Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:58:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will this bear market continue?  (Read 6627 times)
rngcoin

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:12:42 PM

Probably everything gonna change next 2-3 months.
azhariusman1981

Activity: 72

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 09:14:41 PM

I think it is difficult to predict the cryptocurency market with certainty but this does not seem to be too long because the current condition of the market has started to improve and the price of coins has started to up.
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:16:56 PM

Most predictions expect the coin to go as low as $2000 again before it has a similar bull run like that of last year. If it does not go the same way then it really shows how young the space is to be predictable or analysed. Everyone is just staying positive and am afraid if it goes the same way again and investors take money like in last bull run, the coin may have a turbulence. it will rise towards the end of the year but cant tell to what extent.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
a2offrb

Activity: 453
Merit: 101

RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:27:47 PM

Well, it is just pathetic in your side that you hold your coins during such price hike that many of us enjoyed the benefits of hold by getting good cash out. But not be too worried my Guy, we all know that panic in whatever form should not be encouraged. You just need to continue hodl for the next soonest pump. The question as to when the bear market shall end is somehow rhetorical for the fact that prediction by every member here is nothing but guessing. At the same time, I feel the green for the surge values had steadily started. Bitcoin at the moment stands at $6538.08, bringing that direction that very soon, the bull might just ascend in less than no time for us all to smile again. By then, take good decision. Once beating, twice shy.

]–]  Announce  ]–[    RAYS NETWORK    ]–[  Whitepaper  [–[
A Blockchain Based On Customized DPOS And Bulletproof Protocol
[–[   RISE WITH RAYS   [–[  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  ]–]
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:35:46 PM

If you can still endure,i will implore you to still hold till the end of this year, am very sure everything will  be settled by them when we will be on bullish run...
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:40:44 PM

You are now through the bear market you mentioned. The exchange rate is unstable and tends to decrease in the coming time. So if you intend to invest in this time should invest right away because the next time it is likely that the exchange rate of cryptos will increase rapidly.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
lyka

Activity: 888
Merit: 1001

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 09:47:22 PM

Too much HYIP and too much deceit. What happens is a clipping. Realistic and useful services must survive. I think so. The global world needs efficiency. There is no alternative to a global peace. Trump, this is an inoculation from loneliness.)
beurk

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:54:58 PM

From what i foloow and read, it tends like when things settle a bit and we can hope for some positive movements to come real soon, another news or hacking or any bear news come out. Just like you would kick a kid who's learning to keep his balance on a bicycle. Really strange, or am I paranoid.
DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:57:41 PM

No one has been able to give a specific answer to when the bear market will end, the future is what we should keep waiting for, sure it will be over someday, depending on when the full correction takes place, I still envisiage a little rise in the price before the end of the year which will give investors opportunity to take some profit for 2018, No need to panic as we are sure to earn in the crypto space no matter the length of time.
r_u_m_s

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:02:49 PM

I do not think that withdrawing money from the crypto currency into the fiat currency is a reasonable solution. Crypto currency is developing every day and I think it's necessary to wait for its worldwide acceptance, and not to sell at the first opportunity.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Zach707

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:09:01 PM

It is not bear market, it is normal situtation. Why you always waiting  for price pumping? There are no more fresh blood in crypto for that, many people left, no one came in. Easy
How can you say that many people left crypto mate? Do you have a link or proof of your claim? For me, crypto is gaining popularity and many are starting to joined the parade.
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:18:11 PM

You are now through the bear market you mentioned. The exchange rate is unstable and tends to decrease in the coming time. So if you intend to invest in this time should invest right away because the next time it is likely that the exchange rate of cryptos will increase rapidly.
I hope that it will happen anytime soon because I have not experienced the changes yet since I became a full time bounty hunter. What I can do right now is to wait for any sign that the crypto market will recover its value. I prefer to be a bounty hunter as of this time for I know that there is a possibility that I will become one of the investors someday. And,I am so hopeful that the bear market will just go back to the real strength that it used to be.

unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:23:20 PM

There's definitely no assurance yet on when will the market stop falling and when will tha market start to recover. For now, continue holding and investing because the market is currently falling which obviously makes the price of the cryptos low. Selling therefore would just result to loss of profit amd investing will be an advantage when the market starts to rise.

ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:24:39 PM

I do not think that withdrawing money from the crypto currency into the fiat currency is a reasonable solution. Crypto currency is developing every day and I think it's necessary to wait for its worldwide acceptance, and not to sell at the first opportunity.
waiting for the user crypto currency that I think is not easy. because everyone does not want to be forced too. so we have to be patient in waiting for the users to grow. this is also enough mempenharuhi development of crypto in the world.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
watchurstep45

Activity: 300

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:31:25 PM

I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?

for me it takes a month maybe in august all coins are starting to rise again, specially ethereum price now. it is time now to buybm some good coin and hold it you will never regret what you buy in this stage of bearish.
ogabonny

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:33:33 PM

It seem we have seen the worst fall in prices of all coins and tokens in the bears,it has been 6 months now and I will like to believe prices have started showing signs of recovery.Maybe before th year closes
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:36:15 PM

I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?
I'm still holding what I have the other coins i sold it before the bear market. I think bear market will be over just we need more patience and we will surpass dmthis situation as of now buying is the best we can do so when bear market ends the coins what we hold will be gain a profit.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
marvel21

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:40:50 PM

I think it will continue till bitcoin will 3k. To @entusiastik@ level. And then will grow up.

Activity: 658
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 08:34:52 AM

Most investors in cryptocurrency don't sell their coins and believe that over time the price will recover and will continue to rise. I also continue to hold the cryptocurrency and don't sell it. I hope that the second half of 2018 will be favorable for the cryptocurrency market and the price of most coins will soon rise.
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:17:20 AM

Probably up until August Bear market continue to fall down. but depends on the market movers if whales buy alot of bitcoin during bear market then we can see a huge pump
 but anyways buy every dip and sell every bull. Good luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: