Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:14:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is it the end for cryptocurrency?everything is red!  (Read 434 times)
fedykog (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:30:40 PM

the market continues to fall, the demand for coins decreases! in the markets everything is red!
google does not support crypto!Facebook and Twitter are opposed to companies that are related with cryptocurrency!
is there a future? when to wait for change and growth?
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:34:25 PM

i would not expect the market to recover from this hit.

And expect the worst from G-20 summit. BTW, if you are a miner like me, watch your profit, because you are, at the moment, mining to pay the bills with almost no profit at all. I've already stopped all of my rigs.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:35:58 PM

Don't worry it's just a correction, it will reach new high soon.
If the price never red and always green, bitcoin will bubble burst
bellanas

Activity: 392
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:38:13 PM

Don't worry it's just a correction, it will reach new high soon.
If the price never red and always green, bitcoin will bubble burst
I totally agree. Crypto currency can not always grow. She needs a correction otherwise the price will not be fair. Now will pass a little time and everything will be restored
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:51:02 PM

the market continues to fall, the demand for coins decreases! in the markets everything is red!
google does not support crypto!Facebook and Twitter are opposed to companies that are related with cryptocurrency!

come on guys, just relax.. i think this's not the first time all price is red. there's some negative issues out there, and this isi just a part of market activity. i really believe that coin like BTC, and altcoiin like ETH, LTC, XRP will back to normal again.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:54:21 PM

it is expected that the market will fall because of FUD spreading the whole crypto world.
there is a lot of people in the government wanted to take control of it. for now it will take time to recover. just dont panic and hold still.
czhen

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:56:54 PM

At least one currency of the country is likely to soon fail, possibly Argentina or Venezuela. This will trigger the mass adoption of bitcoin in the population, thus making its value rise.
and mainstream banks will receive bitcoin, then will start offering storage access and software. They will also create various cryptocurrency derivatives.
Despite optimism, failure is likely to occur. As many as 95 percent of digital currencies other than bitcon will disappear. The value of the surviving currency will increase and this will happen within the next four to six months.
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 02:58:08 PM

We don't really need those social networks in the end. They are not there to dictate what is working or not, crypto will continue to rise and succeed in the future.

Cenil

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:58:13 PM

keep going and give the best for Bitcoin enhancement. it is only with our patience that Bitcoin members will continue to survive and Bitcoin recovered in the market
crestella

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:58:51 PM

Never give up for the red color and no end for crypto continue to be patient to wait for the color back to green even though it takes a long time but it will all be beautiful in time.
Beazerdred

Activity: 242

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:01:26 PM

Yes, now the situation is very bad unfortunately we just have to wait for what will happen next

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
stephiechoiii

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:03:40 PM

Sooner or later, it will rise again. So lets be relax everyone.
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:06:00 PM

I think that this is only the beginning of a great era of crypto-currencies, soon after such a strong fall, we will be able to observe the beginning of a new era, the era of crypto-currencies. I think that it will be cool and it will begin very soon.
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:07:42 PM

They are actually opposed to it since there are a lot of scam ICOs that are being promoted on their site. I think what they are doing is for their safety. It's also somehow a good thing for investors since only legit ICOs will pursue spending money on legit advertisement companies or site will advertise their project.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:10:56 PM

Noone here has actually a damm clue of what's happening.

Don't listen to them. They are probably coin developpers or people paid to tell you to stay calm

The market will not recover. Investors run away from this type of crysis.

BTW, don't let them lie to you. Never ever cryptocurrency seen such a large fall of price. NEVER. This is new terrain , never explored. Take the most care on what you do.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
crypto2k180

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:11:20 PM

Twitter is not against advertising crypto, do not say nonsense. There were no bans, and everything continues as before!

EYEGLOB.NET – First and only Eye Health Global Ecosystem on blockchain! Envision the Future!
coupable

Activity: 2380
Merit: 757

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:13:46 PM

come on guys, just relax.. i think this's not the first time all price is red. there's some negative issues out there, and this isi just a part of market activity. i really believe that coin like BTC, and altcoiin like ETH, LTC, XRP will back to normal again.
Your view point still depends on your description of "normal" level to reach back. The first idea that come into my mind when see this craziness of market prices is the last tweet of Vitalik (inventor of ethereum) who remind community that all coins may remain to zero and that traditional assets are still the best ecosystem for real investment. Cryptocurrencies will not take an end but the correction now is not only for prices but also for concepts and vision that everybody should understand that this environment is still under developpement.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:15:08 PM

Really twitter just helped raise 2.5 Million for lightning network?

don't worry about the google and facebook news... better for us a bunch of fake icos dont burn more crypto noobs.

any real investors with above 50 bucks net worth will have looked into crypto by now.

this dip is a bunch of weak hands getting flushed out and some that are waking up to the dreams and talk bullshit most icos are.

Marnihughes82

Activity: 363

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:16:53 PM

I really feel scared. Hope the market will flourish tomorrow. it is so awful Sad
GreedIsNotBad

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:19:14 PM

Too big words, "the end of cryptocurrency", on the contrary I think it is really the beginning.

The reason for this downtrend is to discard the pure speculators, undocumented miners and traders, weak hands must go fry burgers not get rich easily.

I regret I bought a month ago, now I would have bought 40%+ more coins.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: