Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:13:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮🎮🤑🤑 【ANN】【GAMING】【ICO】 RAWG: PLAY ANY GAME AND EARN CRYPTO 🤑🤑🎮🎮  (Read 28495 times)
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 03:16:17 PM

Interesting addition to the team. Thanks for posting it here. I really need to check the team profiles soon which I have not done that yet. Hope they are all experienced to run the RAWG project.

Sure, we've set up a linkedin if you want to check us: https://www.linkedin.com/company/10138430/

There are several people that haven't updated their profiles yet, but everyone should be there!

Thats really interesting to know the whole team behind this innovative project. And their experience in this field is amazing. This really gives confidence about the project.
I agree! The more information about this project will appear, the more people will join the project!

True. May be their bounty campaign would bring in more people. I am looking for more activity in this thread also. RAWG will make it . I am sure about it.

Don't attract too much bounty hunters here! The less hunters work the more tokens each one earns!  Grin

I was about to say the same. But it would be nice if lots of people come and discuss about the project. Lets see whether we will get some more people on board to discuss about RAWG.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:28:52 PM

It's my second week in RAWG bounty. Being among the 50s has been a very wonderful experience and beneficial in long term saving! Being a bounty hunter, RAWG is one of the most outstanding project that provided very competitive outcomes. From beginners to advanced level hunters, everyone has a chance to participate in the project and everyone is paid accordingly. In each and every bounty programs our works matter, and here we get the maximum outcomes of the task we perform. New campaigns like the "Referral Program"  is profitable as it provides us to increase our earned tokens by maximum of 100% tokens!
Hunters out there , even newbies and junior members who always asks "how to earn" or "where to start" can give RAWG a try! You won't get disappointed!! #cheers
ganeshramk

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:20:20 PM

It's my second week in RAWG bounty. Being among the 50s has been a very wonderful experience and beneficial in long term saving! Being a bounty hunter, RAWG is one of the most outstanding project that provided very competitive outcomes. From beginners to advanced level hunters, everyone has a chance to participate in the project and everyone is paid accordingly. In each and every bounty programs our works matter, and here we get the maximum outcomes of the task we perform. New campaigns like the "Referral Program"  is profitable as it provides us to increase our earned tokens by maximum of 100% tokens!
Hunters out there , even newbies and junior members who always asks "how to earn" or "where to start" can give RAWG a try! You won't get disappointed!! #cheers

This is a nice place to start bounty campaign even though this thread is meant for discussing the features of the project in detail. RAWG needs a push to atteact many people which will soon come up I hope.
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:38:35 PM

Thanks for the kind words!

We’re happy to have you here:)

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Play any game - Get the achievements - Turn the achievements into Tokens - Profit
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:39:13 PM

This is a nice place to start bounty campaign even though this thread is meant for discussing the features of the project in detail. RAWG needs a push to atteact many people which will soon come up I hope.

It will, we will make sure of it!

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Play any game - Get the achievements - Turn the achievements into Tokens - Profit
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:20:29 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 11:54:47 AM by RAWG

A bit of an update:

This Friday our team led by COO, Dasha Lyalina, is headed to Hong Kong for the Invest Weekend by CryptoEvents Asia.

During the weekend RAWG will have the opportunity to meet the elite of cryptoworld in Asia. As we’re so near the end of our pre-sale, this event would be the perfect moment to pitch our project and to attract even more investors during the closed blockchain summit.

We're getting close to the end of the first phase!

Here are the photos of our COO and last month's event:

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
focus78

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:34:09 PM

A bit of an update:

This Friday our team led by COO, Dasha Lyalina, is headed to Hong Kong for the Invest Weekend by CryptoEvents Asia.

During the weekend RAWG will have the opportunity to meet the elite of cryptoworld in Asia. As we’re so near the end of our pre-sale, this event would be the perfect moment to pitch our project and to attract even more investors during the closed blockchain summit.

https://i.imgur.com/0trg59Fm.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/42G6cvzm.jpghttps://i.imgur.com/QykzzfNm.jpg
I'm sure that the team will be able to attract new investors and after this event the interest to RAWG increases!
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:50:17 PM

A bit of an update:

Good job guys. I think these events are very useful for the project. I'm looking forward to having some updates of the event in your telegram group!  Wink
darkie199

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:32:37 PM

A bit of an update:

Wow! It's great to see the team working so hard and sharing the world regarding the next generation upcoming crypto gaint! They has already established a major part in the heart of the gamers and now many more are going to be a part of the RAWG family. I am glad to be a part of their bounty program!
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:22:23 PM

The whitelist is now open!

RAWG Token is getting ready for takeoff. No more delays, we’ll be holding a crowdsale by the end of May.
That’s why we have opened the whitelist. If you were considering to participate in the crowdsale, you can now fill in the form to be eligible to joinю

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
pennyman

Activity: 89
Merit: 4

Chaos defeats order, because it's better organized

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:50:08 PM

A bit of an update:

This is really outstanding! I hope the event will be a complete success. Have fun and success networking and presenting the idea behind RAWG!
And keep us updated. (-,

The whitelist is now open!

RAWG Token is getting ready for takeoff. No more delays, we’ll be holding a crowdsale by the end of May.
That’s why we have opened the whitelist. If you were considering to participate in the crowdsale, you can now fill in the form to be eligible to joinю
Just did. Worked flawlessly!
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:44:35 AM

A bit of an update:

Wow! It's great to see the team working so hard and sharing the world regarding the next generation upcoming crypto gaint! They has already established a major part in the heart of the gamers and now many more are going to be a part of the RAWG family. I am glad to be a part of their bounty program!
projects that get a lot of positive feedback, the team involved also looks enthusiastic to develop this project, I am sure with the spirit of this project team will be more and more investors are interested and this project will achieve its success with ease also later, success is always this project.

FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:02:06 PM

A bit of an update:

Yeah, and exactly here we can see how hard the team work to promore the project: riding a yacht, spending dinner party - that's all are the hardest part of their work  Grin Just a joke, the main new for us is that the meetings are made and the conversation for project's future is being held. I'm satisfied.
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:52:17 AM

A bit of an update:

Yeah, and exactly here we can see how hard the team work to promore the project: riding a yacht, spending dinner party - that's all are the hardest part of their work  Grin Just a joke, the main new for us is that the meetings are made and the conversation for project's future is being held. I'm satisfied.

Hahah, if this was an event held by us, that'd be some questions to answer! Grin

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
pennyman

Activity: 89
Merit: 4

Chaos defeats order, because it's better organized

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:28:39 AM

A bit of an update:

Hahah, if this was an event held by us, that'd be some questions to answer! Grin
Reminded me of my Boss visiting a technology fair and coming back with first place of a mario kart competition. xD But coming back to topic: Really looking forward to your feedback regarding the CryptoEvent in Asia. Will you publish some news  about the outcome?
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:41:33 PM

A bit of an update:

Reminded me of my Boss visiting a technology fair and coming back with first place of a mario kart competition. xD But coming back to topic: Really looking forward to your feedback regarding the CryptoEvent in Asia. Will you publish some news  about the outcome?

We might have something better! Stay tuned, we'll update here Wink

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
darkie199

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:20:14 PM

RAWG is climbing the ladder to the top! In fact in my opinion the project long-term that is very good for investors.Don't miss the chance to get discounts on the ICO sales to have more tokens!!!!! You can learn about the project (white paper) in your preferable language that are listed on the first page of the thread!I am very positive about this project and hope this will be a successful project in future #cheers
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:00:38 PM

Guys, I've read that the whitelisting process has begun. So, the ICO is finally starting very soon, I guess!

I'm very happy about that! This project really deserve attention  Wink
girdlegard

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:06:06 PM

Waiting for coins enthusiasticlyy Cheesy
ganeshramk

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:00:57 AM

A bit of an update:

This kind of conferences are giving food exposure to all sorts of projects. Project like RAWG needs this exposure to get successful. I am curious to know the outcome now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: