those who work hard, they may not be rich but their lives will be full of comfort and no shortage of anything, so I also like to work smart, instead of hardworking

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
theblack_cat

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:06:16 PM

today intelligent work is needed.
know the narrowness of the job and right you say that hard work will enrich the boss.
if I had the chance to become a rich man I would work smart with the assets I have without having to work hard.
and I will hire people who want to work hard
😎😎😎

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Baggong

Activity: 247

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:19:51 PM

For those who have big capital then smart work of course is the thing they can do, but if not yet have capital and money then that can be done is work hard. all efforts if started with good things then produce things that are satisfactory.
necktiearrival0

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:27:42 AM

Working hard is nothing but a waste of time, working smart is the key.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:53:13 AM

I think smart work was born before working smart. because ancient times did not know sophisticated technology depends only on energy and muscle saja.maka than that we should appreciate our bekeja system, smart or hard.
I have firm belief that working smart and working hard bath have equal importance in the progress and prosperity of a person. If someone has talent and chooses a beneficial profession which is indeed smart but does not give his best, definitely he will never come at the top of competition. As the saying goes, hard work beats talents when talent does not work hard. Without some real efforts, dreaming for fruits is stupidity.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:55:15 AM

Many people say that you should work hard if you want to succeed in life and rise to riches. I'd rather say that working hard will only make your boss richer, not yourself. On the other hand, there is an age-old adage which says that you should be working smarter, not harder. But working smarter is a vague idea, and I'm interested to hear what people have to say on this topic. As far as I'm concerned, I think that working smart comes down to creating environment where you will have more chances to meet Lady Luck smiling at you, where you will be able to hit a lucky strike because luck plays an ever-important role in our lives. For example, if you want to find a date to have a romantic relationship with or you are looking for a one-night stand only, you will go to a beach or a bar since your chances are higher there, right? The same approach seems to be applicable to work as well. In other words, stick around the places where your chances of success are the highest.

So share your opinions here, guys. What is your practical take on working smart?

Working smart will bring you success because there are a lot of people in the corporate world today who are working but definitely they are not earning that much money so we can say that working smart is better than working hard.
greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:07:55 AM

Working hard is different from working smart.
Working hard can perform the work without using the mind. The daily routine of responsibilities can master in a couple of months. So being smart is not required in that particular field of duty. While in other hands working smart is better than working hard. It means even the daily routine is there still the person try to observe what the possible things to be learned in order to improve self confidence and be more productive. It is also creativity of the worker. Smart worker will prepare not just for today's issue but also the coming tomorrow.
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:56:29 AM

People spend most of their lives at work, and we have to find ways to manage our time. When you work in a limited period of time, will be all to have finished all the work and in good order, no longer feel have a lot of things busy not over, no longer feel complicated work, also need to often work overtime, will no longer forget some important things, well, congratulations, you have control over their time effectively, become the master of time.
suburban123

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:17:40 AM

Usually the work is a routine routine that someone higher in the food chain has set for you. Our parents went to work, all our friends want to get a job, the advertisement replicates the image of a happy worker. We grow up with the thought that our natural destination is to be a work force. But perhaps a radical change for the better lies at the heart of the decision to become the master of his business. Work for self-employed is the ability to independently bear responsibility for your income and your life as a whole.
jamesclark

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:10:42 AM

I would rather work with my intellectual abilities rather than with my physical ones since new ideas, problem solutions and other products of your brain are always more appreciated.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:59:29 AM

Working hard and working smart have connection to each other. You can't become successful person if you don't have one of those traits. You should work smart and work hard for you to easily achieve your dreams.

imapd

Activity: 173

cave canem!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:21:52 AM

I would say that in my life from personal experience it usually happen, that I`m working hard, and then develop a way to work smart.

totaleclipseofthebank

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:54:14 PM

I agree that working hard is the best way to achieve a goal. Only being ambitious and hard-working a person can reach the goal and be successful. There are a lot of guides on the Internet that are designed to help you in achieving your goal quickly and effectively
Working without thinking clearly or being smart will cost you a big amount of time. I have many friends who do not waste to much time on working but they still have good amount of money because they willing to learn more and use their brain in working

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: