Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:30:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Working smart vs working hard - an ultimate guide  (Read 1953 times)
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:52:53 PM

Many people say that you should work hard if you want to succeed in life and rise to riches. I'd rather say that working hard will only make your boss richer, not yourself. On the other hand, there is an age-old adage which says that you should be working smarter, not harder. But working smarter is a vague idea, and I'm interested to hear what people have to say on this topic. As far as I'm concerned, I think that working smart comes down to creating environment where you will have more chances to meet Lady Luck smiling at you, where you will be able to hit a lucky strike because luck plays an ever-important role in our lives. For example, if you want to find a date to have a romantic relationship with or you are looking for a one-night stand only, you will go to a beach or a bar since your chances are higher there, right? The same approach seems to be applicable to work as well. In other words, stick around the places where your chances of success are the highest.

So share your opinions here, guys. What is your practical take on working smart?

Working smart is way more effective than working hard. If you work hard without thinking on what could be the easiest way to accomplish something, possibly you won't gain, you're just working hard and making yourself tired of your job. But if we work smarter than that, well, you have that light feeling, relax, joy, you gain knowledge and that can possibly brings you up to the highest rank.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:13:22 AM

I prefer working smart , why ? Working hard is really okay but working smart is much better , its like going to a certain place without knowing the different ways, a hard worker will continue to walk while a smart worker will look for the shortest way, at the end of the day they got the same goal.  But it will be much better if you work hard and be smart , succeeding in life means a lot of effort you cannot always look for an alternative so you should always work hard
nice word to say " better if you work hard and be smart " .no one can do that together.but for some people working smart is hard to do.they need special skill to work.
I think both are requires in the crypto market and are equally applicable in the market, the ratio of both these types are the same and you can not leave one on another. If you are here in the market in order to get maximum profit then you will work hard and also you will have to apply various assumptions according to the market which is called smartness, so both are applicable.
Jaybitcoin2018

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:30:19 AM

For me both characteristics of working hard and smart are ultimately part of cryptocurrency working base like in a bounty campaign which if don't work hard looking for a nice campaign in altcoin bounties you can not earn bigger bounty allocation with a smart analysis which determine the campaign whether it grab automatically by the investors or not.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:30:16 AM

smart people are hardworking, but hard-working people are not necessarily smart jobs; we know that people who think far more spend energy than just work hard using muscles, maybe many people think hard work is working with muscles or bodies, but according to I think hard-minded people are more energy-draining. so I prefer to think hard rather than just work hard which results far less, in the future human muscle will be replaced by machine, robot and AI, the ignorant and uneducated person is no longer needed

I also have not seen any intelligent man, who was a lazy-bone. When you work hard for a very long time, finally, you find your strategy how to work smart.
lokanot0

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 09:38:43 AM

If you can work smart, then why not work hard? With both, i think that you would have a very high rate of success. Working smart without any other qualities would not make you any less successful, as you have said while working smart you also need luck. If I were smart, i would do all the necessary qualities to be successful, and one of them is also by working hard.
apolonio

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:42:03 AM

It is simply working smart. Even if you work so hard, you only exert too much power and energy on all that you do and this is only good to your boss not to you. The most important is to work smart like you are enjoying your work.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
mysayuri87

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:09:29 AM

Working smart are also less stress  in mind and physical stress than to working hard,,because in the modern day today due to internet are demand more people are essay to success in life and earned the money as we can compared to the old man before as work harder but no saving and enough  earnings because for just limited income resources.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:47:57 AM

Many people say that you should work hard if you want to succeed in life and rise to riches. I'd rather say that working hard will only make your boss richer, not yourself. On the other hand, there is an age-old adage which says that you should be working smarter, not harder. But working smarter is a vague idea, and I'm interested to hear what people have to say on this topic. As far as I'm concerned, I think that working smart comes down to creating environment where you will have more chances to meet Lady Luck smiling at you, where you will be able to hit a lucky strike because luck plays an ever-important role in our lives. For example, if you want to find a date to have a romantic relationship with or you are looking for a one-night stand only, you will go to a beach or a bar since your chances are higher there, right? The same approach seems to be applicable to work as well. In other words, stick around the places where your chances of success are the highest.

So share your opinions here, guys. What is your practical take on working smart?

Working smart is way more effective than working hard. If you work hard without thinking on what could be the easiest way to accomplish something, possibly you won't gain, you're just working hard and making yourself tired of your job. But if we work smarter than that, well, you have that light feeling, relax, joy, you gain knowledge and that can possibly brings you up to the highest rank.

Indeed mate, working smart can make us more doing little work with maximal result. Working smart need strategy and plan to accomplish something but the result more bigger than working hard.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:01:22 PM

Between working hard and working smart; I will tell you that working smart is the best and it really pays. But most people don't know about this or don't believe in that ideology. They believe working day and night, leaving the office at late hour after everyone is gone is the way wealth. All that is just nothing but stress activators. When you do things the smart way; you stay healthy to enjoy the fruit of your labor but if the other way, the person might die even before the wealth start coming in.

Working hard is when you are doing a certain job in a company, putting so much effort, time, hard work and others. Yet, receiving just enough and not so high pay off supported by a statement saying "No one's ever get rich by working from 9am to 5pm". I would choose working smart and it is much better if you  work smart with Bitcoin.
pasti kaya

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:17:43 PM

for me to work hard and work smart is a positive thing and in the end both will receive income as well. I think the hard work that we often do first if we already understand the work then our mindset will lead to intelligent work.
Melvin Narag

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:20:15 PM

When you are teenagers working hard fits for them because they have muscles to used too much energy to use and more carbo to burn, but when you get to an age wherein your body can generate fast I think you need to thins how to work smart, this time you should be on office work or supervisory position since we can nit be young forever.
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:39:57 PM

Working smart can save time rather than working hard. Because it's more time saving if you work smart you can able to determine whether it is time to invest or not.

Yed that's true but didnt we all know that without consistent action it will never worked, these two were both essential for us to grow and for our development. Working smart is about how good and effective the business plan was but working hard is making the ideas into life and we should both know how to value these things so we can reach the expected outcomes.
omitusaf

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:49:56 PM

My idea is to learn more. Fr instance in the work you're doing now, learn the underpinnings. Ask yourself, what makes your boss your boss? Is it ideas? Then ask how he came about it. Seek every avenue to learn. Most people work because they want more money. They're committed to something only if it will bring more money. They don't think about building their capacities.
If we will learn to acquire knowledge and know how to use it properly rather than being too anxious for money, then we're working smart.
I am a living example of this.

aysha9872

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

uncloak.io

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:20:38 PM

What I do is ask older people for their advice and try to understand their insight and try to apply to my own life. I try to balance both usually.
zakariajaki

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:50:49 PM

work smart, which I've proven by working more than one project with different jobs and being able on time and professionally, but the addition of my personal work smart when someone is able to create jobs with a more humane system of existing employment, as well can work by way of making goods that later can be patented as the work of the person,
and from that it was all the first and the last I had done and it was so beautiful
spirit of friends and success always
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:07:18 PM

If you want to be successful in the long run,you have to put long hours into work that's for working hard means.But many people work hard,but only few become really successful that's because smart work is what makes the difference. Most people who are working smart didn't learn it.They do it intuitively,it's part of their career.

IsabelCornd

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:08:11 PM

Working hard probably means working smart . Grin You can't work hard without knowledge how to work so ware are talking about the same thing with different names.
Elai101

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 10:45:55 PM

Working hard probably means working smart . Grin You can't work hard without knowledge how to work so ware are talking about the same thing with different names.
Yes the two are both important to achieve your goals of success.Working hard with working smart is the best ultimate guide for you to be productive in your field of expertise.Apply them  both and you will gain what you have work for.
bakekang

Activity: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 11:08:43 PM

I choose working smart. Working hard is like you tried very but still not good and end up nothing. Your always tired and not enjoyed your work. You must work smart it is a less tired, more enjoyable work and healthier mind and body.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
AulTeteh

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 01:31:38 AM

The problem with the working hard vs. working smart  is that all too often we frame the choice as one in which we can only choose "hard" or "smart." The question we should be asking is, why aren't we doing both?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: