Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:46:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much have you lost during this bloodbath?  (Read 1386 times)
reypinyoko

Activity: 14
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:24:14 AM

Not much because i stick with bitcoin if the market is going to bullrun and USD before the market has crashed so i could buyback from the dips giving me a lot of profits whenever i purchased these solid coins from the bottom and after the market has recovered surely i am going to have a lot of gains better than the gains that i would get from the normal market environment.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:56:30 AM

I wonder how much people have lost money during this bloodbath which never seems to end. Maybe it will continue until the overall market cap is under 100 billion.

I bought Ethereum for 5000 euro in January when the price was 770 euros, and then for another 10 000 euro when the price was something like 900€. I also bought few Litecoins as well. From original 15 000 euro I have only 5000 left now, so i've lost almost 70% for now. I haven't sold anything yet.

ETH supposed to be one of the most stable coins but I really have no idea what I should do anymore. Actually I don't even care anymore if the price of 1 ETH goes to zero and I lose that remaining 5k because I have already lost so freaking much. I even had to put my house on a rent and move back to my parents for the next 1.5 years to recover from these losses if the price does not rise again.

Sorry for opening up but I had to share my story so I can feel a bit better..

I'm sad to hear your story.
To be honest i also suffered defeat, but not more than 25%. Although not as much as you, but disappointment is inherent in the self. My luck is bigger because before this incident i sold almost all my coins or about 90% when the price reached $19000 and started re-investing when the price was around $14000. Who would have thought that the price would decrease. So i was forced to sell when the price of $11000 and currently i still leave some coins or a total of about $25000.
I'm still dilemma whether to sell (loss) or to hold it. The thought is always spinning in my mind. If only i didn't sell when the price of $19000 was probably i would die standing because of this incident.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
CryptoEnthused

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:07:53 AM

You haven't lost anything until you sold. Just wait and it should recover. Or maybe not. Anyway, you had only the money you could afford to lose, right?
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:35:47 PM

I wonder how much people have lost money during this bloodbath which never seems to end. Maybe it will continue until the overall market cap is under 100 billion.

I bought Ethereum for 5000 euro in January when the price was 770 euros, and then for another 10 000 euro when the price was something like 900€. I also bought few Litecoins as well. From original 15 000 euro I have only 5000 left now, so i've lost almost 70% for now. I haven't sold anything yet.

ETH supposed to be one of the most stable coins but I really have no idea what I should do anymore. Actually I don't even care anymore if the price of 1 ETH goes to zero and I lose that remaining 5k because I have already lost so freaking much. I even had to put my house on a rent and move back to my parents for the next 1.5 years to recover from these losses if the price does not rise again.

I will a liar if I said I lost a certain amount of money to the blood bath because i have bought my holding since year 2016 and i'm maintaining/investing/spending the coin i earn now. However, you have lost your investment OP since havent sell your holding and i will advice you to hold till May or more for good profit cause the market will recover next month.

Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:09:29 PM

i lost like 70% worth of the coin . and im stuck here waiting for the coins to recover

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
jaeden1024

Activity: 198

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:17:41 AM

Many investors feel like this , loosing at the same way it is not your end, may be time will come sacrifice now and then gain for tomorrow, that is simly quote that i shared.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
kiver

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:26:23 AM

it's a pain to watch your money go away like that but when you believe in something that crypto will dominate the earth someday as a form of payment  then you will have to sacrifice a lot during your walkthrough, i lost my fair share of money too but still hoping for my coins to recover
rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:29:07 AM

Many investors feel like this , loosing at the same way it is not your end, may be time will come sacrifice now and then gain for tomorrow, that is simly quote that i shared.
Okay, actually we will not loss anything as long as we don't sell our investment in lower price. I agree with your quote, actually you will never fail if you never stop trying to be better. Work smart not work hard. I am not loss anything because I don't sell anything at lower price.

invo

Activity: 535

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:55:35 AM

we all had the same experience, but why are you coming up with these matter? you invest those, so you must know what to do, unless you dont have enough knowledge, you just invest without knowing the risk.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Salsalyn

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:59:41 AM

Not much because i sticked to USD whenever the market is going down that is why iam able to buyback from the bottom or dips,then buy altcoins so that the market movements wont affect my portfolio too much and after the market has recovered i am going to sell the altcoins that i bought from the dips and yes that is profit from the bloodbath.
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:04:16 AM

actually, if i count in money, i have lost very much. But i just hold my coins and do not sell anything. So, I think i can get back my money when the market recover
EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:24:47 PM

because of unforseen financial problem, ive lost around 20% of my investment in btc during the dip, im planning on holding it for more than 5 more months but because of this problem i was forced to withdraw 20% of it.
PetrovichCoinMaster

Activity: 224
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:33:06 PM

Trading on cryptocurrency exchanges is always associated with a huge risk and you need to be ready from the very beginning to lose  your investment. Never invest in crypto-currency borrowing or loan funds secured by real estate or any other property, since things can be lost in an instant.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:38:51 PM

I did not buy crypto currency for fiat, so I can not say exactly how much I lost. Most of the crypto currency I received as a payment for the work and for the bounty campaign. I guess that, then I lost about 2000 dollars.
rucapri0

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:43:27 PM

It does not matter. For a long-term investment, the next 2-3 years will be profitable despite current events
w5pn73

Activity: 635
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:43:37 PM

I did lose some money, let's say my profits have gone down significantly -50% I'd say.
Hektur

Activity: 271

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:45:29 PM

I didnt lost anything, because I didnt sell anything. But if I calculate my profit, is about -60% Cheesy. But I am confident and will HODL for years.

Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:47:03 PM

It’s not a loss until you sell.
Boristhecat

Activity: 756
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:48:38 PM

It’s not a loss until you sell.
You are right, in such a situation it is necessary to rely on other sources of income and wait for the price recovery.
Roachgo04

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:50:52 PM

I have lost at least 30% of my account value in ETH and XRP but this thing doesn’t worry me because I have taken this opportunity to buy the two in low cost. I have trust these two crypto’s for the long run so big swing doesn’t worry me too much. But dude I feel sorry for you, I hope you may recover your portfolio in the future. Maybe next time don’t invest your all money take extra precaution in order not to repeat these problem. Be strong!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: