Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:57:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fall of XRP ( Ripple)  (Read 407 times)
cryptobobo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:53:44 PM

Why is Ripple XRP going down? Price prediction 2018.
Any more suggestion to buy it or else ripple will rise again.

My suggestion is to pull your money out of XRP,do a lot of research and thank us who warned what XRP is,this is purely manipulated coin which is being controlled by its founder and the developers who created this coin,being backed up by the centralized bank? it isnt good to have this investment because surely you will lose if these people dump their supplies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Fioraver

Activity: 472
Merit: 100

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:55:21 PM

The whole market is down. No particular coin problem, but the entire market. Ripple is good project and I think when the market recover Ripple will recover as well.

cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:58:07 PM

The whole market is down. No particular coin problem, but the entire market. Ripple is good project and I think when the market recover Ripple will recover as well.
Good project? tell me how good this is,a centralized coin which are manipulated by the founder and its developers? these people has 80% of its supply of the shitcoin you called good project,XRP has the banking structure that makes it very centralized,plus it is being backed up by the central bank? are you kidding me???

abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:09:41 PM

XRP deserves its position and its value today,bankers shouldnt be supported by anyone who are pro-cryptocurrencies,XRP isnt a cryptocurrency but a digital fiat which we already have in our visa and mastercards.Founders and developers are only the ones who are manipulating its price,so it means they can easily dump its price whenver they want so you should stay away from this one.

johnyespapa

Activity: 257
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:18:30 PM

The community knows what XRP is,and you should be doing your own research so you would know why we hate this coin,only newbies will invest to this centralized coin,we dont want this coin because it is created to destroy our decentralized community using its unlimited supply to get big supply of bitcoins.

weiweianll

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:23:11 PM

With the BTC and eth down, many crypto currencies fell!

I think buying XRP now can bring profit. Now XRP price is 0.6 usd.

I think it will soon be over a dollar!
Rkss4

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:26:13 PM

I don't know but I hate the ripple (xrp) because at the year beginning I bought some ripple with high rate but a few days later prices are falling down and down. Now I calculated that ripple makes me $2000 dollars loss.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
kimochidesh

Activity: 518
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:29:44 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 10:53:30 PM by kimochidesh

I believe ripple will definitely try to recover soon. with the crash of market, all coins are into hell today, so there is nothing surprising seeing ripple falling. Th situation would be more worried if Ripple falling against the market trend.
matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:32:12 PM

I don't know but I hate the ripple (xrp) because at the year beginning I bought some ripple with high rate but a few days later prices are falling down and down. Now I calculated that ripple makes me $2000 dollars loss.
Its value wont increase because the developers and the founder has most of its supply and they are dumping those billions of supply so they can get billions of dollars,purely manipulated by these bankers do not trust this shitcoin,it isnt categorized as cryptocurrency its just another digital fiat from the bankers,you have been warned stay away if you care.

diva.man

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:37:32 PM

The fall has given many people the chance to regain the cryptocurrency they want to buy.

XRP is my chance to buy again!

The cooperation between XRP and the bank is the main reason for me!
noloco

Activity: 210

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:41:45 PM

Its value wont increase because the developers and the founder has most of its supply and they are dumping those billions of supply so they can get billions of dollars,purely manipulated by these bankers do not trust this shitcoin,it isnt categorized as cryptocurrency its just another digital fiat from the bankers,you have been warned stay away if you care.

Banks always win Cheesy, some people see buying ripple as buying a ticket to seat with the winners.

hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:46:44 PM

It's normal my price prediction of XRP would be $10-15 per coin. Don't worry all alts will bounce soon just hold on tight and don't ever do anything bad for your income.
IloveDigibyte

Activity: 303

POS / PRIMENODES

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:56:35 PM

It's normal my price prediction of XRP would be $10-15 per coin. Don't worry all alts will bounce soon just hold on tight and don't ever do anything bad for your income.

That is beyond optimistic and is absolutely not realistic. Ripple's price can get up to 3-4$ if everything is working well for them, but I think that they will go up to 2-2.5$ at best.

yoyolife121

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:59:35 PM

Any more suggestion to buy it or else ripple will rise a
I dont think so, it will rise because the investors are facing much more problem in XRP.
CryptoClown

Activity: 261

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:00:33 AM

Good coins are falling so why expect more from a coin that is decentralized Grin of course it will fall too! Don't worry if you are loyal enough to hold on to XRP until the market is in bullish trend again, you will still gain profit. We've bought those cheap coins at a bad time so let's just hold on to it no matter what for profit.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:14:32 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 09:24:10 AM by ThunderCatSteve

Bitcoin is pulling as other altcoins when the price goes down, the same goes when it is increased, it brings together all the coins.
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:17:50 AM

ill be investing in ripple if it starts to fall. its a good time to invest in new coins after joining 3 months ago. ripple is a strong coin and have potential to be number 1 in the future. people dislike it because it is centralize and goes against satoshis vision. but we still need centralisation with a government reality we live in. i think ripple can jump really quick compare to bitcoin.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
stellaekun

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:56:41 PM

it is not just ripple that fell,the entire crypto-currency/altcoins listed all took a dive.the market is in a bearish trend. XRP will recover also when the market recovers.invest wisely after due research
stellaekun

Activity: 234

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:04:31 PM

Are you a day trader or a long term holder? You already missed the boat my friend. You should grab your ripple when it reaches around $0.55 yesterday. It already went up the price to 17.81% already so I would suggest not to buy those when the market is going greener. The market is pretty unstable so be patient and wait for another red flag to secure your profit. Grab those altcoins at its weakest price, not on the bull run. Trading and investing is all about time and patience.
Nice one,you know your way around trading.I see a lot of traders especially newbies buy coins that have gained so much in a day,thats an error.Always buy the dips.Keep the emotions in check else you loose money
Vyacheslav7755

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:16:25 PM

Are you a day trader or a long term holder? You already missed the boat my friend. You should grab your ripple when it reaches around $0.55 yesterday. It already went up the price to 17.81% already so I would suggest not to buy those when the market is going greener. The market is pretty unstable so be patient and wait for another red flag to secure your profit. Grab those altcoins at its weakest price, not on the bull run. Trading and investing is all about time and patience.
Nice one,you know your way around trading.I see a lot of traders especially newbies buy coins that have gained so much in a day,thats an error.Always buy the dips.Keep the emotions in check else you loose money

XRP is the biggest scam (XLM as well), they are in a row within true crypto but centralized. I think crypto community must exclude both of the coins from the all exchanges as scam
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: