Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:06:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much have you lost during this bloodbath?  (Read 1386 times)
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:18:35 PM

My portfolio is recovering and some coins are in profit. I can feel your situation, I would hold till ETH rise if I were you. Frankly speaking, ETH has the potential if you have to patience to hold for the long term.
nazaroenko1

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:18:54 PM

Playing the market, especially with such volatile tools as crypto-vials is very risky. Here you have to be either a very long-term investor or have some exclusive information to play in the moment.
Xmm

Activity: 440
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:25:07 PM

Not at all, on these crypt swings, on the contrary, even earned and multiplied all of its investments in half. Learn to use what the market gives now. If cryptocurrencies become less volatile, they will become attractive only for housewives Smiley

_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:37:14 PM

So i was lucky enough to start investing in cryptocurrencies in august last year. So all my investments go first up like 300%. So i had the three times what i invested. And i was like verybody else greedy, and thought there more to get. So i hold and then the correction came. And then i got like loose of 50% of my early invest. The good thing is, i participate in so many bounty campaigns, that i have easily make my lost good with the bounty tokens and coins and even have a huge profit if i would sell them now. But im holding and wait untill bitcoins has better stand.
sudah_wisuda

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:31:12 AM

According to my mind, your main mistake is that you put the money you need in real life, and now your financial situation is so bad. But do not worry, you just have to wait until the market returns to its previous value or just wait for the volume to return and everything will start to improve.

kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:37:26 AM

Many people also experienced what you have got at the bloodbath crypto months ago.
But, I'm sure that if you are ready to get in crypto, you must be ready for the risks.
Now, the price is better than what you have experienced a few weeks ago. Now it is better although today I can see red on the market.
But, it is better to stay hold our coins when the price is low. We all see in the last some weeks that the price is very dropped and now they grow higher.
It means that everything can happen in the crypto world. You must have more strategy to invest in promising coins and hold it when it is a lower price.
It is precisely easy to say, But I also did the same, I only kept my coins during the bloodbath and now I can make some profits.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

suhano

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:40:35 PM

I have the feeling the bloodbath is not even over yet...April might have been just another bulltrap, also according to most TA analysts
hoangduongg01

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:06:20 AM

Many investors feel like this , loosing at the same way it is not your end, may be time will come sacrifice now and then gain for tomorrow, that is simly quote that i shared.
bithit.ubeo

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:16:24 PM

Well, I am affected and during this crypto bloodbath I am as well down as 65%. But just don't panic sell , the "bloodbath" affects all the coins. So just hold for the time being because it will go up for sure.
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:19:02 PM

Passion will lead to irreversible, well that is not sold. Now you only have one strategy hoping that by the end of the year he will return to the price of last year, to reduce the losses a little. We all lost, I'm sure more than half of all investments.

UsernameBitcoin

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:30:06 AM

I haven't lost anything because I haven't sold anything. The only time that you lose money is when you sell your coins at a low price. But the value of my coins that I am holding have gone down a couple of thousands since the dip in january which is why I am still holding onto my coins, selling during the bear market is not an option and I am looking forward to the next bull

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:57:28 AM

i have already lost about 60% ,but it's not considered a loss as i still HOLDING.market in this bearish trend for a long time now since this year and people are starting to need some cash so they sell which cause more RED market . i hope it recovers soon

Early_Waffle

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:21:08 PM

I have in total lost over 60% of the value of my entire portfolio by January of this year. Yes, this is a huge amount, but at the same time a valuable experience, I am confident in correcting the situation.
k-west

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:24:47 PM

My portfolio has lost 70% since January,unfortunately,but I am not selling and I am going to hold for a long time.Maybe this year we will see again bitcoin price at 19000$ and I will get a chance to get rid of it and save my money.
Crypto_circuit

Activity: 420
Merit: 7

WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:54:31 PM

I for one have never sold my coin during bloodbath, what I do is to forget the coin at the exchange and come back when the atmosphere is normal.  you need to understand that you only lose money when you sell. if you believe in the project, patience is all that is required and the market would be back. if you panic sell you lose your fund.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Crypcar10290

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:41:48 PM

I am in a similar situation, I entered to crypto and invested in some coins at their pick, my portfolio is now 60% down, I have not sold anything either, waiting for the market to recover to make up my loses. I invested in ETH and LTC mainly as they were the best coins at the moment but after the crash the performance of these coins are bad and the price is way low. Nowadays I do not even check the price, I am just hoping that the market will turn around to recover my investment. Hodl is the only option I have.
Jordanuttos

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:29:36 AM

Personally, I am guided by long-term investments, so I do not worry about the problems of temporary falling. I know that the trend will change and the coins will once again reach their previous highs.

Never give up
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:31:59 AM

Well I'd say I lost a higher % than most, given the low volume now it shows most people cashed out already. I have hodled from the boom and until now during the crash, seeing all my potential profits vanish away into debt liabilities. I'm one of the few fools that refused to cash out during the crash. No point cashing out now, may as well let it ride. It's always comforting to meet a fellow HODLer in the same shoes as mine.
Crypto Jennifer

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:33:51 AM

I have withdrawn all my money so luckily I havent lost any. But recently I came across these this ICO going on for an Australian company called BlockGrain.io They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. The sale has started.

BlockGrain’s Bounty worth a look http://[Suspicious link removed]/BlockGrain-Bounty-Promotion
fetokun

Activity: 210

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:16:34 AM

Over fifty percent of my entire portfolio would be an accurate representation for how much I have lost during this bloodbath. I am still holding though because if anything I have learned in all of my years being in crypto, is that the only time you lose money is when you sell your coins for lower than you bought, so just holding the coins and waiting for the bull before selling again

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: