Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:27:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I’m out  (Read 1229 times)
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:30:40 AM

I had a blood clot on my brain in late January and stroked out.By the time I got out of hospitals rehab a month later I’m seeing 85% losses, with no end in site. I can’t ride this rollercoaster any lower. I’ll be happy to escape with some profits now rather than ending up underwater. Good luck to all.
I think if you want to get out of bitcoin. You made the right the decision. To sell your bitcoin. It is better to get out with some profit on your pocket.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
gambitcoin53

Activity: 378
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:38:05 AM

I had a blood clot on my brain in late January and stroked out.By the time I got out of hospitals rehab a month later I’m seeing 85% losses, with no end in site. I can’t ride this rollercoaster any lower. I’ll be happy to escape with some profits now rather than ending up underwater. Good luck to all.

Sorry for what you are in right now. But quitting on your investments are not the right thing to do, if i were you, i would hold on to how much bitcoin i have, if you dont have plans to trade them, at least hold them, not unless that is the only money left in your bank of pocket.  bit if not, let it stay in your wallet, if the price is low today, it will soon go up, since bitcoin is volatile, and highly dependent on users, there is a chance you will gain more if you hold your coins.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
braindeadgenius

Activity: 115
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:38:29 AM

Sorry to hear about your health issues. But, crypto is for the long term, not the short term. That's like being disappointed your long term stock, or your 401k, isn't doing very well. You look at your options, pick the best one, and ride out the storm. Best of luck to you though.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:42:11 AM

If you want to get out of bitcoin. Just leave your bitcoin in your wallet. And open it after a few years. So that if bitcoin will reach its new all time high. You can earn big after a few years.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 01:47:26 AM

If you want to get out of bitcoin. Just leave your bitcoin in your wallet. And open it after a few years. So that if bitcoin will reach its new all time high. You can earn big after a few years.

there is no good reason for bitcoin will reaching a new all time high, bitcoin has to compete with thausands of different cryptocurrencies. today and also with plattform gas token.

why the hell should bitcoin matter? it wastes a lot of electricity.

there is no reason bitcoin will revive, does the internet still use the old netscape navigator?

no, so better get out of it.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:51:38 AM

i feel sad for you mate at the same time feeling happy because finally you leave this world of crypto with honor,this will only add problem for you thinking every time price falls down..you did a great decision to extend your life further

I think its not a good idea for him with that condition mate,because we all know that resistance to check the price from time to time is not that easy..so better for him to stop fully than to have burden on latter time
elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:54:38 AM

you should not buy BTC with all your treasures
always set up a reserve fund and do not let BTC touch your main treasure
BTC is better as a side income only, because it is very risky if investing in large quantities
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:56:26 AM

Criptocurrency likes holders. Panic sellers loose a lot of money due to wrong steps. I think that criptocurrency will be ok. Just need some time

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:00:13 AM

It's very sad to hear about your health condition, well that's good for you to take time for your rehabilitation and recovery, just forget about losses, and hoping for your come back when you feel better. Most important thing is not to quit so that you can recover of your losses.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:03:15 AM

Health is much more important than money so I support you. Your condition will just worse and the btc will just be useless if you die so good for you but the rest of us that are in a healthy state will still remain.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:04:06 AM

Why do you say "Your out" even though you are still posting? Keep your mental health secured first before making any kind of labor. Health is the number one priority because without good health, you wont earn even a cent. I am very sorry to hear about the bad luck that had happened to you and I am pretty sure good luck will still come and bless the market with green colors again.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:07:59 AM

Do not worry about that just because you have an illness today, you can still work off your ass in order to earn more cryptocurrency and just continue trading in the market or work on bounty campaigns so do not be discourage and never stop investing.
Janna_MaMa

Activity: 295
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:17:42 AM

Lost 85%.I get blood on market!
But i still trust BTC
Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:26:03 AM

Well its all about patience and right timing , you sell in loss you regret heavy after some months Smiley
I am riding the wave and not seeing price now cause Crypto is for Long term .. Good luck all ..

Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:41:55 AM

I think if you want to get out of bitcoin. You made the right the decision. To sell your bitcoin. It is better to get out with some profit on your pocket.
No that is not a right decision to get out from bitcoin because it is just the start of bitcoin and bitcoin is getting well to give us a highest benefits in the coming future. Right now if someone will sell then he will be in lose he will miss the future opportunity of getting a profit which will make our life luxurious. If you worried about the price then it is not first time happening in bitcoin but from years we are seeing dips like that and then again we see a high value for bitcoin. I will say that you stay for some more time then you will see that what a bright future is coming ahead.
Daria_daria1992

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:57:49 AM

I think that many of us are sometimes overwhelmed by panic when we see how bitcoin is falling.  And everyone makes their choice - to leave or stay.  At me many friends have sold the coins at a loss and left cryptocurrency.  But those who truly believe in this technology, they remain.  And we are many.

[/center]
BTR Community

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:00:59 AM

Stay tune , the market will soon pickup , big players are on board now
boboking

Activity: 224
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:04:30 AM

Another one bites the dust, It is really hard to see your investment dwindling down specially with your situation that probably you never heard a single news what is happening with crypto currency I guess you were shock that the price of Bitcoin and Altcoins have went downhill. Probably you are happy that you were able to escape and was able to get 15% of the money you have invested but if I were on your shoes I would rather lose everything rather than losing 85% of it. Paper loss is  not a loss until you sell it. Anyway that is your decision  and probably it was good for you  because more importantly you need to focus first on your health and keep away from stress of the crypto world.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 11:53:28 AM

You know what mate, in life we can't even know what will happen In our next second,minute, hour, days, or years, so that best decision must be made through but somehow we are vulnerable of all trials as a human. It's like crypto currency, it proves itself or idea not just in a second, hours, minute, days, but it has taken years to make it's life valuable, However, fluctuation currently is in the state of quitting or not, but let's not be in state of mind that we're just going to say goodbye with just a problem where many people believe that it will be very valuable again in the right time.
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:34:21 PM

Yeah, but you need to make sure that you won't forget all important thing such, username and password,  private key to log in, and need to put an authenticator so that even if your not going to check it, you know to your self that your Bitcoin is safe and secured. Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: