Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:39:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is crashing  (Read 704 times)
t3m4nc0k

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

www.jacs.tech

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:32:22 PM

I do not think if this is the end but I remain optimistic if later on one day crypto will progress and get a golden era where everyone will use it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:49:29 AM

What happen n the market? is this the end ?
Since the market is down doesn`t mean that it will be the end and also we know that bitcoin is crashing for now doesn`t mean also to worry or afraid because bitcoin will rise again.
How can you say that? I think you have lost your money and cannot wait anymore for rise again. That’s why you are very disappointed. Did you asked this question when there was a big bump in the price last year, that why the price went so high in such a short time? Then you were very happy and were enjoying the big profits. Now be patient and wait.
LavernB

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:13:27 PM

How can you say that? I think you have lost your money and cannot wait anymore for rise again. That’s why you are very disappointed. Did you asked this question when there was a big bump in the price last year, that why the price went so high in such a short time? Then you were very happy and were enjoying the big profits. Now be patient and wait.

When everything goes well people usually don't ask questions but when things go downhill then it's another story. Patient and it'll pass soon.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 01:24:02 PM

Good news

The crash has been neglect and institution has been showing interest in the crypto industry
I would say we are kinda good to see that a some money flow will be going into the market
Mezze

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:00:00 PM

Good news

The crash has been neglect and institution has been showing interest in the crypto industry
I would say we are kinda good to see that a some money flow will be going into the market

Of course they are. Wherever money can be made you'll find bankers and politicians.
kasurnya

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:19:10 PM

this is the usual thing, is not this kind of thing has happened so often?
even worse than this before, but bitcoin persists. nothing to worry about.
and stop making a tread like this, this is just a stupid curse.
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:36:09 PM

i think bitcoin prices will crash hard again and soon , maybe like 18000/3 !!!!

hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:43:57 PM

I'm not sure, but I really hope that after such a low fall there will be high growth!
chances are you do not see the market today, as prices are on the contrary there are some slight upside but yesterday the price rose quite high up to $ 7000 from initially $ 6000 it instead of being very encouraging news.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:45:53 AM

some time ago the price had risen to reach the level of $ 6,700 and just before a few hours price back down. whatever happens to the market today. I hope there are not many people who feel bummed because of this incident. the holders must remain patient and keep trying to convince the panicked people that they do not shed his coins, to make things worse. calm this is not the end of everything, I believe by the end of the year the price will already be at a fairly high level.
These are all false news and there is nothing to worry about bitcoin. Bitcoin is safe and still is the leading currency in the market. The market cap is still on top and it will be the only currency that will take over the market in the future. You should not listen to those false statements. Continue with bitcoin and I hope that you will earn huge money in the future.

Mezze

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 04:26:09 PM

There is nothing to crash dude, the price was already at it's lowest. Now it'll rise for some time and maybe then it will dip again, certainly not now.
normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:50:23 PM

Try to be patient, the market falls and it takes time to make it good again. It's not over yet and the market can still rise again, and if you go then you can't feel the benefits of crypto.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
Diablomania

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:52:27 PM

Why it would be the end? the prices are still good and stable, and they are much more higher to what they used to be a few days ago. i am more than confident in that it will be much more bullish on the next few weeks of the next month

Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:24:43 PM

Bitcoin will just crash if there are more people who are planning to sell their coins more than holding but as of today, the best thing to do is just hold your coins in order to avoid losing your investments because the market price will still be going back to normal after a few months.

Mezze

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:48:27 PM

Bitcoin will just crash if there are more people who are planning to sell their coins more than holding but as of today, the best thing to do is just hold your coins in order to avoid losing your investments because the market price will still be going back to normal after a few months.

But why not use this opportunity to buy more? If you have money then invest it, use the market's current state.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:57:06 PM

You noobs must go out from the shell now and ask the same thread again.today that market is growing and the end that your pointing wasnt happening

The question is.do you have coins to hold?never advise people if you dont even have something to hold too

Because market seems not that easy to predict .but its indeed that holding is one best action
Claudyah

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:57:30 PM

the movement of the market is getting better, in fact you are still wrong to predict and news like this that will harm us all because bad news will affect the price, look at the chart now there has been a rise a few days back and it becomes very encouraging news.
Rianbook

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:00:35 PM

This will not be the end of the market, because the decline of the crypto market is normal. Be patient the market is sure to grow better. Always optimistic !!
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:05:41 AM

There is nothing to crash dude, the price was already at it's lowest. Now it'll rise for some time and maybe then it will dip again, certainly not now.
Yes that is right to say that bitcoin price is already trading low and we are not expecting the price to fell down any more, I think that we have waited for a long time and therefore now we can only expect the price to increase and reach to its previous high price.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:35:39 PM

Yes that is right to say that bitcoin price is already trading low and we are not expecting the price to fell down any more, I think that we have waited for a long time and therefore now we can only expect the price to increase and reach to its previous high price.

Lol. Most of our expectations are not met by bitcoin and  lot of us probably knows all to well not to expect much. A crash to a new bottom is mot impossible as well as a good run to propel us beyond 10k. Anything can happen and it'll probably surprise us.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Firefox07

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:14:57 PM

Bitcoin is truly crashing and it has a hard time to grow again. But i believe that even if bitcoin is crashing this is not the end. Bitcoin will still recover in the future and will live for a long time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: