Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:22:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Working smart vs working hard - an ultimate guide  (Read 1953 times)
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:14:34 AM

I prefer working smart , why ? Working hard is really okay but working smart is much better , its like going to a certain place without knowing the different ways, a hard worker will continue to walk while a smart worker will look for the shortest way, at the end of the day they got the same goal.  But it will be much better if you work hard and be smart , succeeding in life means a lot of effort you cannot always look for an alternative so you should always work hard
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:25:42 AM

I prefer working smart , why ? Working hard is really okay but working smart is much better , its like going to a certain place without knowing the different ways, a hard worker will continue to walk while a smart worker will look for the shortest way, at the end of the day they got the same goal.  But it will be much better if you work hard and be smart , succeeding in life means a lot of effort you cannot always look for an alternative so you should always work hard
nice word to say " better if you work hard and be smart " .no one can do that together.but for some people working smart is hard to do.they need special skill to work.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:46:06 AM

Many people say that you should work hard if you want to succeed in life and rise to riches. I'd rather say that working hard will only make your boss richer, not yourself. On the other hand, there is an age-old adage which says that you should be working smarter, not harder. But working smarter is a vague idea, and I'm interested to hear what people have to say on this topic. As far as I'm concerned, I think that working smart comes down to creating environment where you will have more chances to meet Lady Luck smiling at you, where you will be able to hit a lucky strike because luck plays an ever-important role in our lives. For example, if you want to find a date to have a romantic relationship with or you are looking for a one-night stand only, you will go to a beach or a bar since your chances are higher there, right? The same approach seems to be applicable to work as well. In other words, stick around the places where your chances of success are the highest.

So share your opinions here, guys. What is your practical take on working smart?
I think working hard and smart should always go hand in hand. working hard I mean is willing to diligently do any work that becomes productive opportunities. and also smart looking for opportunities for success.
jamesclark

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:02:21 PM

I would say thay sometimes the situation requires both working hard and working smart which is why these two skills are necessary to become successful and make good money so you need to stay multifunctional all the time.
i_iz_vins

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:45:17 PM

Many people say that you should work hard if you want to succeed in life and rise to riches. I'd rather say that working hard will only make your boss richer, not yourself. On the other hand, there is an age-old adage which says that you should be working smarter, not harder. But working smarter is a vague idea, and I'm interested to hear what people have to say on this topic. As far as I'm concerned, I think that working smart comes down to creating environment where you will have more chances to meet Lady Luck smiling at you, where you will be able to hit a lucky strike because luck plays an ever-important role in our lives. For example, if you want to find a date to have a romantic relationship with or you are looking for a one-night stand only, you will go to a beach or a bar since your chances are higher there, right? The same approach seems to be applicable to work as well. In other words, stick around the places where your chances of success are the highest.

So share your opinions here, guys. What is your practical take on working smart?
In order to achieve success, it is needed for a man who has the will to succeed. A man needs to be smart because there are many challenges before you achieve success, so you need to be smart to deal with those and you can also think of ways on how you can be a successful person. A person also needs to be hardworking because knowledge is wasted if not used so make use of it and be a hardworking person. I also indicate luck because not all hardworking and smart person are successful, sometimes we need luck in our life. Some people has given the opportunity which does not have in other people.
charlemagne_15

Activity: 357
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:52:18 PM

I go for working smart rather than working hard. Working smart is a less time consumer. Also, it helps you grow more and be mature. Although, the both them are essential, it is still better if you work smart because in doing it you train your mind to be competitive and open minded in all things. Furthermore, it helps you see opportunities. Working smart is also a strategy you need to avail.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:57:48 PM

Working smart and working hard must followed both to achieved what you wanna aim for, These two methods are very significant especially in dealing investment. You cannot come up to your destination without smart moves like planning and exert extra effort to do so.
CheraFaye

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:08:16 PM

it's true especially in the work, the most priority and be a bullet in the work of course smart in thinking and working hard in order to realize that in want it is very necessary. being intelligent and persistent in the work is very important
Persiville

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:11:36 PM

Well as far as i had experience, i had also read lots of sarcastic documentations, comments and opinions regarding working hard and working smart. Some of them are even saying " if hard work really pays, show me a rich donkey", although their reference is a donkey, i somehow agree with it. I know working hard has good results, but you should also take your brain sometimes and be wise when working. Same as exceeding your limits, you should also learn to rest.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:29:03 PM

Well of course it will be great if we can be working smart. But then let's see, do we all blessed with smart brain? No right. There are several people who're not really smart. But does that mean they don't have a chance? Of course no. They can cover it with working hard. If a lazy people with smart brain and a normal hardworking people, i think the latter will have better chance to be successful.
But of course it's true. We need to be smart and make use of the situation really well. Don't miss any chance, and so we need to work hard so we won't miss any golden opportunity.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
DMCR lah

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:56:59 PM

Hard work is working so hard that you do not have the time and energy to do other activities. While the meaning of intelligent work is working and still have the energy and time for anything with the assumption of getting the same result.
DustanPorter

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:04:58 PM

some times we have to work hard only like we cannot use automated bots in some typing works. we have to do it by ourselves only
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:58:54 PM

I think they are a process. Working smart will be prior to working hard. First you will work Smart considering all the possibilities and instances wherein you will have successful outcome and after that was the time where you will hard to reach the success of the process. It was like working hard on a smart way. Make sense isn't it?
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:47:30 PM

I would prefer working smart of course, it can accomplish the job, accurately and efficiently without putting so much effort if you know how to work smart, like using your resources, tools, apps, of even mentor someone so you can delegate tasks. That is the meaning of working smart for me. Technically you are just using resources in order to get the job done, so it is a win win situation, the job gets done and you are not that tired or spending so much time on it.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:27:51 PM

I would prefer working smart of course, it can accomplish the job, accurately and efficiently without putting so much effort if you know how to work smart, like using your resources, tools, apps, of even mentor someone so you can delegate tasks. That is the meaning of working smart for me. Technically you are just using resources in order to get the job done, so it is a win win situation, the job gets done and you are not that tired or spending so much time on it.
That is right, we should always work smart since smart people has the advantage in the reality, just like in a company those managers/CEO are those who are working smart since they study hard to be in their position while those under them are the people who are working hard usually they don't have a degree.
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:08:28 PM

Working smart can save time rather than working hard. Because it's more time saving if you work smart you can able to determine whether it is time to invest or not.

That's true, if you are aiming for an progressive act in short period of time I guess combining the two is the secret, Working smart is useless if you dont do it consistently that's the time that working hard will come into the picture without the determination to work with every plan you cant have the thing that you are aiming, working hard is also great better to combine it with the working smart.

bitzizzix

Activity: 2394
Merit: 448

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:58:44 AM

What distinguishes people who work hard and work smart is how people are good at using and managing energy. people who work hard always act more but little results. while people who work smart and are able to use and change energy, act a little but more results. Energy regulation and transmutation will always be based on your intentions.
both of which I have experienced and if I have to choose, I will choose both to run as time passes.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:00:37 AM

Many would like to read it more in favor of working smart. because it's your own benefit. If you're working hard, you're just the one you love. That's why I'm very grateful to this question because I just learned that WORKING SMART is better.
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:18:20 AM

Understand working smart, then efforts to "flower in the most meaningful and the most value", or is likely to be trying to "things that don't need to do, the result instead spend more time than others, also not necessarily complete better results. Therefore, in hard work and smart work, the order is not to be transferred.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:32:35 AM

For me do them both is the best thing to do success is gonna be in your way if you have been doing that all along. Because working smart means working efficiently you are not just working all the time but working some times but assures that those works really gave you a huge profit. Working hard of course because if some people sees you thst you are working hard means that you are dedicated to your work but working hard doesn't means you are having a lot of profits so if you are working into cryptocurrency you must work smart.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: