Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:17:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will this bear market continue?  (Read 6632 times)
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:02:01 PM

No point in holding on to regrets when you have potential gain in your hands.
mariangpalad

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:10:24 PM

I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?
Holding of course will save your ass from getting rekt,do not panic sell so that the market wont get worst do not do what others are normally doing when the market is failing,buy some more and you will be rewarded when you bought from the dips.How long it will take? no one really knows not unless you are one of the market manipulators like CME and Wallstreet financial institutions.

cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:21:06 PM

I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?
Pulling out means you have a weak hands,holding your coins will minimize the damage from your portfolio,do not sell in panic because it will only worsen the market situation and it could be the reason why the market will totally collapse.Bitcoin will have some good announcements in april that is why we need to stick with bitcoin for now.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
cryptocue

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:27:40 PM

Nobody will know,but i know that there will be some big news about bitcoin this upcoming april that is why we need to stick with bitcoin for now,might be the reason why there are so much dips in the market because bitcoin is going to be massive once again,bulls are going to break those previous ATH for sure.

cryptomngr

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:35:22 PM

You arent stupid,you are a good holder and just keep it up until one good bull has come,so you can take profits because i believe holder will always win compare to those weak hands who are panic sellers, doesnt have any chance of gaining much more because they are scared to lose their,remember the higher the risk you take the higher the rewards you will get.

cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:40:14 PM

You arent sdtupid to hold your coins,its just that the bears are still dominant after couple of months,but you should wait until the april because you could make a lot of money when these bulls has come,strong fundamentals is coming to bitcoin that is why we need to stick to bitcoin because something big will happen.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 08:41:15 PM

Holding coin is a good policy to take a fruitful return.

But we must have to know that in January there was a big unexpected rise in crypto price especially in BTC price, so I think correction is necessary & sure it will be. In this condition if someone holding coins for a major pump to get a good return than it will be time taking process.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:41:52 PM

Kind time of the day, I answer your question, so the crypto currency market has fallen sharply because many states want to introduce crypto-currencies into their financial system, but there are a number of problems on which at the moment this is impossible, therefore there are rapid market fluctuations

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:47:42 PM

You should not have blamed yourself. At the time when you decided to keep coins you could not know the future. Perhaps your patience will be justified.
cryptocrocs

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:18:56 PM

Of course hold it still,because you wont lose anything if you keep holding your coins those weak hands that will sell in panic wont get their rewards when the market has fully recovered,dont want to say it but you should know what to do when the market has started to fail,but theres no one who could tell when would this bloodbaths will end.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:30:22 PM

Of course i am still holding because i believed HOLDING solid coins will make huge profits from in the long run,if your coins arent for long hold you wont get good resutls but if you picked those solid long term coins you will be rewarded very well in the future.The bears will soon be tired and these bulls are going to push our market up again and lets hope this time those resistance are going to break.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
md.falkone

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:31:33 PM

Yes you here not one such, I hold the coins, to sell already too late if knew where have fallen, have so given up as they say, now it is necessary only to wait and not to panic.
cryptopan

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:13:55 PM

If the G20 summit wont restrict cryptocurrencies,that would be the good reason why our market would go to bull run,because it is very positive and most investors wanted to see the outcome of the summit before they risk their money to cryptocurrencies again,no one knows which one would be the outcome if they restrcit this is the beginning of the end,if they didnt it will be a golden age for our market.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:20:33 PM

No one knows when will the market gets recover but i know if today the g20 summit will announce that cryptocurrencies wont be regulated for sure we are going to bull run again because a lot of investors will put their money back to crypotocurrencies as soon as the summiy announced the very good news about cryptocurrencies.

DemLom

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:21:27 PM

I sold very little coins even because of the fact that money was needed. I do not plan to pour money because I have not at least earned money on those companies that I have invested in.
bosses

Activity: 322

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:23:54 PM

I almost did not sell anything from January, hoping that altcoins would still grow, but wait in vain. Now I am waiting again for growth, I hope that in April - May will begin to grow.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
VPoro

Activity: 201

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:25:57 PM

most of people are holding and do not sell their coins in long term. So, i think that the Whales and Sharks have dump enough and now they will buy back again. the market will recover

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:30:35 PM

Hold it so you wont lose everything,holding coins you are trapped in will be the best move to do because the market will soon be recovered and the damage would be minimal,selling in panic wont give you good results unlike to holding you wont lose a lot of money because you didnt sell when the market is dumping.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
pedropendukot

Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:40:53 PM

Nobody knows when? what i know is these investors are too scared for the G20 summit because the banks are going to announce if they will ban cryptocurrencies or not,that is why these investors pulled out their money from the cryptocurrency market that is why we suffered today,but eventually when something good happened the market will surely go bull run.

modtakels

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:44:56 PM

IMO holding would be the ideal thing to do when we are trapped into these altcoins,but if the market is just starting to crash we should sell our coins and stick with bitcoin,wait for the deepest dips to come buyback from the bottom and make money when the market has recovered from the dip surely you are going to have a lot of money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: