Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:11:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin global regulation  (Read 2708 times)
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:56:24 PM

I do not think it will ever happen to bitcoin global regulation, because there will always be an incoherence between the rules of each state .. because bitcoin and crypto are the greatest opportunities for getting clappers, and that's what causes each country to have different rules about regulation bitcoin

Exactly, every country have their own belief about cryptocurrency but I think its good to have a global regulations so we can be more confident that they regulate cryptocurrency for the sake of both investors and a company. More countries will support this technology and I do hope G20 summit is the way to make that happen.
Aandosq1

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:43:50 PM

Since you mentioned "global regulation" in the title, the following link provides more in-depth information (Legality of bitcoin by country or territory).

It's worth adding it to the OP (as a link).

yes sir, now bitcoin prices started to fall in the Indonesian marketplace all that must be a change

ok dad secret thank you for explaining
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:12:33 AM

Yesterday one more good news listen through G20 summit as they clearly explained the Crypto regulation at the moment not possible and has no thread to world economical system. so hope BTC will now go up soon.
Global regulation of the crypto currency will be unambiguous. Only for this purpose the states need time to determine the nature of the crypto currency. This was also said at the summit of the G20 countries, namely that the crypto currency must be well studied before considering all issues related to its further circulation. That is why they postponed consideration of this issue until July. I have no information that at this summit they said that the crypto currency can not be regulated. As far as I know, they can recognize crypto currency as a financial asset. And this means that they can regulate the crypto currency as any financial asset is regulated.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 06:14:54 AM

I do not think it will ever happen to bitcoin global regulation
But it's happening, looking at the link.
You can see description of those countries that are starting to regulate bitcoin on their country.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 07:30:56 AM

Yesterday one more good news listen through G20 summit as they clearly explained the Crypto regulation at the moment not possible and has no thread to world economical system. so hope BTC will now go up soon.

Hopefully this summit will bring positive trend in cryptoworld, we will see this thing after weeks. A lot of regulations, FUD news happening around the world and the price of the market are really hurting much, now its a good time for a news like this. Hope that many country will support this so we can see bitcoin on its higher level again.

In line with this we surely be in bear market until July when the G20 done talking about regulations and whatever the outcome of it we should anticipate that this year will be tough to cryptos. This is quite frustrating because surely investors will either be attracted or will stay away from it, I mean I don't wanna be pessimistic here but I hope the regulation will bring good fortune to all of us.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
RamonBTC

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:53:32 AM

The criticism of people and a revolution for freedom against the banking system that is centralized will soon become the only reason for the political power in each country to regulate or think twice a better option for all. The safety of the investors and the human right of each one to choose what is best for them. Bitcoin will not be globally regulate if we do our share.
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:19:52 PM

Governments are just trying to avoid showing their game they are not forbidding cryptocurrencies right now because they are not a threat but we know that in 5 to 10 years cryptocurrencies could become a threat, the question is what are they going to do at that moment? And in my opinion I think they're going to try some kind of ban of cryptocurrencies.
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:41:59 AM

I don't think there will be global regulation of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.

Because some countries have declared bitcoin legal, there will always be disagreements between the rules of each country, and I think bitcoin will have a very good future.
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:18:42 AM

Governments are just trying to avoid showing their game they are not forbidding cryptocurrencies right now because they are not a threat but we know that in 5 to 10 years cryptocurrencies could become a threat, the question is what are they going to do at that moment? And in my opinion I think they're going to try some kind of ban of cryptocurrencies.
but G20 said cryptocurrency not harmfull for the economical world, so it can to listing in comodities market, because cryptos circulation only 1%.
i think if cryptos development is good, the world can't blocking technology development
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:28:24 PM

I do not think it will ever happen to bitcoin global regulation
But it's happening, looking at the link.
You can see description of those countries that are starting to regulate bitcoin on their country.
I do not even see any problem with regulation anyway since all it will do is to usher us into a new era, but if we are talking about the whole global regulating, then that is a whole lot to take in at once.

Most of the countries all over the world will have their own response to the way they see cryptocurrency and we may have to see some top ones regulating, but in general, only few will end up having problems with the idea, and we really do not care, and I am sure they will have a rethink as time goes on.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:28:05 PM

Define bitcoin as currency: Australia, Sweden.

It is clear that bitcoin transactions are illegal: Indonesia, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador and kyrgyzstan.

Clearly identified as legal means of payment: France, Japan.

Specific economic activities related to bitcoin: UK, Germany, France, Finland, Norway, Russia, Singapore, Israel.

The first country to recognize the legal status of bitcoin: Germany.

The first country to block bitcoin: Thailand (now a changed attitude)

ICO's country: China, South Korea.

Countries with positive attitudes to ICO: Russia, France.

Japan: embracing reform, licensing, and overall regulation.

Japan, as an innovator in this reform, has been on the cutting edge.
What about the Netherlands? I've read that in some cities there you can even purchase stuff with Bitcoin, aren't they considering any BTC-related specific economic activities?
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1347

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:43:41 PM

What about the Netherlands? I've read that in some cities there you can even purchase stuff with Bitcoin, aren't they considering any BTC-related specific economic activities?

Don't forget about Belarus. BTC is not only legalized there but also exempt from taxes. I think that OP's list needs a total makeover.

I don't think there will be global regulation of bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies.

Because some countries have declared bitcoin legal, there will always be disagreements between the rules of each country, and I think bitcoin will have a very good future.

So you think that because there are disagreements between countries they will suddenly start working together on crypto regulations? Cheesy Come on, you don't need a degree in history to know that things like that never happen. Just take a look at the current state of affairs between the EU and Russia.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Tactical Genius

Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 06:41:10 PM

Most countries are weighing their options now.In my own country,Ghana,the central bank recently gave notice of the fact that they wanted to come up with new regulations to capture cryptocurrency usage in the country as that hadn't been captured in the banking regulations.So gradually global mass adoption will be come a reality

Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:22:21 PM

rices started to fall in the Indonesian marketplace all that must be a change

Sir, bitcoin prices fall not only in the Indonesian marketplace. The reason of that is the rude laws of regulation and the ban of the advertising in AdWords, Instagram and Facebook. This all factors influensed on cryptowrld I think
Well it does not decide the future of bitcoin at all, if in Indonesia your bitcoin is gonna ban then in several countries bitcoin being legal currency so I think level is going equal. In Japan we have heard about bitcoin legalization which is quite true. For now there are a lot of bitcoin investors who are making it famous and soon we will see bitcoin globally legal and regular because bitcoin has become very famous worldwide, benefits of bitcoin is popular in the whole world so we can expect bitcoin to be regular globally just after the hard work of couple of years, maximum after 5 years bitcoin will spread worldwide as legal currency.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:24:41 AM

rices started to fall in the Indonesian marketplace all that must be a change

Sir, bitcoin prices fall not only in the Indonesian marketplace. The reason of that is the rude laws of regulation and the ban of the advertising in AdWords, Instagram and Facebook. This all factors influensed on cryptowrld I think
Well it does not decide the future of bitcoin at all, if in Indonesia your bitcoin is gonna ban then in several countries bitcoin being legal currency so I think level is going equal. In Japan we have heard about bitcoin legalization which is quite true. For now there are a lot of bitcoin investors who are making it famous and soon we will see bitcoin globally legal and regular because bitcoin has become very famous worldwide, benefits of bitcoin is popular in the whole world so we can expect bitcoin to be regular globally just after the hard work of couple of years, maximum after 5 years bitcoin will spread worldwide as legal currency.

That is being optimistic. So far a lot of jurisdictions are very aggressive about banning bitcoins and cryptocurrencies. Problem is the governments are scared of what bitcoins are and because they know they cannot regulate it. So even if they put out regulations, such can be ignored by the public and they can just continue to use the currency without even caring for public laws.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:35:27 AM

By global regulation, I am assuming you are referring to where all the major countries stand. From that list, we can see that minorities are actually just limiting themselves from the future and they will surely have a change of heart pretty soon, most especially after the G20, and also with the way Japan has been going with hers, it is going to be a case study for others and how to go about theirs as well. So, let's wait and watch, but I know cryptocurrency is here to stay.

Yes, no regulation is going to shake the entire kingdom of cryptocurrencies. It will keep growing regardless of whatever stand any government will impose on cryptocurrencies.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:48:04 PM

Most countries are weighing their options now.In my own country,Ghana,the central bank recently gave notice of the fact that they wanted to come up with new regulations to capture cryptocurrency usage in the country as that hadn't been captured in the banking regulations.So gradually global mass adoption will be come a reality
After the G20 meeting decided not to stop bitcoin and cryptocurrency opened up a new era for this market. More and more countries are seriously studying this market and have an accurate view of what it means in life. I hope that in the near future you can use bitcoin and cryptocurrency all over the world.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:59:21 PM

After the G20 meeting decided not to stop bitcoin and cryptocurrency opened up a new era for this market. More and more countries are seriously studying this market and have an accurate view of what it means in life. I hope that in the near future you can use bitcoin and cryptocurrency all over the world.
I do agree with you that bitcoin is being use by a lot of countries and they are getting fast profit from bitcoin so it will make sense to say that soon we will see bitcoin as legal globally, even now every 2nd country is accepting bitcoin as payment so we are making our dream come true soon, now bitcoin demand is very high as it has very high potential to make us earn money and let us buy every kind of goods we want in our life.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:01:18 PM

There will be never a global regulation in regard to bitcoin or other crypto currencies. Declaring bitcoin transactions as illegal does not play much a role if you consider that it is basically an anonymous and decentralized system.

Only two countries aknowledged bitcoin as public currency confirms that it will take another thousand years until probably half of the countries in the world will aknowledge it as well. And that is good, because as long as it is not accepted as a public currency, you do not have to follow the laws that regulate and tax money.
Well, so far, some may be silent about it and do not have any problem with, few will end up regulating it, and then some who are having problems with it will end up coming around. At least, that is how I see it.

The most important thing however in all this, is that, there is nothing any country can do to stop the idea that cryptocurrency has brought and so far, the global regulation the Op is referring to is stating where most of the important countries stand in this equation.
winterland

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:22:28 PM

but G20 said cryptocurrency not harmfull for the economical world, so it can to listing in comodities market, because cryptos circulation only 1%.
i think if cryptos development is good, the world can't blocking technology development
The fact that they are not forbidding cryptocurrencies right now and that they even said they were not a threat it's true but that doesn't mean that is not going to change, what it is going to happen when bitcoin is used by hundreds of millions of people? At that point it will be a significant part of the economy and by then they will consider it a threat and they will take steps to try to block adoption.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: