Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:02:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will this bear market continue?  (Read 6627 times)
Sombabe

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:47:35 PM

I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?

Hold, and invest in more coins you believe in. The bear market may last a couple of months. Nobody knows. But it wont last forever.
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:49:09 PM

Holding is indeed good move whenever you are trapped in a certain coin,wait for the market to go bullrun so that you could have your nvestment back,regarding on how long will this market be like this it is realyl depends to the G20 summit if they will regulate the cryptocurrencies we will see some dumpage in the market.but if these people wont regulated cryptocurrencies we are going to have some bull runs.

rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:49:20 PM

There must be some very important and positive event in the world of crypto in order for the bears to lose to the bulls. In the near future, this can happen only at the G-20 summit. I hope that the Summit will make very positive decisions regarding bitcoin. Here we can see the first news, perhaps it's just the fake, but anyway: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-g20-regulations-carney/g20-watchdog-focuses-on-rules-review-holds-fire-on-cryptocurrencies-idUSKBN1GU0SF
newuser20

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:51:13 PM

I am holding my portfolio and i know that in 2-4 months market will stabilize and we will see bullish trend  Grin
cryptomarijuana

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:00:22 PM

I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?
Holding would be the recommended thing to do when you already trapped to a certain coin when a bloodbath happened,but if the bloodbath isnt yet to happen you could pull out your investment and stick with bitcoin if BTC is going to moveup,while if its going to fall stick with the USD that is how i play the game,effective asf.

JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1215

Heisenberg

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:02:33 PM

No one can predict for sure but be rest assured that at acertain point, the market will bounce back on a bullish trend. it always happens every now and then

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:07:42 PM

Pulled out temporarily because i am waiting for the result of the G20 meeting which will decide if the cryptocurrencies will be regulated,but so far from the news i see no regulations news it is positive and it might be the reason why cryptocurrencies are going to go bull run today,because the banks from the different countries wont regulate cryptocurrencies.

johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:15:55 PM

You arent stupid,because not everybody wants to wait for months just not to get losses from their trades it is better to HOLD indeed than to lose a trade,what i am doing is holding and i dont have any thoughts of selling my altcoins in the near future because i am a long term investors,a true holder will always win the game.

cryptopuma

Activity: 202

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:24:42 PM

G20 has revoke the regulations of cryptocurrencies,now today we should see some improvements in the market as the bankers wont regulate the cryptocurrencies,it it will be the best news for all the crypto universe because it only means it opens some doors for the new opportunity to all of use early adopter.

matsusomoto

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:29:44 PM

IMO,holding would be the best thing to do when we are trapped in any altcoisn when the market is failing,but if the market has started to fail you can still get out from these altcoins ,then buyback from the dips using your funds so you would have a lot of gains when the market has recovered from that crash/bloodbath.

Jillkill

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:34:31 PM

You can not predict the market especially cryptos  for you do not know what tomorrow holds. cryptos are very volatile and require a lot of patience and guts to hold... otherwise am holding onto my coins tight
alexeylom

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:36:27 PM

It's interesting that you look at it as an opportunity to lose money, and not as a possible earn. Can you make a profit when the coin stays in place? - Hardly, and when she is very insanely steep, then falls or climbs? Think about it
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:42:04 PM

Might be today as the G20 summit says there will be no regulations from the banks after all,the investors will put their money back to cryptocurrencies because there will be no further regulations,these banks will surely study the cryptocurrency technology before they decide if they will regulate it or not,so lets hope the banks wont!
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:42:56 PM

May be soon we will get results from dump to pump Because we are seeing that dump.is already from 1½ month that is really a long time happened in my opinion and also here I am thinking that in G-20 summit we will get only better descion because bitcoin and another cryptourrency are free from all type of the restrictions and also free from all type of rules but if they will try to make new new rules with ebtter regulations system then surely people will get positive feelings and to have. Cryptourrency as Thier work instead tomhage job .So you just need to wait for small time and wait for the magic that we always got from Cryptourrency about descion by most of the country in positive way .
Kloosterboer

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:45:00 PM

Trully believe that it will end soon and market will go up
I'm holding and waiting. If we all get read of our crypto assets - market will perish
supelle.born

Activity: 286

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:50:05 PM

In my opinion this market will continue to drop until the middle of this year. But I hope it can revert this bearish trend asap
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:52:16 PM

As of now i'm hodling at this moment the market is on crash and i don't sell anything. Cryptocurrency is very volatile and we can't predict when alts going up. Well just enjoy this opportunity to buy this dip and everything will follow through.

Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:09:17 AM

I bought some coins from ICO and hold it.

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:11:54 AM

Same with me, my coin/token price drop sharply and I am still hold it untill now. Hopely market will recover and rising again. I am too late to sell my token but i am planning to hold untill may

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
ichanjay (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:07:55 AM

3 months no action. This market really pisses any weak hands and would tend to sell. This will be the cycle of crypto. Weeding out the weak and transferring money to the strong hand
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: