Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:19:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Working smart vs working hard - an ultimate guide  (Read 1953 times)
yarozaqu

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:58:57 AM

Many people say that you should work hard if you want to succeed in life and rise to riches. I'd rather say that working hard will only make your boss richer, not yourself. On the other hand, there is an age-old adage which says that you should be working smarter, not harder. But working smarter is a vague idea, and I'm interested to hear what people have to say on this topic. As far as I'm concerned, I think that working smart comes down to creating environment where you will have more chances to meet Lady Luck smiling at you, where you will be able to hit a lucky strike because luck plays an ever-important role in our lives. For example, if you want to find a date to have a romantic relationship with or you are looking for a one-night stand only, you will go to a beach or a bar since your chances are higher there, right? The same approach seems to be applicable to work as well. In other words, stick around the places where your chances of success are the highest.

So share your opinions here, guys. What is your practical take on working smart?

I prefer working hard and spend my spare time to do working smart , like to participate in bounty campaign
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:53:58 AM

You are right, working smart is advantageous in many folds!
But i think you should working hard with smart mind because if you just work in smart and no hard working so it will never beneficial for you, so it is very important that you will work smart with hard working.
It is very important to do both no one that gets far in life only does one, you need to work hard and you need to work smart that is the only way to get ahead in life, look at any famous person that you admire whether that person is a scientist, an artist, or a businessman and you will see a person that worked very hard for what he wanted and that also was really smart and found new ways to do something.
vorobev

Activity: 46

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:37:35 AM

Working smart is more important anywhere like in stocks as well. A better approach is to use your capital to buy the stocks in a number of companies. This results in decreased risk for the investor.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:06:25 AM

Working hard does not mean to make your boss wealthy, I think it means to work hard we have to be really serious with heart to doing something. While, working smart in my opinion is where you work because it is your desire, you work with the heart is not a burden, where you do something because of your own will, then you can be more innovative and creative.

Idaujotaite

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:14:32 AM

I think it’s a mix of both you have to work hard and work smart at the same time. Putting in hard work and effort is really important but also strategizing and planning out everything is Key.
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:37:11 AM

Working smartly for me does not come without hard work because if you want to excel in life you have to work hard first then after working hard you can apply smartness to your work and you can say that I am working smartly so for anyone to work smartly first have to work hard have the knowledge and know-how of what you are doing.
jamesclark

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:28:17 PM

There is definetly big difference between working hard and woorking smart but the main advantage when making money with your intellectual skills is that you spend less physical effort and learn new things, get knowledge which is always great.
yahamidu

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:23:44 PM

Many people say that you should work hard if you want to succeed in life and rise to riches. I'd rather say that working hard will only make your boss richer, not yourself. On the other hand, there is an age-old adage which says that you should be working smarter, not harder. But working smarter is a vague idea, and I'm interested to hear what people have to say on this topic. As far as I'm concerned, I think that working smart comes down to creating environment where you will have more chances to meet Lady Luck smiling at you, where you will be able to hit a lucky strike because luck plays an ever-important role in our lives. For example, if you want to find a date to have a romantic relationship with or you are looking for a one-night stand only, you will go to a beach or a bar since your chances are higher there, right? The same approach seems to be applicable to work as well. In other words, stick around the places where your chances of success are the highest.

So share your opinions here, guys. What is your practical take on working smart?

I prefer working smart, we will succes if you can choose smart strategic for you business. I believe it, trader is smart job. so, you can try it.
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:31:46 PM

You need to work hard AND smart: the idea that someone can be so smart to escape the hard part is completely unrealistic.

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
Pinoyfan

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:39:42 PM

You can work hard while you are working smart. You know what I mean cause people nowadays can do all.their want if you are really smart you can work hard while working smart. An entrepreneurial is an  important to adopt and you will be successful someday. Just dream and believer
aleenoe335

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:43:36 PM

Smart work is better than hard work 'is not a foreign phrase that even hundreds of times we hear in our lives. Why do we think this phrase later matters? Because now is the modern age, where life is short and we feel the time passes when we do little if we work hard, then we do only that and that is often useless. Conversely, if we work smart, we will not only save time to work optimally but also save our energy and operational costs.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:10:24 AM

In my own I do both I work smart at the same time I work hard for the good of all. Work smater is a common phrase of a worker all throughout their career. While working hard is together with positive mind and awake for the positive output all day. The both will be an unlimate guide for us to become successful in terms of what is in planned to do. Those are my key for me to be able to reach what I am now.
We will have to mange with both as if you will work really hard but you will not work smart all your effort will go in vain so it is good if you work really hard but don’t let it go wasted buy working or palming foolish, so working smart will save your time and your money from going wasted to be with  both I am sure you will make high amount of money for planning well and work on it with full honesty.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:10:19 AM

I think working in the crypto world is working smart. because for me working in crypto does not have to think hard about working in the office that everything should be according to the wishes of the boss. I agree with your post that we are better at working smart than working hard.
dirham99

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:24:16 AM

I prefer working smart, because Smart work is better than hard work 'is not a foreign phrase that even hundreds of times we hear in our lives. You will be succes, If you working smart. I like it.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 04:50:46 AM

The population of the people on this planet are getting immense number. The populace graduate in school likewise increment. The primary issue is seeking and finding an agreeable job isn't simple. When someone already have a job, we must concur the working brilliant and hard. This the mix with a specific end goal to like your actives of your manager.
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:46:40 AM

There is definetly big difference between working hard and woorking smart but the main advantage when making money with your intellectual skills is that you spend less physical effort and learn new things, get knowledge which is always great.
every one want this situation, working with less effort and working from home.maybe most people dream this condition.people that can do this is lucky people.
IL.Guerreiro

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:54:20 AM

Working hard always sometimes victimize with lack of opportunity just because of thinking that what they are doing is a chance to survive so it needs an effort of working hard making themselves blind sometimes from the better things around them.
arcanayou

Activity: 150

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:15:40 AM

smart people are hardworking, but hard-working people are not necessarily smart jobs; we know that people who think far more spend energy than just work hard using muscles, maybe many people think hard work is working with muscles or bodies, but according to I think hard-minded people are more energy-draining. so I prefer to think hard rather than just work hard which results far less, in the future human muscle will be replaced by machine, robot and AI, the ignorant and uneducated person is no longer needed
hispout

Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:25:00 AM

Working hard will not always be a guarantee to make you rich because you will only make your boss richer. But it's different when you work hard for a business that you, yourself is the boss.
I think work smart always better than work hard. if someone is not a smart person, believe me he doesn’t has any place in the world. Now, people become so sharp that they don’t allow anyone to surpass them. So in case you want to extend your professionalism or work, you need to be smart and hard worker. These both attributes can help you take the mark and if even one is missing, you are just ruined up person.
For me, both are equally important. It is not possible to become a successful renowned personality without working hard because it is law of nature that a man only gets what he efforts for. With little efforts, big achievements are impossible to happen. For example, investing in bitcoin is smart but a holder can never earn more profits than a trader as the later one works hard too. Being clever and intelligent is just the foremost requirement but not the only requirement.
Satsibul

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:37:11 AM

Success came to me when I started working for myself. You need to completely immerse yourself in the subject of your work and work hard to achieve success
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: