Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:05:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I don't care about the price now. Nobody knows how much my portfolio is worth  (Read 1020 times)
MasterNodes.Cash

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:21:41 PM

I like your enthusiasm and can relate to it. I am watching the market daily for trading opportunities, but I haven't cashed out even 1 btc since 2014 when I started investing in crypto. I too don't care about the price..I'm in for the long haul. I am not touching my btc for the next few years at least.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:53:10 PM

yes you are better you are confident because no one can know the price of coin will be up to the price how much better you keep as much coin as you can and wait until the price becomes very expensive.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
BChydro

Activity: 1426
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:14:01 PM

If you keep the etherium or bitcoin, you can forget about them for a few years, as these are reliable crypto coins. But if a new generation coin suddenly appears with very great prospects and you do not have time to purchase it in time, then you can lose money.
Investing and holding the coins for the long terms is one thing, but any investor would monitor the market constantly on what the market situation would be, there is no interesting technology that is better than bitcoin right now.

Nobody knows how much my portfolio is worth. I will hold for a few years. I am not going to sell now, even if it were 10x more than it is now, so why would I care for the price now?
People who started using bitcoin in 2013 also have a lot of coins in their portfolio and nobody here is bragging about it too. Tongue I am also not having any plans to sell anything right now.
coinwizard_

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:48:15 AM

I don't even look at the price anymore. Just looked today after a few days... Eth is now being negotiated at 480. LOL

Nobody knows how much my portfolio is worth. I will hold for a few years. I am not going to sell now, even if it were 10x more than it is now, so why would I care for the price now?

I really believe in the technology, I really like it, I am even studying it. I am not worried.

I am thinking along the same lines but it is too addictive to check the price and see how things are going. If you don't check now and then you will forget what you are holding and even worse, you'll forget your password!

CRYPTOCIRCLEX | THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
✪╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╣✪
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:51:29 AM

The best way here is to stop monitoring the price every day and every hour, you may see an unusual movement in the price that would trigger you for selling
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:26:31 PM

yes you are better you are confident because no one can know the price of coin will be up to the price how much better you keep as much coin as you can and wait until the price becomes very expensive.
Well first of all you wouldn't keep that coin if you didn't know the potential of that coin you're going to keep. And it's only you who knows the worth of your coin but you should check the background of that coin before anything else because it is the key to your success. And what ever the current value of your coin now it doesn't matter as long as the coin you choose to keep has a high potential in the market.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
shirackjs

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:07:34 PM

What you have said make sense, but I can’t control myself from checking my portfolio. The good thing is at least I am not making rash decision and continue holding.
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:21:35 PM

yes I agree with you, nothing can beat the growing technology, and we do not have to worry about it, you can think of it as "lost money" and a few years later you find it back and it's worth, it could happen
Qunetick

Activity: 226
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:07:51 PM

What you have said make sense, but I can’t control myself from checking my portfolio. The good thing is at least I am not making rash decision and continue holding.

The best ways to do as of these days is we should stay focus on what goals we have with our holdings. If we see that the price isn't good to see, then don't let your emotions controls you. We should be able to learn self control despite of how hard situations you have during the dump periods of your altcoins holdings.

wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:09:39 PM

This is shows that you are a person with a firm decisions of all your coins. Actually I cannot do this without checking the worth of my portfolio and how much already the price that I investing. Nobody knows indeed of your portfolio worth it and nobody knows the certain price could go next time.  By holding of your coins for years would depends on you as you will expect a good profit rate at the end.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Godex_io

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 05:45:00 PM

Everything is turn into RED and yes this is why cryptocurrency consider as risky investment and it's worth because the profit is more than you can earn than ordinary trading !

As an investor just like I did, it's become difficult choice but I'm also convince myself that bitcoin will keep survive and become even better
But does surviving mean price only increasing?
Godex_io

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 06:04:32 PM

The best way here is to stop monitoring the price every day and every hour, you may see an unusual movement in the price that would trigger you for selling
Sure thing! Too frequent price checking can become an obsession, I guarantee it!
baundul

Activity: 307
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:16:51 PM

I thank you for your mentality. Those whose heart is weak, they are scared if price decreases. I will hold and trade also. The price has decreased, so what has happened. The price will increase again today or tomorrow. There is nothing to bounce. The prices of each item decreased again and recover.
TianaStam

Activity: 218
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:28:26 PM

With su h mood you simply may skip bitcoin's moon  Cheesy I think you wasn't honest when you said that you will not check the price at all. Everybody who is in the crypto world just can't stay cold to the price changing and even if you think that you can stay cold to its changing it won't last long, on a huge drop or raise you will come to look at it your own eyes, believe me  Wink
wxa7115

Activity: 2758
Merit: 716

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:13:54 PM

If you keep the etherium or bitcoin, you can forget about them for a few years, as these are reliable crypto coins. But if a new generation coin suddenly appears with very great prospects and you do not have time to purchase it in time, then you can lose money.

I will probably add litecoin to the mix of coins that you can buy and forget, this is precisely the reason why most of my money is invested in those three coins, I do not want to bother to look at the market for hours every day and trying to figure out when it is the best moment to sell or to buy, I'm not going to bother doing that because simply I do not have the time to waste looking at the market all the time.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:23:58 PM

I don't even look at the price anymore. Just looked today after a few days... Eth is now being negotiated at 480. LOL

I really believe in the technology, I really like it, I am even studying it. I am not worried.

You have a strong decision and that's great that you are not hurry to what you see in portfolio you know how handle your investment and that's great attitude. In crypto that attitude is needed because you know the worth of your investment.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 10:37:56 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 01:04:29 AM by Question123

That's right you need to hold all of your coins and  you can gain more profit after few years.
Like ethereum it is for longterm and I think possible you become millionaire.
Need patient right now because the price of the altcoins decreasing other are panic and that's not good to everyone. Support bitcoin and altcoins and you can get more profit.
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:47:18 AM

I think the negative news about the cryptocurrencies would affect your will to resist of selling, better to do something else by making yourself busy
befriendmywater

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:08:31 AM

That patience can bring you a huge profit. Because technology is really essential in this age. Crypto is worthy and should be applied to the daily lives of each of us.
I love it. This makes the Crypto market much richer and market capitalization will be significantly increased.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 06:13:29 AM

I think the negative news about the cryptocurrencies would affect your will to resist of selling, better to do something else by making yourself busy
Yeah that is. Actually human is so sensitive to emotions. If you are thing for some trading and definitely you are putting your money in there. You become so sensitive about that investment and you should be. Because if you are ignoring that thing, you would just become a loser and everything would just be finished and ruined. So be sensitive but don’t be emotional.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: