Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:36:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will this bear market continue?  (Read 6627 times)
Marainoli

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:41:17 PM

I think bears some more months will operate cryptocurrency. Bulls will come running for spring of 2019. Strong bears.

J U R    |    Justice as a Service Infrastructure    |    JUR ALLIANCE                   ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.       ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║   
  ●     WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM     ●       ═════════════════
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:12:34 PM

I think bears some more months will operate cryptocurrency. Bulls will come running for spring of 2019. Strong bears.
I already heard something similar and assumed that we will see real changes in the cryptocurrency market only in 2019, when really big investments will come.
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:21:47 PM

I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?

in my opinion crypto needs more adoption and awareness to attract new liquidity it will take months for the market  to recover again
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:24:18 PM

no one really knows how long this will happen, maybe some people still hold their coins, some have already sold them.
I still keep some, waiting to get my money back or get a profit.
if you still have more money and are sure that the coin you hold will return you can buy it when it's low, so you can get a double profit.
Gilliffyn

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:27:06 PM

How long will last no one will say maybe a year and maybe all 2 be, I think that the biggest drop we have waited and now remains when the market will turn

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
belingbanged

Activity: 322
Merit: 6

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:28:56 PM

Let's wait, as long as the level of demand continues, the market will continue to survive. What I know now is that the level of crypto demand continues to increase along with developments in several countries in facilitating the use of crypto. So that it will help the market in improving and maintaining its existence in the future.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
rdtt13

Activity: 186
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:33:44 PM

I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?

I still trust this market and right now I hold some coins until it's price go up.  Just relax and wait,  everything is gonna be alright.  Patience is a key to success  here in cryptocurrency. 

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Deewhy50
Copper Member

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2018, 10:34:46 PM

Everybody's expectation now is that now or never soon the bear market will raise again but predicting about the market is not something people can just predicte.  Let's just hope for the better

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
rufusBTC

Activity: 121

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 11:25:17 PM

Yeah i am still holding my tokens. I didint sell my tokens in may altseason and as you expected i am already rekt. So i will hold until next bullrun. and i am continue buying these coins with cheap prices.
I hope we can see any other bullrun in next 1 years.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
setialovers

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:27:03 AM

Market situations are unpredictable, since end of  the last year market is falling down and many investors are in shock because they are stuck in situation where they can't move a head or step back. Hope for the best in future with its continuity.

Its true, most investor still wait and see. But i am just read news in online media that BAKKT start on december 12 and i hope this will be good news for market. I hope institutional money really come to market and increasing market cap to trillion dollar
btcnijuan

Activity: 421
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:55:46 AM

i only got few holdings last january and I don't have any regrets with it. Now I have accumulated enough coins, much coins than before, and I want it to hold all of it as much as possible until the bear market ends.
akungagal

Activity: 700

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:17:23 AM

no one really knows how long this will happen, maybe some people still hold their coins, some have already sold them.
I still keep some, waiting to get my money back or get a profit.
if you still have more money and are sure that the coin you hold will return you can buy it when it's low, so you can get a double profit.

yeah, even an expert can't predict it precisely.
now we only need good news from the crypto world to move market activity back to normal.

i am currently also waiting for the market price to recover to return the money and give me my profits according to my expectations.

pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 01:19:05 AM

it's better to produce lots of digital coins now than sell what we already have.
So, just focus on adding crypto assets rather than thinking about buying and selling.
Everything will be passed.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 02:12:40 AM

No one can know that. But most experts agree that cryptocurrency will flourish in the years 2021-2022. I hope that this will happen much earlier, but if not, then I am ready to wait even 3 years.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
cpoer2011

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 03:40:52 AM

Yea, I did the same with you. I am late to sell my token and trap into the bear market. I have sold most of my tokens but not in the ATH, I have to sell it because I have urgent needs. I got my lesson now and I think the bear market continues until the end of this year. Who knows...
nhattori27

Activity: 387

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:05:50 AM

Some people are saying that the bear market would end at the end of this year, but it's just an speculation there is no guarantee that it would happen. For the past couple of days, the market is showing some good signs.
SimonJones

Activity: 485
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:10:05 AM

I am holding it too but I will not consider it stupidity because that's how we  deal with it for better return.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

skiorf

Activity: 812
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:15:34 AM

Some experts stated that at the end of this year there will be improvements and improvements for all coins in the market. But all of these statements are not entirely true, because no one can know clearly about the condition of crypto at the end of the year. What I know for sure, crypto will rotate immediately to a high point again, so this bad market condition will not last long.
eka rock69

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:21:56 AM

We will see at the end of this year whether there will be any details about this, but I think for the moment there is no significant increase in the market, we have to remain patient and wait for the situation to return to normal.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:23:19 AM

We are all here looking at the way it's moving.
The best I think one can do for now is still holding because if we knew this would be this way from January, we would have sold enough.
Sincerely it could be tiring, but we have been hearing by the end of the year there will be a pump.
Well, till then, we now know what next.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: