Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:59:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Another Great Decline  (Read 445 times)
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:57:07 AM

There's a long term trendline that BTC's price has been following consistently. Humans being humans they occasionally get excited and it radically overshoots that trendline. Then they realise they paid a vast amount only because others were excited too, then they get sad and it plunges below it. Then they go away and it returns to normal until the next excitement.

We're still hungover from the excitement. Expect us to undershoot and then back to business as usual. Maybe later in the year. Maybe next year.
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:00:23 PM

Its been happening for three months now since the drop last january. The volatility stays from the gap between $7K to $10K. I dont know when this will continue but i hope it increases for the next quarter.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:21:48 PM

Right now bitcoin really need all the help it can get through all of its supporters that is in the community, we can never know when it can last because I really think this is a manipulation of the whales that the price is like this, We can never know what certain target they want for the price to fell but this is not a continues this because we can be certain that the price will recover and be back in a higher level again and I really think we can reach the $20,000 USD this and year or even further within that.
pimkobai

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:24:41 PM

As usual, bitcoin is experiencing another decline in the current market where I think could be an opportunity for the investors to buy more btc with lesser value. All you need to do is just wait and HODL your BTC until the market recovers again. As to when it will recover, I still don't know but would speculate that in the coming months bitcoin will increase back the price back to $12K USD after a bullish run to happen soon.
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:52:47 PM

It's a very distressful month had past and I am afraid it will continue this upcoming days and weeks. I have sold most of my alts losing a total of 50% of my investments, well that it's how it's used to be, there are losers and winners and I guess I am at the losing side.

i think the price will drop to 0$ in short time so guys sell sell sell

What came up to your mind that it will go to 0 value? That's way too impossible, you are hallucinating, wake up from your dreams it's only a market crash.
AriannaSantosUU

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:56:18 PM

We cannot stop the decrease of values of bitcoin. It's up to market. But still, we can't predict what will happen in the future. I believe that price and value of bitcoin will go up before the year ends.
Xardasim

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:10:10 PM

Another great decline in the price of Bitcoin as it goes below $8k. The price was around $8600 yesterday and as the price went down it touched as low as $7770  which is almost a $1000 price cut in BTC.
How long do you guys think the decline will continue and how less the price could go ? What might be the reason behind all of this after the statement from MtGox trustee that his selling is not responsible for the decline ?

In my opinion, considering three months chart of the Bitcoin it is obvius that resistance line is nearly 6K USD which means it can go down till 6K. But of course this forecast doesn't always justify the fact like we assumed. If you can buy it in that time then you can get benefit from the Bitcoin in the future.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:16:01 PM

We've often seen something like this, so you do not have to worry especially the community. This IMO will last until the price is discarded at $ 7k, but I do not know what will actually happen in the future. Hopefully all of this soon ends and we can see bitcoin again fixing itself quickly.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:29:43 PM

In my opinion, considering three months chart of the Bitcoin it is obvius that resistance line is nearly 6K USD which means it can go down till 6K.
I bet you meant Support Line. Both don't mean the same thing. In case that still confuses you, let me help out with clarification. However, simply put, the upper barrier is called Resistance while the down barrier is technically called the Support. In the case you described, it is a downward movement to meet a barrier and that should be Support.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:37:10 PM

Its tough when you see all coins that you hold drops big. But i can control myself not to sell my coins. Even the price are declining again i think it will still recover.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:28:55 PM

Another great decline in the price of Bitcoin as it goes below $8k. The price was around $8600 yesterday and as the price went down it touched as low as $7770  which is almost a $1000 price cut in BTC.
How long do you guys think the decline will continue and how less the price could go ? What might be the reason behind all of this after the statement from MtGox trustee that his selling is not responsible for the decline ?

Oh well, what can I say? Another bad day at the job it is. LOL.
relax man, I know you're scared for your investments but who isn't? I too am, but as much as I believe in bitcoins and in my other investments, I too believe in my decisions that I have thought over pretty well. Which is why I worry less to nothing now. I suggest you do the same also and read more about the past experiences of bitcoins so you can ease your mind. See you on the moon.
pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:58:39 PM

Not for long. To 6000 and back up is my opinion but I'm willing to hold no matter what. The people who are selling now are only doing it to buy back lower. You can see it by the slow and steady fall. If a coin is failing and people are getting rid of it's going down fast. No bad news, a bottom at 6000, small volume, it can end only one way. By a breakout up once people get tired of selling.
pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:03:15 PM

Its tough when you see all coins that you hold drops big. But i can control myself not to sell my coins. Even the price are declining again i think it will still recover.

You could have a worse day. What if you sold Bitcoin and bought Bitcoin Gold 2 months ago? Cheesy
There are some things i'm willing to bet all my money on and one of those is that Bitcoin will go back to 20000 USD again. It may take months or even years but I'm not in a hurry. It's a long term investment anyway.
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:18:37 PM

According to the charts, bitcoin is facing a new death cross and the price might drop below 3K. But what the charts show does not always have to happen. Fact is, people are selling off because they panick and that causes the price drop. But even if the price drops below 3K, it will increase and maybe reach 20K again.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:21:39 PM

It is a problem to me because I spent most of my money buying other things online.
If I just knew this will happen then I could have saved it for buying more.
This price is too low and bitcoin being undervalued again.
Maybe next week there will be a great pump again. I think it is just from the sudden panic from the news of regulation or maybe the people who have really used it for money laundering are trying to escape now. I am still calm and will be waiting for bitcoin to be valued at the right price.
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:29:16 PM

the reason behind this decline is some negative news like google and facebook banning crypto ads, mtgox news, etc but crypto analysts says that google banning will be a good thing for the market in the long run as it may stop fake icos etc. people are just selling in panic. Bitcoin will rise soon as always.

LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:34:18 PM

We just wait for the conclusion on the G20 meeting,the discussions will revolve around the implications of cryptocurrencies and the potential applications of its underlying technology.U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said his concerns revolve around the use of cryptocurrencies in illegal activities like money laundering, while French and German finance officials co-wrote a letter in February that sounded the alarm on potential risks to investors.

Source : https://www.coindesk.com/g20-delegates-will-seek-common-response-crypto-talks/
AnnaGeraMsk

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:36:20 PM

today it became known that Twitter in the trail behind Google is planning a ban on crypts, this is already a bust of the guys! Enough, stop on Facebook!
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:53:36 PM

We cannot stop the decrease of values of bitcoin. It's up to market. But still, we can't predict what will happen in the future. I believe that price and value of bitcoin will go up before the year ends.
Relax this is not the first time a downward trend occurred. Limited currency can only go up in the long term. Anything with limited supply will always behave that way. Have patience and don't sell.
CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:01:26 PM

Keep calm because everything will be back to normal. 7,000$ is still abig price for bitcoin. Actually comparing to its price before, bitcoins value is still the biggest among coins. The reason why its price decline is because of the big news about google banning crypto. Well, just keep on holding your coins.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: