Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:59:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮🎮🤑🤑 【ANN】【GAMING】【ICO】 RAWG: PLAY ANY GAME AND EARN CRYPTO 🤑🤑🎮🎮  (Read 28495 times)
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:34:50 AM

We are glad to announce that we have reached our softcap of $2mln through our friends at CryptoBazar. We’re off to a good start but the main event will be the crowdsale at the end of April, stay tuned for the exact date!

Our airdrop program is now active. First participants will get bonus tokens!

At what date will your start your crowdsale??

We've been discussing this for a while and now we're setting up for the end of May.
We'll announce this in bold letters when we finalise the date Smiley

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Play any game - Get the achievements - Turn the achievements into Tokens - Profit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:12:03 AM

46 000 games in database! How could you collect such great number? Is this process fully automated or somehow manual?

Mostly automated, RAWG's taking the public data from APIs of Steam, PS, Xbox and others.
And also we're adding games manually. We're developing a solution to creating a community-editable database in the coming months.

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Play any game - Get the achievements - Turn the achievements into Tokens - Profit
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:54:18 AM

Out of 866,666,667 tokens how much will be the circulating supply in the near future.and is total total tokens fixed or can you issue tokems as you like.kindly reply

I've read in RAWG telegram chat that the circulating supply upon listing on exchanges will be 333,333,333.

Later on, after lock up periods are over, there may be more tokens due to the bonuses investors will get and also the tokens that gamers will earn by playing with RAWG. In total RAWG will issue 866,666,667 tokens (after all bonuses, lock up periods, etc. are over) and there will be no additional tokens.

Starting with low supply for RAWG is always good. So the price will go up on listing. Do we already know when the lock-in period will get over? The supply will become more than 3x which will be dangerous. I guess these extra tokens are not unlocked all the same time.

If the crowdsale starts at the end of May, then the lock-up period for airdrop/bounty will end by December.
Will be announced in the upcoming days.

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:39:15 PM

46 000 games in database! How could you collect such great number? Is this process fully automated or somehow manual?

Mostly automated, RAWG's taking the public data from APIs of Steam, PS, Xbox and others.
And also we're adding games manually. We're developing a solution to creating a community-editable database in the coming months.

It would be nice in future to have this option. Also, to make different types of accounts. For example, I create an account of the developer and can moderate pages of games which are belong to me. There are many developers today who create very indie games and this platform can be additional advertisement for them and the source of earning for the project.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:35:01 PM

We are glad to announce that we have reached our softcap of $2mln through our friends at CryptoBazar. We’re off to a good start but the main event will be the crowdsale at the end of April, stay tuned for the exact date!

Our airdrop program is now active. First participants will get bonus tokens!

At what date will your start your crowdsale??

We've been discussing this for a while and now we're setting up for the end of May.
We'll announce this in bold letters when we finalise the date Smiley

Lots of people are waiting for crowdsale date of such a nice project. Don't be surprise if the ICO is completed in few days to the first week itself. Also this project is getting its own popularity as it is in Game field.
FarmFrenzy

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:45:58 PM

Lots of people are waiting for crowdsale date of such a nice project. Don't be surprise if the ICO is completed in few days to the first week itself. Also this project is getting its own popularity as it is in Game field.

You're right, this industry is extremely attractive both for investors and for common people who just love video games and related nerdy things.
ganeshramk

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:34:38 PM

You're right, this industry is extremely attractive both for investors and for common people who just love video games and related nerdy things.

World is moving fast. Everything is going into blockchain. And everybody wants something out of something. Nobody wants to do anything for free. RAWG will go one step advance in gaming. Earn while you play is a very good and attractive theme.
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:53:57 PM

a lot of people interest in gaming and hopefully this project gives a lot of convenience to gamers as well and most importantly this project continues to grow in a better direction
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 09:13:28 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2018, 03:13:47 PM by trader34

World is moving fast. Everything is going into blockchain. And everybody wants something out of something. Nobody wants to do anything for free. RAWG will go one step advance in gaming. Earn while you play is a very good and attractive theme.

Yes, I completely agree with you. Because people will be able to earn something while doing something they love, i.e. playing games. They will also have the possibility to discover new ones all in one place, in the RAWG database.

And the RAWG site has a great visual impact:  RAWG
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:42:57 AM

It would be nice in future to have this option. Also, to make different types of accounts. For example, I create an account of the developer and can moderate pages of games which are belong to me. There are many developers today who create very indie games and this platform can be additional advertisement for them and the source of earning for the project.

Oh, great feature suggestion, we are and will be working with developers of all games that come to us. Of course, there'll be an authentication system to avoid possible mishaps.
Our goal is to create one of the best gaming databases in the world!

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
FarmFrenzy

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:59:17 AM

Will public token sale have any restrictions for countries to participate? And will participants have to pass the KYC procedure?
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 12:26:14 PM

Will public token sale have any restrictions for countries to participate? And will participants have to pass the KYC procedure?

If your local laws and regulations (e.g. USA, China, etc) don't permit ICO participation, then I'm afraid you won't be able to participate.
Yes, KYC procedure will be set up for security and legal purposes.

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
FarmFrenzy

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:15:42 PM

If your local laws and regulations (e.g. USA, China, etc) don't permit ICO participation, then I'm afraid you won't be able to participate.

And what about earning tokens through the platform. Will it be legal for US citizens to receive a rewards using rawg.io?
focus78

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 02:48:57 PM

how long will this procedure take and how much will it be objective?
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:27:02 PM

KYC details will be announced soon, as for objectiveness could you elaborate? What do you mean?

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:27:40 PM

And what about earning tokens through the platform. Will it be legal for US citizens to receive a rewards using rawg.io?

Perfectly legal to receive rewards!

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
focus78

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 04:47:46 PM

KYC details will be announced soon, as for objectiveness could you elaborate? What do you mean?
what functions and criteria will be taken into account and how will the process go?
ganeshramk

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:13:46 PM

a lot of people interest in gaming and hopefully this project gives a lot of convenience to gamers as well and most importantly this project continues to grow in a better direction

I agree. Together with gaming RAWG also gives opportunity to earn. Earn while you play is a good concept. Thats one of the reason I like this project and happy to be part of the community.
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:44:29 AM

what functions and criteria will be taken into account and how will the process go?

Still in discussion, going to roll out the rules in the upcoming days.

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
ganeshramk

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:48:12 AM

Still in discussion, going to roll out the rules in the upcoming days.

It would be interested to implement the automated and easy KYC procedures for the benefit of investors. If it is too complicated, then it makes investors to re-think on investing. There are lots of new ways exists now. I hope RAWG will find the easiest and safest one.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: