Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:57:07 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin global regulation  (Read 2715 times)
berfanaf

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:10:19 AM

There is no global rules that every country in this earth is the same!
Countries can't go peaceful with each and every country.
This is an issue years and decades ago. then a global regulation with bitcoin? how can they do that with out peace talks?
I also admit that there are no rules for bitcoin regulation in the world. Bitcoin is decentralized and everyone is free to buy, sell or use his bitcoin as he wants. Regulations are even not possible in a single community how it is possible globally. I am not in favor of regulation because I want to use my bitcoin according to my well, needs and desires. I need no regulations.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
Blue Bell

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:36:37 PM

This is an issue years and decades ago. then a global regulation with bitcoin? how can they do that with out peace talks?
It is very simple, it is possible that we are going to see a global regulation if countries around the world believe that they are threatened by bitcoin, right now I do not think they feel that way but I'm sure that is going to change in the future probably in the next decade when an important percentage of the population of the world use bitcoin as their main currency.
Hopeful this positive trend will be introduced to the bitcoin soon, we will see the regulation of bitcoin in future but a bit time will be taken, slowly gradually bitcoin will become famous d it will be legal. As you said increasing population in the world is increasing the number of investors and the number of bitcoin holders, bitcoin is being regulated everywhere now so we will see the future bitcoin at the top and this will increase the price of bitcoin higher more and more.
You are right it takes time to happen because nothing happens within days, we should see the market getting high so price will increase with time,  regulation of bitcoin will take part in bitcoin price to be high, if bitcoin will be famous in future it will get high in price,  regulation is a thing which contributes to the income to increase more and more, we should not take the price falling serious and we should not lose our hope soon bitcoin will get legal and we will earn higher than this, Japan and Korea has taken it start to say bitcoin as legal currency for their country and I hope my country will be the next and so on.
Harper6

Activity: 255
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 08:43:46 PM

I also admit that there are no rules for bitcoin regulation in the world. Bitcoin is decentralized and everyone is free to buy, sell or use his bitcoin as he wants. Regulations are even not possible in a single community how it is possible globally. I am not in favor of regulation because I want to use my bitcoin according to my well, needs and desires. I need no regulations.
Bitcoin is still regular in south Korean areas and in Japan as well there are some rules about bitcoin as they have decided recently to make it legal currency and they are acting upon it seriously, for me as well bitcoin has all the feature so be regular and it will be legal soon, there is no doubt that bitcoin is free and it  gives you freedom to use you can use bitcoin anytime and anywhere in the world, there are 90% of countries who are aware of bitcoin, gradually it will get regular globally too as high level companies are showing interest in blockchain technology so bitcoin regulating is certain.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:17:54 PM

the world has been very familiar with bitcoin transactions and digital currencies. I really like this. very rapid growth in the last two years. and that is very helpful with the growing number of investors who adopt bitcoin. and the bitcoin price drop. expectations always grow when all investors begin to adopt in large numbers
lixer

Activity: 2548
Merit: 586

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:13:34 AM

Right now, this concept of the bitcoin global regulation is not that much popular and that not so many governments are taking any positive steps to promote this and that they are little hesitant in taking this step. However, we can really hope much better things soon and that coming days will no doubt prove out to be much better and more favorable for the crypto currencies as well as the ones who are related to them.

farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:58:47 PM

I do not think it will ever happen to bitcoin global regulation, because there will always be an incoherence between the rules of each state .. because bitcoin and crypto are the greatest opportunities for getting clappers, and that's what causes each country to have different rules about regulation bitcoin
Yes bitcoin is global regulation. Bitcoin is the most trusted currency in the whole world in this reason many online site and online bank also use bitcoin for there payment system. Day by day it is going to be more and more powerful in all over the world.Day by day more and more people are involve in bitcoin. Many people invest and hold bitcoin now. It is the world wide currency. Every people in the world knew about bitcoin now. It is going to be number 1 currency in the whole world i think bitcoin is not only trusted currency it is a very safe currency also.....😊😊😊😊😊

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:56:09 AM

Regulating the bitcoin globally will help more people to use bitcoin without any fear but how it will become possible because different countries have different think about bitcoin so all the countries don't take similar discussions.But we don't need regulations now and it is only for the countries welfare it does nothing for investors.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
wandino

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:03:19 AM

A few have banned outright but with most countries its a grey area since it doesn't have solid regulation about its legality.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:33:30 AM

Right now, this concept of the bitcoin global regulation is not that much popular and that not so many governments are taking any positive steps to promote this and that they are little hesitant in taking this step. However, we can really hope much better things soon and that coming days will no doubt prove out to be much better and more favorable for the crypto currencies as well as the ones who are related to them.
Regulation of the bitcoin and that too in the entire world is something which can help bitcoin in much better way and that it will surely help bitcoin in having some good name in the international market as well as having some more demand in the market which will then result in the increase in the market value of the bitcoin. This will take time but we can expect such kind of thing in near future.
Naman1111

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:17:29 PM

World economic forum called for a global regulation to keep a check on bitcoin. LOL they havent been a able to reach a consensus on Global Warming yet imagine BTC. Governments are afraid as they will lose their control over the society. Once an average person start using cryptocurrency which is faster, more secure and chearper than Fiat, that wil be all ,,,,an end of government control and maybe taxes.
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 792

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:18:01 PM

A few have banned outright but with most countries its a grey area since it doesn't have solid regulation about its legality.

We need to follow some good regulation it is must important for all things but most of us don’t obey that but it will be not good for them so I think it will be we do some good things it will be give something to us.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:19:57 PM

Regulation of the bitcoin and that too in the entire world is something which can help bitcoin in much better way
Which better ways could those be? You must not feign ignorance of the fact that regulation is an afterthought, most governments would have stayed put with banning of Bitcoin, only reality dawned on them that Bitcoin cannot be banned in principle.

...and that it will surely help bitcoin in having some good name in the international market as well as having some more demand in the market which will then result in the increase in the market value of the bitcoin. This will take time but we can expect such kind of thing in near future.
Good names, I seriously doubt, because the name calling was actually part and parcel of the game plans to take the shine off Bitcoin! You'll find that in the event that regulation becomes too pronounced, instead of attracting far more uses, we're likely to record short falls, because a good number of users would deflect to use of coins with better anonymity.
seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:36:11 PM

Regulating the bitcoin globally will help more people to use bitcoin without any fear but how it will become possible because different countries have different think about bitcoin so all the countries don't take similar discussions.But we don't need regulations now and it is only for the countries welfare it does nothing for investors.
That's absolutely true, I don't think that regulating bitcoin globally will be done, as there is a lot of countries around the world and all of them haven't the same idea/discussions about and cryptocurrencies in general, Maybe it will be regulated in some countries with differents ways. I really think if bitcoin will be free like that without any regulation, bitcoin will be more powerful, because it is too strong, but when it will be regulated, some rules will affect bitcoin.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:34:09 AM

What it would take for other countries to allow Bitcoin though, if currency is being primarily aimed and other government would just see it as an investment rather than a medium to pay expenses? Does it need to be more stable in price? I am quite happy that major countries supported these. Japan? They were the one that used Bitcoin to its fullest, so it is like a lock-in that Bitcoin is stable already there.
By stability I want to assume you are referring to well established. Actually this is something we will get to see with bitcoin being regulated in most places, Still we cannot have one single global regulation as each country will definitely come up with their own form of regulation and how they wish to go about it and some others will just be silent on it as it is already. Whichever way though, regulation by some of those in the top developed countries will bring trust and maturity into the system.

Hopeful this positive trend will be introduced to the bitcoin soon, we will see the regulation of bitcoin in future but a bit time will be taken, slowly gradually bitcoin will become famous d it will be legal.
First, bitcoin is not being regulated everywhere as you have said. I believe there are so many countries that are actually not officially regulating it yet while just few are. Comparing the number of those who have just been silent on the whole thing, I believe they are more than those who are even condemning it. The thing with regulation for sure is that it would bring in new level of growth as we get to see more potential investors coming in.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Agathai

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:05:33 PM

In my opinion, in the future - maybe the government has a strong impact on the crypto and bitcoin market with certain uncertainties about volatility or value. However, there are no rules governing the management or holding of bitcoin and crypto operations.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1343

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:28:55 PM

That's absolutely true, I don't think that regulating bitcoin globally will be done, as there is a lot of countries around the world and all of them haven't the same idea/discussions about and cryptocurrencies in general, Maybe it will be regulated in some countries with differents ways. I really think if bitcoin will be free like that without any regulation, bitcoin will be more powerful, because it is too strong, but when it will be regulated, some rules will affect bitcoin.
While right now every country is creating their own policy towards bitcoin we cannot be overconfident that this is going to remain that way, if bitcoin really becomes adopted worldwide as we expected I'm pretty sure that governments around the world will put their differences aside and will create a world regulation to try to stop that adoption but due to the nature of bitcoin that will fail.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:29:51 PM

Since you mentioned "global regulation" in the title, the following link provides more in-depth information (Legality of bitcoin by country or territory).

It's worth adding it to the OP (as a link).

yes sir, now bitcoin prices started to fall in the Indonesian marketplace all that must be a change
People need to understand that regulation crypto-currency is a thing, essential for us. But it is also necessary to understand in which direction this regulation will pass!
Sanjeewa101

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 08:04:02 AM

Indian Govt does not like crypto transactions, Also they do not identify blockchain technology power
China banned ICO's But Govt help for Blockchain innovations.
USA and UK not very like to crypto and going to hard regulation
South Koria, Japan, Singapore, Austrailia positive idea about crypto
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:20:02 AM

What it would take for other countries to allow Bitcoin though, if currency is being primarily aimed and other government would just see it as an investment rather than a medium to pay expenses? Does it need to be more stable in price? I am quite happy that major countries supported these. Japan? They were the one that used Bitcoin to its fullest, so it is like a lock-in that Bitcoin is stable already there.

Too much change in the prices and too much volatility is another factor why people are not using it for mainstream payment method. Also all the governments at his moment wants to regulate bitcoin so that they may have some control over bitcoins and digital currency.
No matter what regulations they implement,  bitcoin can't be controlled in the true sense.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:46:14 PM

That is obviously not what regulation is changing. As long as the protocol is not changed, bitcoin will still remain decentralized. Regulation is mainly going to be affecting the fiat based exchanges and those who of course may be looking to do some fiat to bitcoin exchanges will have to be subject to those forms of regulations.

Nothing stops you from doing your P2P transaction and we all know this is not going to be affected by regulation in anyway as wallet addresses is not tagged to any name unless you are using an exchange wallet that is subject to regulation and in that case you will be fine. However, I feel regulation will help clean up the space a bit and it is a way for the government to eliminate any illegalities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: