Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:39:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Australian Company Lends up to 500K from 1.5% per month. WORLDWIDE  (Read 745 times)
BitcoinDealersAUS (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 10:37:48 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2019, 10:26:22 AM by BitcoinDealersAUS

Hi guys,

We are an Australian company with 3 offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide, and now WE DO LOANS WORLDWIDE

People use their Crypto as collateral and borrow up to 60%.
our website is:

https://bitcoindealers.com.au
https://bitcoindealers.com.au/loans.html
info@bitcoindealers.com.au

This is a summary of what you need to know:

1.    You can borrow up to 60% of the value of your crypto.
   2.    Your Crypto is used as collateral.
   3.    You receive funds on the spot in cash or telegraphic transfer
           anywhere in the world, all major currencies.
   4.    You can keep the loan for as long as you need it.
   5.    Once a month pay the monthly fee, if you want to continue the loan.
   6.    When you are ready pay the loan back, and you get your crypto back.
   7.    HAPPY DAYS!

The Monthly rates are as follow:

GUYS WE ARE LOWERING OUR RATES, CHECK THE NEW RATES OUT:

500k+ = 1.5% per month
 200k+ = 1.7% per month
 100k+ = 1.8% per month
 50k+ = 1.9% per month
 20k+ = 2.0% per month
 10k+ = 2.1% per month
 5k+ = 2.3% per month
 1k+ = 3.0% per month

If you are in Australia welcome to visit one of our offices, alternatively it can be done via email info@bitcoindealers.com.au or call us
From Australia dial: 1800 628 831 and overseas +61 424 909 235 (WhatsApp)

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:53:56 PM
Merited by Vod (1)

Hi guys,

We are an Australian company with 3 offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide, and now WE DO LOANS WORLDWIDE

our website is:

bitcoindealers.com.au
bitcoindealers.com.au/loans.html

7.    HAPPY DAYS!

500k+ = 1.5% per month
 200k+ = 1.8% per month
 100k+ = 1.9% per month
 50k+ = 2.5% per month
 20k+ = 2.8% per month
 10k+ =3.0% per month
 5k+ = 4.0% per month
 1k+ = 5.0% per month

If you are in Australia welcome to visit one of our offices, alternatively it can be done via email info@bitcoindealers.com.au or call us

Quoted for future reference.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
pjrib77

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:36:17 AM

How come you're so cheap ? and what coins are you accepting ?

Thanks
Lil Mac

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:48:11 AM

Interesting.  Your one Adelaide office was on the market as just a few weeks ago.  Have you had any past business? If so you should be able to sign multiple addresses with previous significant balances right?
BitcoinDealersAUS (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:01:19 AM

Thanks

We are cheap because we use our own funds.
We currently have a huge amount of funds available and since we are new in the space we have to be competitive to attract customers Smiley Furthermore we make much less if the funds simply sit in the bank.

We have been lending here in Australia for the last 6 years against gold and silver bullion through our other company. We own a local exchange that does Bullion and cryptos. Now due to demand we started lending to our clients using their crypto.

We lend on all major coins but prefer:
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Litecoin
Ripple
Bitcoin Cash
Dash
Monero
Contact us if you are unsure about your coin.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:04:19 AM

Thanks

We are cheap because we use our own funds.
We currently have a huge amount of funds available and since we are new in the space we have to be competitive to attract customers Smiley Furthermore we make much less if the funds simply sit in the bank.

We have been lending here in Australia for the last 6 years against gold and silver bullion through our other company. We own a local exchange that does Bullion and cryptos. Now due to demand we started lending to our clients using their crypto.

We lend on all major coins but prefer:
Bitcoin
Ethereum
Litecoin
Ripple
Bitcoin Cash
Dash
Monero
Contact us if you are unsure about your coin.

You own a local exchange? Even though I dont live in AU, could you post the name of this exchange?
BitcoinDealersAUS (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:16:46 AM

Interesting.  Your one Adelaide office was on the market as just a few weeks ago.  Have you had any past business? If so you should be able to sign multiple addresses with previous significant balances right?

Thank you for the backgorund check Wink  we are Suite 23, Level 4/55 Gawler place, Adelaide. The add you are looking at is for Level 4, Suite 4/55 Gawler Place.

As mentioned on another reply we are new to crypto lending so we have no previous dealings in BTC. Now we have been buying and selling BTC for over 12 months using Bitstamp heres SOME of our addresses
3B67MbXD7u1s59qVTuN6kU5Ez7CRTEoKEm
3NP6zkZ3AkLU8rziaFT7wyCMM8DhwM6Px7
33yeCJZnGzvf4KZLqf3SNnnK54Xth51Acg
ThatRandom8543

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:21:42 AM
Merited by Vod (1)

Thank you for the backgorund check Wink  we are Suite 23, Level 4/55 Gawler place, Adelaide. The add you are looking at is for Level 4, Suite 4/55 Gawler Place.

As mentioned on another reply we are new to crypto lending so we have no previous dealings in BTC. Now we have been buying and selling BTC for over 12 months using Bitstamp heres SOME of our addresses

Can you sign a message proving you own these addresses and do you have an address that you can sign that have a balance on it that could cover loans?
Hairynipples

Activity: 362
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:37:12 AM

Hi guys,

our website is:

bitcoindealers.com.au
bitcoindealers.com.au/loans.html

7.    HAPPY DAYS!

500k+ = 1.5% per month
 200k+ = 1.8% per month
 100k+ = 1.9% per month
 50k+ = 2.5% per month
 20k+ = 2.8% per month
 10k+ =3.0% per month
 5k+ = 4.0% per month
 1k+ = 5.0% per month

Where in Sydney is your office?

I live in the western suburbs so the city is only a short drive/train journey away.

I might be interested in using your services Smiley
BitcoinDealersAUS (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:42:00 AM

Can you sign a message proving you own these addresses and do you have an address that you can sign that have a balance on it that could cover loans?

Unfortunately we are unable to sign with our Bitstamp account. We are also neding USD or AUD not crypto but I have included the link bellow of our Bitstamp account
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wruT3-WRU14bBxc00Zs99dXYYECKBQgA/view?usp=sharing

BitcoinDealersAUS (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:50:41 AM

[/quote]

I live in the western suburbs so the city is only a short drive/train journey away.

[/quote]

The address is 906/84 Pitt St , Sydney . Office opens to the public on the 27th.

Head office is in Melbourne
Hairynipples

Activity: 362
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:53:26 AM

[/quote]

The address is 906/84 Pitt St , Sydney . Office opens to the public on the 27th.

Head office is in Melbourne
[/quote]

Thanks, I'll drop in at the end of the month Smiley
BitcoinDealersAUS (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:57:27 AM

You own a local exchange? Even though I dont live in AU, could you post the name of this exchange?
[/quote]

We have an over the counter exchange called BitcoinDealers.com.au
ThatRandom8543

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:44:05 AM

Unfortunately we are unable to sign with our Bitstamp account. We are also neding USD or AUD not crypto but I have included the link bellow of our Bitstamp account
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wruT3-WRU14bBxc00Zs99dXYYECKBQgA/view?usp=sharing

Honestly that doesnt exactly prove you own the address but if you expect to use any crypto as collateral, it may be best to use an escrow here than to rely on you, especially since youre new, and someone could send crypto to you and you could easily run away with it, or another worse case is that the coins somehow disappear since youre using an exchange vs hw wallet or cold storage and your account could get "hacked". So people here may be more comfortable using an escrow here that is trustworthy.
BitcoinDealersAUS (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:27:21 AM

Honestly that doesnt exactly prove you own the address but if you expect to use any crypto as collateral, it may be best to use an escrow here than to rely on you, especially since youre new, and someone could send crypto to you and you could easily run away with it, or another worse case is that the coins somehow disappear since youre using an exchange vs hw wallet or cold storage and your account could get "hacked". So people here may be more comfortable using an escrow here that is trustworthy.
[/quote]

You completely got your address search wrong! I don't see an apology anywhere? what else do you get wrong all the time?

I don't think you have read the info, WE HAVE THREE OFFICES IN AUSTRALIA, not in Ghana or not a PO Box, escrow is a joke the cheapest is 2%! thats how much we charge per month, its NOT financially viable.

The three address are there! look at the bottom of the photo!

Why are you on our back? cause we are way cheaper than you??

We are known here in Australia, we are not going to run a way with coins and close down 3 shops, you should be complaining to all the people here charging 0.5% a day! or another guy charging 11% per week!!!
How come you don't give them shit? are they your mates or something? Not very fair from you is it?

My personal WhatsApp is +61423677993 anyone is welcome to do a video call at any time and I show you our Melbourne office! (10am-6pm AUS time) and if you want to see the Adelaide or Sydney I'll give you the WhatsApps from the managers there!

And no, we don't keep those coins in an exchange, Those coins you saw in our Bitstamp account is our own stock that we use for buying and selling. The coins from loans get stored in Cold storage and when the LVR is too high we offer one more option which is Itbit.com (we do not recommend it though). However Itbit.com in my opinion has the best I've seen security wise. But not practical for day to day as the withdrawals are done manually and take hours as they check them one by one. 

Now let me ask you! are you actually after a loan?? It doesn't seem like it. it seems like you are just a smart ass. This forum is amazing but some people here need to get a job.

This post is for people that actually need the service, Also please come and meet me in our office in Melbourne 1102/227 Collins St Melbourne. Till then, mind your own business, or help people with cheap rates like we are doing! Thank you
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:35:46 AM
Merited by zazarb (2)

You completely got your address search wrong! I don't see an apology anywhere? what else do you get wrong all the time?

I don't think you have read the info, WE HAVE THREE OFFICES IN AUSTRALIA, not in Ghana or not a PO Box, escrow is a joke the cheapest is 2%! thats how much we charge per month, its NOT financially viable.

We are known here in Australia, we are not going to run a way with coins and close down 3 shops, you should be complaining to all the people here charging 0.5% a day! or another guy charging 11% per week!!!

How come you don't give them shit? are they your mates or something? Not very fair from you is it?

My personal WhatsApp is +61423677993 anyone is welcome to do a video call at any time and I show you our Melbourne office! (10am-6pm AUS time) and if you want to see the Adelaide or Sydney I'll give you the WhatsApps from the managers there!

Now let me ask you! are you actually after a loan?? It doesn't seem like it. it seems like you are just a smart ass. This forum is amazing but some people here need to get a job.

...come and meet me in our office in Melbourne 1102/227 Collins St Melbourne. Till then, mind your own business...

Not sure why you would expect an apology.
A random stranger comes on the forum and claims to be running a lending shop, all well & fine. They expect to be entrusted with thousands of dollars worth of assets, yet when asked for the proof of their legitimacy, they respond with lines like, mind your business, we are not going to run away, we're from Australia and that automatically makes us better human beings than people from Ghana. As if Australians are beings made of pure gold that can never run a scammy operation.

Stop getting pissed at the natural vetting process here in this forum. If you want to do business, stop acting like a teenage cow that's ready to explode at the slightest degree of prodding. And most importantly, consider redacting your racist & bigoted comment about people in Ghana.
Unless you fix your attitude, trust me, forget $500k, people won't trust you with $500.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
zazarb
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1548

Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 10:44:35 AM

-snipe-
 escrow is a joke the cheapest is 2%! thats how much we charge per month, its NOT financially viable.

Where you saw it? Most escrow service charge max 1%, and is also free: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=276897.0

... you should be complaining to all the people here charging 0.5% a day! or another guy charging 11% per week!!!

The coins from loans get stored in cold storage

Probably you made the wrong conclusions, saw the small lender deals, who "play" with pennies,  big loans are given at similar rates as yours..

so what problem sign with those cold storage?

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000      
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000  
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
ThatRandom8543

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:07:47 AM

And no, we don't keep those coins in an exchange, Those coins you saw in our Bitstamp account is our own stock that we use for buying and selling. The coins from loans get stored in Cold storage and when the LVR is too high we offer one more option which is Itbit.com (we do not recommend it though). However Itbit.com in my opinion has the best I've seen security wise. But not practical for day to day as the withdrawals are done manually and take hours as they check them one by one. 

This post is for people that actually need the service, Also please come and meet me in our office in Melbourne 1102/227 Collins St Melbourne. Till then, mind your own business, or help people with cheap rates like we are doing! Thank you

Want to know why I am on your back? Its because some newbie comes here offering loans to people off site, claiming to be "well known" but yet google search shows otherwise. Am I looking for a loan? Nope. Have no need for one and if I ever decide I need one, I am for sure wont be coming to you. So far, people who are lending here are trustworthy, offer good rates to make sure they can get a ROI while making sure its affordable for the borrower, and/or offer escrow (the lenders that are trustworthy usually hold the collateral but they do give an option for users to use someone else as an escrow at their own expense). You dont like it? Thats fine, no one has to like them or anyone on this forum. Want to compete? Sure go on ahead, but no one is going to want to send collateral to a newbie (which is the point i was making before you starting being a smart ass yourself). When you post on this forum, your business becomes our business. Dont like it? Dont post, simple as that.
BitcoinDealersAUS (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 01:11:03 AM

-snipe-
 escrow is a joke the cheapest is 2%! thats how much we charge per month, its NOT financially viable.

Where you saw it? Most escrow service charge max 1%, and is also free: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=276897.0

... you should be complaining to all the people here charging 0.5% a day! or another guy charging 11% per week!!!

The coins from loans get stored in cold storage

Probably you made the wrong conclusions, saw the small lender deals, who "play" with pennies,  big loans are given at similar rates as yours..

so what problem sign with those cold storage?

Hi Zazarb, I just saw your post:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1161170.0

I see we are one of your competitors, we are the new kids on the block. You'll get used to us, some questions are good and some are off topic or just people have too much time in their hands.

I spent a lot of time reading other competitors and correct me if I am wrong but NO ONE here has a proper office, not even an address, WE HAVE THREE PROPER OFFICES! but that's ok, people can run however they want to run their operations. Also I didn't see anyone putting their office numbers???

GUYS we are getting off topic here, this post is for people that can use the service. I appreciated the community looking after each other, but look at the whole picture check our website first call us and so on. We are not some guy working from who know where.

Those coins are in cold storage and are not ours! They are from the people that have loans... My actual account its with Bitstamp which I uploaded in that photo and 3 wallets also show in the photo. VERY CLEAR!

We lend in MONEY not in Crypto, we do Telegraphic transfers anywhere in the world of money, in USD, EUR, AUD and other major currencies. We only hold Crypto for our day to day buying and selling via our offices. I am not advertising that here.

Thanks you
BitcoinDealersAUS (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 01:20:10 AM

Want to know why I am on your back? Its because some newbie comes here offering loans to people off site, claiming to be "well known" but yet google search shows otherwise. Am I looking for a loan? Nope. Have no need for one and if I ever decide I need one, I am for sure wont be coming to you. So far, people who are lending here are trustworthy, offer good rates to make sure they can get a ROI while making sure its affordable for the borrower, and/or offer escrow (the lenders that are trustworthy usually hold the collateral but they do give an option for users to use someone else as an escrow at their own expense). You dont like it? Thats fine, no one has to like them or anyone on this forum. Want to compete? Sure go on ahead, but no one is going to want to send collateral to a newbie (which is the point i was making before you starting being a smart ass yourself). When you post on this forum, your business becomes our business. Dont like it? Dont post, simple as that.

I appreciate the response, I get worried about the escrow, what happens if the person that helps do the escrow gets run over by a bus and dies?

Then we are the complete looser. The client already at least took 60% of our money of the value while we have nothing.

Our fees are too small to cover for such a risk of loosing 100%.

Escrow is a fantastic service for quick transactions, our transactions can go for over 12 months. A lot of things can happen to someone in 12 months or more. In our case we have a lot of people working here so that problem doesn't happen.

Thanks
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: