Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:44:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin global regulation  (Read 2715 times)
welchmgra

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 07:01:16 AM

For the foreseeable future, I am sure that more and more countries will legalize the use of bitcoin in their countries. Want it or not they have to accept it because of the development of technology that must include bitcoin in it.

It will eventually when they realize that some countries are making best use of the bitcoin and technology and it is helping their economy as well. This will put pressure on other countries as even they want to grow and make their people more employable and this is a the good field where more jobs can be created.

Yeah it is very necessary for the promotion of bitcoin. If we want bitcoin to be used throughout the world we should legalize and regularize bitcoin as much as possible. The use of bitcoin will increase when more and more countries will accept bitcoin as their legal and regular currency. It will take long time but finally it will take of the market worldwide. Till that time we should be patient and cool.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:12:08 AM

Ya, there is no global regulation about BTC yet. Full world economy now are in problem with bitcoin. So in this time some are accepting and some are not as it has illegal use. But i think as it going technologically no body can not control BTC though government accept or not accept. But matter of sorrow that as it not accepting globally its misuses is going rapidly. If there acceptance there was a rules and regulation.
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 08:08:27 AM

For the foreseeable future, I am sure that more and more countries will legalize the use of bitcoin in their countries. Want it or not they have to accept it because of the development of technology that must include bitcoin in it.

It will eventually when they realize that some countries are making best use of the bitcoin and technology and it is helping their economy as well. This will put pressure on other countries as even they want to grow and make their people more employable and this is a the good field where more jobs can be created.

I think this is entirely possible because Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market are getting tremendous support from the global financial markets. Besides, the blockchain technology applied in the cryptocurrency market is showing great efficiency when applied in practice.
Domicbora

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:20:02 AM

I.agree with this. There will be no.further growrh of cryptocurrencies and their implementation in economy and society in general without regulation, that is something that is necessary.
More and more countries are realising that fact and they are aware that cryptocurrencies can't be avoided anymore so it's better to put them in some legal framework that everybody can have use of it.
Global regulation is inevitable, it's just the question of time framework when it will happen.
Cryptocurrency is the new era currency and the coming generation will use only cryptocurrency as we use our local currency today. Some people still do not believe in cryptocurrency and say it is a scam and the investors will lose their money, but besides the fact is that they do no know the importance of cryptocurrency. Later or sooner they would realize its importance.
Rhegar011

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:23:23 AM

every country wants to regulate crypto. but no one have clear understanding of how to do it. japan and korea took first positive steps to whole ecosystem, i hope other countries shud follow soon
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 02:04:55 PM

I think bitcoin global regulation should not be too important because the circulation of bitcoin and bitcoin price movements do not depend on the existence of regulation but depends on the demand that makes the price of bitcoin has a movement of rising and falling prices. it's just that this regulation is needed for some countries to be used as one of the legal payments.
Muspion

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:53:40 AM

I see that only a few countries must have bitcoin regulations to be able to conduct bitcoin transactions and transactions in their countries and I think bitcoin regulation is only needed for some countries
Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:23:29 AM

bitcoin global regulation is very influential on the circulation of bitcoin in some countries because this bitcoin is able to be used and can get legality all over the world so there must be clear regulation for the use of bitcoin in all countries, but it shouldn't be too important because it will make circulation bitcoin can't be free anymore.
nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:56:47 AM

Define bitcoin as currency: Australia, Sweden.

It is clear that bitcoin transactions are illegal: Indonesia, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador and kyrgyzstan.

Clearly identified as legal means of payment: France, Japan.

Specific economic activities related to bitcoin: UK, Germany, France, Finland, Norway, Russia, Singapore, Israel.

The first country to recognize the legal status of bitcoin: Germany.

The first country to block bitcoin: Thailand (now a changed attitude)

ICO's country: China, South Korea.

Countries with positive attitudes to ICO: Russia, France.

Japan: embracing reform, licensing, and overall regulation.

Japan, as an innovator in this reform, has been on the cutting edge.

How about the NA region?

Is there any report or article about the current status of crypto reputation there?

As far as I remember, US is one of the first country who use the crypto around the market or even the black market. It will be nice if this thread is complete and without any bias report.
pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:28:30 AM

regulations that accept crypto as a whole like Japan will have a good impact on Japanese technology activities that are very advanced and many countries should see this as a good thing for the progress of their own country. if they are still doubtful about crypto then make a special regulation that can provide a forum for the community and of course they can withdraw taxes from this activity for the state's income
engesi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:34:02 AM

I have seen some news that some companies in Japan have used Bitcoin as a way to pay wages. I think this is an exciting thing. The Japanese cryptocurrency seems to have the best development!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
boty

Activity: 1204
Merit: 225

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:00:39 AM

This bitcoin regulation is usually used for some countries that need it. It seems that a few months ago the regulatory issue was discussed by bringing together 20+ representatives of the state to discuss this and the results are only a few that prohibit the circulation of bitcoin and the circulation of bitcoin should not require regulation.

nniecan001

Activity: 322
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:28:03 AM

I have seen some news that some companies in Japan have used Bitcoin as a way to pay wages. I think this is an exciting thing. The Japanese cryptocurrency seems to have the best development!
Paying by bitcoin is such a cool thing, but the problem is the fast movement of its value around the world. It will be more difficult if you already have a family to be with. Bitcoin can decrease your daily income at some point and it will be risky to provide all your needs and your family as well. For me, it will be more liable if the bitcoin has a stable value some how.
prinlyn

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 12:08:52 PM

I.agree with this. There will be no.further growrh of cryptocurrencies and their implementation in economy and society in general without regulation, that is something that is necessary.
More and more countries are realising that fact and they are aware that cryptocurrencies can't be avoided anymore so it's better to put them in some legal framework that everybody can have use of it.
Global regulation is inevitable, it's just the question of time framework when it will happen.
Cryptocurrency is the new era currency and the coming generation will use only cryptocurrency as we use our local currency today. Some people still do not believe in cryptocurrency and say it is a scam and the investors will lose their money, but besides the fact is that they do no know the importance of cryptocurrency. Later or sooner they would realize its importance.
If bitcoin is regulated globally its value will be 10 times more than that of today. The use of bitcoin will also increase. More and more people will come to know about bitcoin and they will put their money in it and will enjoy the rest, because bitcoin is the leading crypto in the market and people will use only bitcoin in their local markets. This time is very near.
influe_ntial

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 01:30:07 PM

The feedback of individuals and a transformation for flexibility against the keeping money framework that is brought together will before long turn into the main purpose behind the political influence in every nation to manage or reconsider a superior choice for all. The security of the speculators and the human right of every one to pick what is best for them. Bitcoin won't be internationally manage on the off chance that we do our offer.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:10:35 AM

Define bitcoin as currency: Australia, Sweden.

It is clear that bitcoin transactions are illegal: Indonesia, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador and kyrgyzstan.

Clearly identified as legal means of payment: France, Japan.

Specific economic activities related to bitcoin: UK, Germany, France, Finland, Norway, Russia, Singapore, Israel.

The first country to recognize the legal status of bitcoin: Germany.

The first country to block bitcoin: Thailand (now a changed attitude)

ICO's country: China, South Korea.

Countries with positive attitudes to ICO: Russia, France.

Japan: embracing reform, licensing, and overall regulation.

Japan, as an innovator in this reform, has been on the cutting edge.
What about countries where it is not being recognized by the government, but people are still making use of it, well I will say it is legal in those countries since nobody wants to talk about them. And I’m still confused by what you guys mean by Sweden and Australia is the definition of Bitcoin as a currency, are they making use of it there as their conventional currency?
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:45:09 AM

I think this global regulation for bitcoin might be very much needed but it will take a very long time to overcome the regulation because the existence of this regulation requires an agreement on the head of finance in the country so that regulations can be created and can be used for all countries as an alternative transaction the safest and most comfortable.
bitcoinMyLife

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:26:23 AM

every country wants to regulate crypto. but no one have clear understanding of how to do it. japan and korea took first positive steps to whole ecosystem, i hope other countries shud follow soon
My country has banned but one of my friend told me that every country first investigate bitcoin and see the authentication of the project. When they satisfy themselves they allow their people to trade and invest in bitcoin. Although it will take more time but the end is that after regularization the market value of bitcoin will increase and soon the whole world will use only bitcoin.
Evetemot

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 07:58:27 AM

bitcoin global regulation is very influential on the circulation of bitcoin in some countries because this bitcoin is able to be used and can get legality all over the world so there must be clear regulation for the use of bitcoin in all countries, but it shouldn't be too important because it will make circulation bitcoin can't be free anymore.
Global regulation of bitcoin is useful for bitcoin development. The price will also grow when more and more countries accept bitcoin as their regular currency. Physical currency will disappear from the market gradually. Bitcoin will not only take over paper currency market but also fiat currency. When government involve in digital currency they will stop fiat currency for the ease of the people.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:23:11 AM

global bitcoin this regulation seems indispensable for bitcoin circulation of some countries to be used for transactions and can be used to be legal tender and can be used for all payment platforms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: