Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:40:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long will this bear market continue?  (Read 6627 times)
Ditlycel

Activity: 263
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 11:56:15 AM

I can only sympathize with you if you keep since January then you have nerves of steel, the market is very sagged well, and now I think you do not need to sell soon will turn!

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
yoyoke

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 12:07:38 PM

hold on ,the team is working. Grin
King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 01:06:17 PM

I don't think it's long, because I'm sure the bear market will end soon, because in my opinion it's been almost a year for the bear market to continue without a bull market, so I'm sure it's time for the bear market.

BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 08:50:40 AM

If bitcoin price stays in current range, 1st of November will be first time in current bear market, where bitcoin price is negative year over year basis.
khan149
Copper Member

Activity: 463
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:07:24 AM

Despite the fact that includes available your complete coin with Economy is shown, you might, however, should invest in far more cryptocurrency in particular ever since quite a few coins usually is low cost! Also been fortitude seriously isn't some sort of ine time period matter, it truly is what exactly you ought to do with benefit in addition to with burning!
Aiberg
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 4

CCECOIN

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 06:10:00 PM

We all fell victim to that January dip, everybody thought a mad bull was coming soon and unfortunately, up till now we haven't seen the bull.. personally I hold tokens of projects I believe in and sold the ones I don't believe in, I am here to play the long game.

✦ ───    CCECOIN   ─── ✦
✔   Decentralized & Transparent Peer to Peer Trading Ecosystem  ✔
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedInTelegramYouTube  ──────── ✦
GameOfBit

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:48:49 PM

no one can tell you exactly about it. No one can predict the market movement. When he rises or falls, people guess and hope for the best time.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
Bunk67

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:03:09 PM

No one can say that we can't predict what will happen about cryptocurrency in the future we just keeping looking and waiting for good day.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
petya.vasekin

Activity: 56

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:06:08 PM

Nobody knows the answer to this question. All wait tomorrow but I think growth will be not soon. It is necessary to wait for half of year.

╔═══════════════════   b i d oo h  |  Decentralized Digital Billboards   ═══════════════════╗
║  ▆▆ ● ▆▆ ▆ ●● ▆     Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United     ▆ ●● ▆ ▆▆ ● ▆▆  ║ (https://bidooh.io/)
╚══════════     White Paper (https://bidooh.io/whitepaper/whitepaper.pdf)       Telegram (https://t.me/bidoohio)       Twitter (https://twitter.com/bidoohuk)      Join the ICO: (https://bidooh.io/signup.html) Buy Token     ══════════╝ (https://bidooh.io/signup.html)
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 09:21:31 PM

It can go on for a very long time because all the big players have already earned a lot of money. Now there will be accumulation in promising projects, only those for which there is a demand. Their coins will buy, and they will grow. And to raise the market so much, multi-billion investments are needed.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:45:56 PM

Of course, everyone hoped that the market in 2018 would continue on its way up, at least everyone wrote about it, but in reality everything turned out to be the opposite. Many live at the expense of investments in cryptocurrency, and of course they have to sell part of their crypto asset, so that they would have money for life. It is necessary to understand one thing, that the market plays according to certain rules and knowing and understanding these rules it is possible to understand how long we will wait for growth. I believe that the new growth will be when new financial instruments are launched. Such as ETF on bitcoin, Bakkt, futures on ETH. what would grow in the crypto market should come new money and most likely it will be institutional investors.
bahnfire

Activity: 139

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:56:43 PM

It can go on for a very long time because all the big players have already earned a lot of money. Now there will be accumulation in promising projects, only those for which there is a demand. Their coins will buy, and they will grow. And to raise the market so much, multi-billion investments are needed.

Exactly i am thinking like that post. First of all marketcap is huge now. Not like before. After now we need to huge amount of money to pump coins.. The other thing is whales already earned big amount of money only 9 months ago. So i feel unfortunately we have to wait a long time for next bull market.Maybe 1 or 2 year..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:17:37 PM

well, i have sold half of my investment since the last peak in the end of Q1 and holding the last with me until now. i cant see selling mine are worthy in this market situation, lets be more patient, hold and wait what will happen to this market until the beginning of 2019. hopefully recovery time will comes even if i have to sell another half of my investment i wish i sell it in  the right price. i will choose to not being greedy and thankful for what i get.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
bartusv

Merit: 2

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:13:43 PM

I think the bear market will not last for years as it did from 2013-2017. This time I predict 1 year to max year and half.
In 2019 we will have many new investors and big capital will enter the market and it will overpass $1 trillion.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
97percent

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:29:05 PM

No need to regret it so deeply, the decline in market prices will not continue forever. There will be times when market prices skyrocket again, the market value also does not continue to increase, it is like a wave that sometimes tides and sometimes recedes. By holding good prospect coins, I think you will get good results that can be much better than you expected. So don't regret having not sold your coins at that time.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
Andika23

Activity: 269

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:21:28 AM

I will continue to hold all the coins I have, I think by seeing the market as unfit for sale, and I will hold it until I get a profit, I always believe the market will recover and rise, I am sure to get for 10x next year, In fact, I think this is the right time to invest, because at a low price like this you will get a huge profit when prices will stabilize.
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:32:02 AM

Stock markets crashing,tether fuds ,bakkt getting delayed- then again releasing date finalized on 12th dec,Whales moving eth,btc from different wallets,background otc going on and with lots and lots of fud in the market only denotes we are heading towards correct path. Tongue.
So unless people panic more and the price gets a little more dipped its really hard to tell when the actual bull is going to start.All I can say this is only an accumulation phase so get your crypto and just wait for your time.The market has been bearish for quite a long time so soon its going to be over.Keeping fingers crossed.
bitcoinbuyer

Activity: 143

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:54:59 AM

It will be till the moment when the cryptomarket will start to increase very fast and bulls will replace bears. I am a bull and I am looking for this moment so much.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:30:51 AM

I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?

For me, this fall was a shock, but I managed to sell everything before everything fell to the current figures. I don't see any way out of this except waiting. If you wait long enough it even has the likelihood to get plus over time
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:11:49 PM

I'm just hodling since the January drop. Stupid me I didn't sell enough of my coins that time. Just wondering what are you guys doing. Still holding or you pulled out your investments in the mean time?
I think this bear market will continue until the end of the year, but when the year 2019 comes I think the bull run of the market will occur. Who knows? Maybe it will happen again just like what happen last year when the market pump up very high.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: