Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:15:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much have you lost during this bloodbath?  (Read 1385 times)
Ragnar Lothbrok

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:57:09 PM

total my lost during this bloodbath is $3000

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:58:53 PM

I lost more than 50% for this correction. already at the end)BTC

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
jack hand

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:01:07 PM

Fortunately, I managed to get rid of my capital so it was not affected in this storm
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:44:33 PM

Really huge, I can't be throwing around the figure for some reasons, at big as 80% of the value fo some projects I invest in the ICO disappear, this just show and proof again that when people are greedy you should be fearful and vice versa, no one knows when this trend will turn around for good
zefirka26

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:19:52 PM

In this market you need to be a whale, do not drain coins all at once .. Everything will grow on long-term investment, the main thing is to be able to wait .. Better buy coins and do not go to your purses anytime soon, just forget about their existence. The market will fall many more times, but in any case it will rise many times!
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:42:24 PM

Personally I won't refer to any reduction in price as a loss, because I don't panic sell.
The bloodbath is in the whole market

iAMawi123

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:58:31 PM

Well, I am affected and during this crypto bloodbath I am as well down as 65%. But just don't panic sell , the "bloodbath" affects all the coins. So just hold for the time being because it will go up for sure.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄████████████▄░░▄████████████▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀█████████████████████████▀▄█
░░░░░░░░███▄▀█████████████████████▀▄███
░░░░░░░░█████▄▀█████████████████▀▄█████
░░░░░░░░███████▄▄▀███████████▀▄▄███████
░░░░░░░░██████████▄▄▀█████▀▄▄██████████
░░░░░░░░█████████████▄▀█▀▄█████████████
░░░░░░░░▀▀█████████████░░████████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████░░██████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████░░████████▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████░░███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░███████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██████░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███░░███▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░█▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

TEMCO

██████████
█░░░░░░░░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀▀▀▀░█
█░▀▀▀░░░░█
██████████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░██
░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░█▌
░░░░░▄▄█▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██
░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░▐█
░██░░░░░░▄██▀░░░█▌
░▀▀█████▀░░░░░░██
░░░██▀▀█▄▄░░░░█▌
░░░█▄░░██▀▀▀▄██
░░░█▄█▀
Tim2412

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:20:06 PM

These terrible  2 months (Feb - March) stole from my wallet about 50 % of my savings,  I hope and pray  that spring will bring  better situation
cryptotitan

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:25:03 PM

I wonder how much people have lost money during this bloodbath which never seems to end. Maybe it will continue until the overall market cap is under 100 billion.

I bought Ethereum for 5000 euro in January when the price was 770 euros, and then for another 10 000 euro when the price was something like 900€. I also bought few Litecoins as well. From original 15 000 euro I have only 5000 left now, so i've lost almost 70% for now. I haven't sold anything yet.

ETH supposed to be one of the most stable coins but I really have no idea what I should do anymore. Actually I don't even care anymore if the price of 1 ETH goes to zero and I lose that remaining 5k because I have already lost so freaking much. I even had to put my house on a rent and move back to my parents for the next 1.5 years to recover from these losses if the price does not rise again.

Sorry for opening up but I had to share my story so I can feel a bit better..
Not too much  because i am sticking with the USD pair if and only if the market will fail,buyback from the bottom then buy some good altcoins surely you will be making a lot of money.What if bitcoin's going to go bull ? simply stick with bitcoin so that you wont be affected by the bull runs,because most of the time altcoins are bleeding whenever bitcoin's move up or down.

makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:29:26 PM

I have lost big too because i invested all my bitcoin to the altcoins,but holding keeps my portfolio survived because if you didnt hold you will lose much more,best thing to do when you are trapped with these altcoins is to hold your coins and wait for the market to get recovered so your losses would be minimal.

xarly1

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:02:58 PM

Lost all who came at the peak of the price. Unfortunately, it is not yet known when there will be a rollback, but of course it is not worth it. I lost about 20% of the initial capital.            
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:11:24 PM

I have not lost even a single,because my portfolio is intact meaning only the value decreased but my coins amount is still the same.but the value lost more than 50% now,and just like what the majority says.HODL and thats why im doing until this very moment.so if bitcoin returns back to $20,000 i will be the very first man to celebrate,trust me guys lol
onyebuchi81

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:27:00 PM

I haven't lost anything since I haven't sold anything but my portfolio is down by 70 percent ( which breaks my heart every time I look at it.) but I am optimistic this downtrend is nearing it's end since bitcoin has been hovering btw 7 to 9k for sometime now which I consider to the the new support level. I hope the market takes a bullish turn as me move towards the ending of the first half of the year.
Semeny4

Activity: 120
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:37:06 PM

I wonder how much people have lost money during this bloodbath which never seems to end. Maybe it will continue until the overall market cap is under 100 billion.

I bought Ethereum for 5000 euro in January when the price was 770 euros, and then for another 10 000 euro when the price was something like 900€. I also bought few Litecoins as well. From original 15 000 euro I have only 5000 left now, so i've lost almost 70% for now. I haven't sold anything yet.

ETH supposed to be one of the most stable coins but I really have no idea what I should do anymore. Actually I don't even care anymore if the price of 1 ETH goes to zero and I lose that remaining 5k because I have already lost so freaking much. I even had to put my house on a rent and move back to my parents for the next 1.5 years to recover from these losses if the price does not rise again.

Many. Well, if you when buying and the rise Ethereum did not sell, now I advise you to get a soothing, and sit waiting for a steep reversal in the market. For more nothing not remains.

█≣≣≣   ETHEERA   ≣≣≣█
THE FUTURE OF REAL ESTATE
 ICO [10 FEB-30 APR]
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:41:23 PM

Lost all who came at the peak of the price. Unfortunately, it is not yet known when there will be a rollback, but of course it is not worth it. I lost about 20% of the initial capital.            

No for me it's not a lost only when you sold if the altcoins you've bought on the peak has been sold on the dipped but if you still holding it there are higher possibilities to come back on it's peak price or even surpass it.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
katixrecamara

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:46:19 PM

Well I for one hasn't lost any. I still have all my coins intact, I did not sell anything in panic.
Had you sell in panic, then that is when you lose investments.
When prices recover, and with my coins still intact, who knows I might even have more than I invested?!
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:57:56 PM

So far I have lost about 40% of my portfolio during the bloodbath but all thanks to credits ICO, it have really help my portfolio not to go down the more, it really reduced it to that 40%. I am already with the credits and hope it will do better even more to bring back my portfolio back to shape and grow even more.

doyayipaku

Activity: 340

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:00:52 PM

I try to keep my coin number and wait for the green market to return. Currently I have lost about 30% of my capital. Hope the market soon green.
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:13:33 PM

well let's say, I have lost like 60 % of my portfolio, it was more than before but I keep building it up through airdrops and bounties, So at the moment I am still at a great lost but I believe I will still recover.

Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:14:27 PM

In December I had like 5x what I have at the moment. Should've sold then, wont make that mistake again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: