Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:17:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much have you lost during this bloodbath?  (Read 1385 times)
HEvangelista

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:18:13 AM

Well you felt you lost because you have computing all these losses in your head for so long now but you forgot one thing. You still have the ETH with you and you have control with it you just need to wait for the price to go up.
MrSpasybo

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:33:12 AM

I'm a trader and I can't earn any profit in a red market. Lost $10 000 USD in some tokens. It is 50% of my assets.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 03:45:40 AM

If you just look at the assets of yours in terms of money then, of course, the result will be reduced, but to be honest the assets of yours still intact in terms of coin and not diminished at all. your decision is already good if you don't panic and still holding the coin you have, that you have to do is just be patient and wait for the price of coins on the market give you profit.

cryptofreak42o

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:04:23 AM

I lost not many because i dont invest any new shit coin i am longterm investor so its always happen in the market so i am not worried about this.
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:21:59 AM

It is necessary to understand that the stronger the fall, the stronger the rebound. Those who can wait for this difficult time are likely to earn a lot of money afterwards.            
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:49:35 AM

My total value has dropped by two thirds since the end of 2017! But I believe in the coming time!
I think! All altcoin and token will go up in last year 2018
Pandu Gleen

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:06:42 AM

maybe shareholders who have large shares, I think more than 30% of their shares have been lost due to drastic price reductions, it's personal to me.
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:53:53 AM

You still have not lost anything, this is a temporary state, you should not think of it as lost money. The market will recover and you will again be rich. You just have to wait.
Being reach is overreacting, but someone might that is true. However, I really do agree - you cannot lose something you didn't really have. That is if we are talking about someone losing a profit one didn't cash out, not if we are talking about someone investing during the peak just to see it crash.

InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:19:59 PM

In many positions I lost 20-25%. I know people who flew at all 60%... It is sad, but any experience always helps the future. And the crypt will still grow.            
idgaf007

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:10:12 AM

I lost around 60-80% of my dollar value. But I partially bought some coins while it is on it's way down. I hope it will go up within the next few months. I also think almost everyone lost at this bear market but I want to tell the newbies that it will be ok. Just hold and accumulate some of your favorite coins.

●  ▌█  Dbrain - AI happens  |  Sign up for Alpha  █▐  ●
A blockchain platform to collectively build AI apps
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:19:56 AM

I think that this is a drawdown, I did not withdraw the money accordingly, so far there are no direct losses

Rotsor

Activity: 309
Merit: 102

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:25:12 AM

Cryptocurrency is a high risk and high volatile market. Always expect the unexpected and before buying always expect that the price of the coin could halve anytime. Thats why you only invest what you can afford to lose.

boss82_big

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:27:08 AM

Well, I have not lost as much as you, but my tokens also dropped significantly in price and I lost about 45% of all my money. Therefore, now I'm expecting from the market only growth to get my money back
Cilorku

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:52:35 AM

I think there is nothing definite in the cryptoworld, so we can not predict any profits to be gained, so this is like a no guarantee bet. You are not the only one who lost money, everyone. You must have patience. and take advantage of every opportunity to invest. You need not be afraid. If you buy it just to multiply or multiply your numbers in a matter of months, I think you've invested in the wrong place.
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:54:17 AM

When the price are dropping I don't want to see the losses, it could give us psychological impact. So I wait and do others task and believe that the price is going up again. Yesterday the price began to bounce back and give sign of good return.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 09:54:34 AM

I think that this is a drawdown, I did not withdraw the money accordingly, so far there are no direct losses

No direct losses but most of your portfolio is probably in red now, no? Grin
LUCKY21

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:56:37 AM

I wonder how much people have lost money during this bloodbath which never seems to end. Maybe it will continue until the overall market cap is under 100 billion.

I bought Ethereum for 5000 euro in January when the price was 770 euros, and then for another 10 000 euro when the price was something like 900€. I also bought few Litecoins as well. From original 15 000 euro I have only 5000 left now, so i've lost almost 70% for now. I haven't sold anything yet.

ETH supposed to be one of the most stable coins but I really have no idea what I should do anymore. Actually I don't even care anymore if the price of 1 ETH goes to zero and I lose that remaining 5k because I have already lost so freaking much. I even had to put my house on a rent and move back to my parents for the next 1.5 years to recover from these losses if the price does not rise again.

Sorry for opening up but I had to share my story so I can feel a bit better..

Until you sold your coins you did not lose anything. In this situation, you need to hold your coins. The market will not constantly fall. After a fall, growth always begins. So you just need to wait. And your deposit will soon return to its previous value. And I hope even to increase.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:59:50 AM

Actually we all went through the same situation, In my portfolio it was worse because almost 90% of my losses. But I remained calm and believed on that platform. And within a year's expectation it has grown and I grow about 500%.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
poetmo

Activity: 14
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:09:26 AM

Not much because i HOLD my altcoins whenever these bloodbaths happen,that way i would have a minimal damages on my portfolio holding wont give you a lot of losses,that is why it is suggested to hold these coins and wait for the market to get recovered so that you wont lose a lot of money from these market manipulations.
jimimcome907620

Activity: 397

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:16:27 AM

I wonder how much people have lost money during this bloodbath which never seems to end. Maybe it will continue until the overall market cap is under 100 billion.

I bought Ethereum for 5000 euro in January when the price was 770 euros, and then for another 10 000 euro when the price was something like 900€. I also bought few Litecoins as well. From original 15 000 euro I have only 5000 left now, so i've lost almost 70% for now. I haven't sold anything yet.

ETH supposed to be one of the most stable coins but I really have no idea what I should do anymore. Actually I don't even care anymore if the price of 1 ETH goes to zero and I lose that remaining 5k because I have already lost so freaking much. I even had to put my house on a rent and move back to my parents for the next 1.5 years to recover from these losses if the price does not rise again.

Sorry for opening up but I had to share my story so I can feel a bit better..
It is good for us to say what we have suffered. We can make feel better after that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: