Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:21:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will this bear market continue?  (Read 6627 times)
chokomenia

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:44:25 PM

I think if you are holding your coin since January then I will believe you must have lost close to 50 - 90 % and if that is the case then I don't think there is any need for you to sell, as long as you are still holding your coins, you have not really lost, but you will lose when you finally sell your coins, So i think holding is a sure thing, unless you have urgent need for money.

seopro1001

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:45:15 PM

At the moment, Bitcoin is moving sideways while many altcoins have flown. Typically Ripple (XRP) with nearly 100% increase or Bitcoin Cash (BCH) with a few dozen%. Even coincidences such as Ethereum (ETH) have a strong increase in volume.
This shows that the trade coin is starting to pay more attention to ETH and other altcoins instead of just the BTC. Altcoin volume increase this means that faith is being restored. But I think the recovering of the market is not sooner than 2019. And in the stage, I still hold all my coin and waiting until the market goes up.
apalenkoff

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:54:33 PM

The concrete fall is already over. Now even a little martial has been rehabilitated. Sometimes I was frightened by the thought that I would wake up - and Ethereum costs $ 100. The thought itself shocked me. The fact that the value of the coins is kept for a month indicates a good trend. While the market is stable, which means that it will soon come to life.
I do not believe that the market will change its state so fast. I would like to think that there was a race for profit in 2017, scammers have stolen too much from investors and things will be different this time.
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:58:12 PM

I bet that 90% of crypto users are wondering about the same things, about the fact they didn't sell coins at the right time...nothing to do here, only thing we can do is just wait.

I agree. Waiting ks the key. And also patience. But then as we can ee, the problem is that, there is investors who wanted to invest or rather there are few who willingly invested in cryptocurrency, I guess this is the main reason. That is why we should do something to encourage others to enter in cryptocurrency.

apalenkoff

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:03:08 PM

No one knows but I think we have bottomed out and just waiting for the bulls proper for a massive bull run. It can't get any worst than it is now market have started to recover and are gaining momentum on their way up

The bull market kills the cryptocurrency market. Initially, we have a steep raise and then a drastic fall. The market fell in three times since the beginning of the year and it is not good.
vallydelly

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:15:10 PM

I believe most people who did not sell during January peak period normally regrets why they did not sell; though i won't believe them because during January there hope of coins making 100X by the end of the year, little do we know it is the opposite, but instead of regretting, it's better to continue to hold because cryptos will still moon once again.
genapena

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 10:37:55 PM

The market has been falling for several months. And no one knows exactly when it will stop. But I believe that we can wait for the bull trend.

Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:39:24 PM

I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?

If you are one to look at charts and read the market patterns and movement then  you will see that the bear market is most likely going to last a couple of years from this point out. You do not have to be a genius to know that if you are waiting for the bull then you should be reading to wait a long time for it to come around. So I say 2-3 years till the next bull

pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:45:48 PM

Holding for now will be good profit because the market is at its low point now and it will be a good idea holding now though mostly the depend on how far we can hold but sincerely for someone be have hold for long it means it's still best advice to hold because it's still coming back with a very good profit. Though the exact time is not predictable but I still believe it's not dying and can never remain stagnant. So it's best advice to hold for now.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 12:59:43 PM

Current market conditions are hard to guess, and I prefer to wait than invest, and certainly hope that the end of the year could skyrocket like last year so that crypto's future will improve.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
kingsman03
Copper Member

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:06:28 PM

No one knows, the ethereum co-founder already predicted a financial crisis which will happen soon and could last till 2020. So we expect more downtrend
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:16:17 PM

No one really knows but definitely the whales knows, bunch of my holdings are very discouraging to see but the game is on no matter what happen I'm not selling all of them. The market is very calm at this moment, hodlers deserve a bullrun after a very long bear months maybe after this year ends price will shoot up but reaching 20k again is 50/50 who knows.
sinta23

Activity: 668
Merit: 100

DogData

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:19:22 PM

I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?
if for me, yes I'd rather choose to hold on first, than sell. because prices have not increased, and we better choose to hold on first. because right now it is the best and safest decision.

pebreely
Copper Member

Activity: 56

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:22:52 PM

While it will be profitable for big market players, the market will fall. At any time it can deploy the same people. When they buy the amount of bitcoin they need at low prices, I think a reversal will happen. We need to see a price of about 5,000 for bitcoin.

Zinooki

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:23:45 PM

Partially investment pulled out. And partially sold in December. I regret that I did not sell everything, but now the market seems to have settled down. Sell sell coins and buy when they fall.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:28:44 PM

No one really knows but definitely the whales knows, bunch of my holdings are very discouraging to see but the game is on no matter what happen I'm not selling all of them. The market is very calm at this moment, hodlers deserve a bullrun after a very long bear months maybe after this year ends price will shoot up but reaching 20k again is 50/50 who knows.
I think that whales also do not know what will happen next with the cryptocurrency market. Studies have shown that in November and December last year, the whales also bought Bitcoin. If they knew that he would fall, they would hardly have bought it at a loss.
As for the general market outlook, in the coming months we will see whether those who say that according to the charts the bull market is possible only in two or three years are right. I think that at this time the cryptocurrency will still moderately increase in price.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:34:01 PM

Obviously, no one knows for sure this information, because now there are no complete statistics on this, but they have already started to talk a lot about the fact that now there are a large number of projects that predict growth and many traders are talking about this. therefore everything is possible.
Jonnitor

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:16:34 PM

The bear market is moving gradually today, I don't comprehend why this is going on, however it totally satisfies me, since the current year's bears keep long available, actually, the bulls were the changeless individuals from the market a year ago.
xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:23:45 PM

I sold my investments in February as soon as the market began to fall and I think I did the right thing. now I bought at a low price ETH and expect that soon the market will begin to grow
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:24:12 PM

No one knows but I think we have bottomed out and just waiting for the bulls proper for a massive bull run. It can't get any worst than it is now market have started to recover and are gaining momentum on their way up

The bull market kills the cryptocurrency market. Initially, we have a steep raise and then a drastic fall. The market fell in three times since the beginning of the year and it is not good.
Bitcoin is becoming the standard trading pair against almost every coin listed. The market should turn around enhance the price one day.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: