Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 09:55:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will this bear market continue?  (Read 6627 times)
weiweianll

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:09:02 PM

I think we should end this bear market in early April!

Many continue to hold cryptocurrencies. Waiting for the market to rise!

Many people still believe this year will be a bull market!
jonland22

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:09:56 PM

I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?

We have the same situation.
As my crypto assets was worth as high as $150,000 this last January but today it only offered me $23,000 so I think I really lose huge percentage of my portfolio since the first major crypto market dipping.
Today, I just think that I should sell my Altcoins that time so that I can be able to invest today while they are all cheap and on sale.
Just hold if you want to reach that amount again but if you can't bear the current market condition you could take the losses and get your investment out, anyway we know that market will not be always like this now, positive news will come out soon for sure Smiley

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:25:12 PM

I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?

Keep on holding if you have the guts to be a loser but I know and hope the day will come when you will benefit from it. If you sell your coins now you will be in a great lost, as you can see it has already too late for you to sell at this moment considering the market right now.
I have already sold mine when BTC is at 10k dollars but not all of it, I have still 50 of my investments in altcoins and some in BTC hoping that it will be bouncing this upcoming months. That day I will sell and earn back what I have lost and hopefully even earn a little. This recent declines gave us rough days and tempting us to surrender and dump all our coins, only the ones whoa have courage will remain and I am one of those.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 04:27:39 PM

I think we should end this bear market in early April!

Many continue to hold cryptocurrencies. Waiting for the market to rise!

Many people still believe this year will be a bull market!

Agree, or perhaps worst by worst end of Q2 i believe
The trading volume is of course much lower as alot people get out and we are only at about 10-13 Billion/Day which the peak trading volume is $60-70B / Day

Well, i believe just take some time, the facebook, google and twitter(rumors) affect kinda much
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:30:13 PM

Given the nature and history of cryptos, I am also hodling. Short-term fiat gains are a bonus, but I am not in it for fiat profits exclusively. In addition, there are simply too many good projects for prices to go down and stay down permanently. Furthermore, I reckon, the faster prices go down, the faster it can go up again. Grin
cryptomema

Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:25:27 PM

The lighning network is coming for the bitcoin's users so we need to stick to bitcoin this time,might be announce in april so stay tuned,the bulls are coming do not stick with shitcoins only those solid altcoins liel ethereum,neo, those coins which has good platform so you will be safe with the bitcoin's bull seasons.

bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:30:18 PM

all have the same thing in my opinion, because in trading crypto digital is a little different from trading in general, we so do not know for sure the price will drop, and maybe even worse if we are not really keen to see the opportunity to buy and sell it alone on the market, this may not be determined until when, only the big investor investors who have the full wage to raise prices on this market
nakamote

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:36:14 PM

Holding will lessen the loss you will have after the market has recovered,dont go panic selling because it will only worsen the situation that we have.If i were you,going to continue holding because it sooner or later the lightning network is coming to bitcoin we are just waiting for the announcement few days from now.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WINSTARS -   We are changing the face of gamblingWHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOK ● Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AsrRustam

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:42:56 PM

I am holding my coins now, because there is no way... Over the last 2 months, the portfolio fell by 30 +% But I believe that soon everything will go up!
cryptoknows

Activity: 277
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:44:23 PM

all have the same thing in my opinion, because in trading crypto digital is a little different from trading in general, we so do not know for sure the price will drop, and maybe even worse if we are not really keen to see the opportunity to buy and sell it alone on the market, this may not be determined until when, only the big investor investors who have the full wage to raise prices on this market
We can only wait for the improvement of the news background, major investors and the outcome of the G20, it is very unfortunate that it did not manage to fix the profit in January 2018, we will hope for rapid growth, there is only hope ...
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:48:13 PM

Not going to pull out my investments,because i trule believed with the coins i am holding,ethereum neo and bitcoin are the only coins that i am holding as of the moment,because i have heard that bitcoin's lightning network is ready to be re-leased that is why i am sticking with these three solid coins which will give me good gains when a bull run happen.

skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:48:39 PM

i am not sure how lond can it takr but i was in the market in 2013-2014

that time it was more than a year

btc can do down at 4k usd, this is my idea

but in the end crypto market gets stronger after such dips... with regulations big money from traditional stock will come to crypto

when you think long term, i dont think regulations are bad for crpyto market
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:53:56 PM

No one knows this. Both bear markets and bullish markets reversal is something which is quite uncertain some say that Techincal analysis can predict its reversal but it is too based merely on some calculations and can be certainly untrue. Morover it cannot guarantee a complete reversal like we want in case of bitcoin. We want it to just move up and up in one direction. So only god knows until when the bear markets would continue.
minttop

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:54:35 PM

I think it's gonna be untill all scam ICOs and other new unreliable coins will go away
In few weeks - it's minimum
In few moth - it's maximum
It's a really hard time, when there is no any rules for coin-creation process is exist
When crypto-world will be adjusted it's gonna be a rise-time of crypto

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:56:36 PM

Hold it mate,the bullrun will definitely come in the next few days as the lightning network of bitcoin will be implemented soon,we are just waiting for the further announcement so we need to stick with bitcoins,just hold those soilid altcoins like neo,ethereum,ada etc. do not hold pure shitcoins because you could love 95% of your portfolio.

seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:59:18 PM

No one knows this. Both bear markets and bullish markets reversal is something which is quite uncertain some say that Techincal analysis can predict its reversal but it is too based merely on some calculations and can be certainly untrue. Morover it cannot guarantee a complete reversal like we want in case of bitcoin. We want it to just move up and up in one direction. So only god knows until when the bear markets would continue.
It is true that no one knows for sure about this and such an analysis can not be precisely predicted, but by analyzing it we will get a little picture that will be useful for making decisions
drawoh14

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:03:32 PM

We have something in common but I started holding my tokens earlier in february. I am still holding until now and if bitcoin continuous to fall below 7k I will pull out because I cannot take it anymore

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:07:31 PM

if the price is less cheap if I better hold the first bitcoin or altcoin and wait when prices rise again I just sell, because if we sell at a cheap price will lose. so in playing trading we have to be patient and continue to monitor the price chart
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:14:23 PM

Holding could have saved your ass ,bull run is already in our doors we are just waiting for the G20 summit to end.Nothing will stop bitcoin because the lightning network is ready by now and we are just waiting for the announcement and im sure that most of these altcoins will bleed a lot so we need to stick with the king,bitcoin would save our ass from the bull's overwhelming market.
ranchi

Activity: 143
Merit: 31

Cryptomaa.com Helps in finding Real project

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 06:15:44 PM

Today is Hindu calender New year and many people thought that it will also impact market so they started selling for small profit.

Market will start rising from April and it will never go down after that, lot of scam Icos are also responsible for this

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: