Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:51:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮🎮🤑🤑 【ANN】【GAMING】【ICO】 RAWG: PLAY ANY GAME AND EARN CRYPTO 🤑🤑🎮🎮  (Read 28495 times)
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 05:32:43 PM

We'll share news about Hong Kong soon, but we have more news about our global events!

RAWG's coming to San Francisco!

There’s no stopping our COO, Dasha Lyalina, and RAWG team from participating in global events, this time in Blockchain Gamer Connects on 14-15th of May. She’ll be one of the speakers at the event presenting RAWG and our partnership with CryptoBazar on Monday, May 14th.

This event is particularly important as the main focus lies in connecting video game and crypto industries. Which is another great chance to meet like-minded people and potential investors, to hear innovative ideas and to see how the industry of video games will be shaped in the future. We’re excited to share our project on stage and add our own interpretation.

To learn a bit more about Dasha and her vision check this short interview with BlockchainGamerBiz

Interesting news by RAWG  Wink

I've just read the COO interview  Wink I see the Team continue to spread the word about this exciting project in a lot of important crypto related events.

I would like to have some information after the event has taken place
pennyman

Activity: 89
Merit: 4

Chaos defeats order, because it's better organized

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:51:16 PM

We'll share news about Hong Kong soon, but we have more news about our global events!

There’s no stopping our COO, Dasha Lyalina, and RAWG team from participating in global events, this time in Blockchain Gamer Connects on 14-15th of May. She’ll be one of the speakers at the event presenting RAWG and our partnership with CryptoBazar on Monday, May 14th.

This event is particularly important as the main focus lies in connecting video game and crypto industries. Which is another great chance to meet like-minded people and potential investors, to hear innovative ideas and to see how the industry of video games will be shaped in the future. We’re excited to share our project on stage and add our own interpretation.

To learn a bit more about Dasha and her vision check this short interview with BlockchainGamerBiz

Haha, nice, just as I asked about networking in the gaming sector. Looked up what the Blockchain Gamer Connects is and the speakers confirmed are very interesting. Benny Giang from Cryptokitties, Nicolas Pouard from Ubisoft - and then Lyalin revealing how RAWG and Crypto Bazar built their partnership. Wish I could be there.
focus78

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:57:11 PM

I've just read the COO interview  Wink I see the Team continue to spread the word about this exciting project in a lot of important crypto related events.

I would like to have some information after the event has taken place https://i.imgur.com/ibsyXn7.png
more information you can find here https://rawg.io/
focus78

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:05:40 PM

cool that the team of RAWG was able to unite all the gaming platforms!
pennyman

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:30:12 PM

cool that the team of RAWG was able to unite all the gaming platforms!
It would be very useful if they'll make it and the masses will adopt it as sth. like a meta gaming database.
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:02:06 AM

I would like to have some information after the event has taken place

Of course, we'll catch our COO so that she can share her thoughts and experience!

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Play any game - Get the achievements - Turn the achievements into Tokens - Profit
FarmFrenzy

Merit: 5

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:44:08 PM

Hey guys! What do you think about using more arguments against piracy in gaming industry in your project promotion? I'm surprised you don't talk about this at all. At the same time your token economy system really encourages people to buy games and use licensed game platforms, commit all their achievements and get rewards for it instead of just downloading games in pirate bays.
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:59:43 PM

Hey guys! What do you think about using more arguments against piracy in gaming industry in your project promotion? I'm surprised you don't talk about this at all. At the same time your token economy system really encourages people to buy games and use licensed game platforms, commit all their achievements and get rewards for it instead of just downloading games in pirate bays.

Oh it is heavily implied Cheesy

But we're not using more arguments against piracy as it doesn't hold that much of a sway in attracting users and investors than a complete video game database and a token system for achievements.

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Play any game - Get the achievements - Turn the achievements into Tokens - Profit
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:11:56 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2018, 03:21:59 PM by RAWG

Please share significant news with us from the event Smiley

Couldn't quite catch our COO Dasha Lyalina, but our founder, Gadji Makhtiev, had some feedback to share in regards to the event in Asia:

"We were excited to be a part of Invest Weekend by CryptoEvents Asia. We were met with a very positive response by the public. Got to meet a lot of entrepreneurs that were open to share our vision. We piqued their interest with our approach to the gamer community and the prospect of creating the massive videogame database. On a more personal note, I got to meet John Lee, one of the people behind my favourite game, Dishonored. All in all, this was a great trip".

A bit more on John Lee: he is CSO of Zenimax Media. That's the parent company of such developers like Bethesda (Fallout and Elder Scrolls), Arkane Studios (Prey, Dishonored), id Tech (Quake and Doom), MachineGun Games (Wolfenstein) and more.
And here we are in the picture. You can guess who's who on this picture Cheesy

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
girdlegard

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:56:05 PM

Couldn't quite catch our COO Dasha Lyalina, but our founder, Gadji Makhtiev, had some feedback to share in regards to the event in Asia:

"We were excited to be a part of Invest Weekend by CryptoEvents Asia. We were met with a very positive response by the public. Got to meet a lot of entrepreneurs that were open to share our vision. We piqued their interest with our approach to the gamer community and the prospect of creating the massive videogame database. On a more personal note, I got to meet John Lee, one of the people behind my favourite game, Dishonored. All in all, this was a great trip".

A bit more on John Lee: he is CSO of Zenimax Media. That's the parent company of such developers like Bethesda (Fallout and Elder Scrolls), Arkane Studios (Prey, Dishonored), id Tech (Quake and Doom), MachineGun Games (Wolfenstein) and more.
https://i.imgur.com/t7QXnWum.jpg

Cool news yay \o/

I am glad that you had a nice trip Smiley
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 04:00:25 PM

Good to hear that during CryptoEvents Asia everything went great  Wink

I'm sure that creating a massive videogame database, like you said, will be agame changer in the video game industry. And meet important people like Lee helps spreading the news about RAWG's project. Keep it up!
focus78

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 04:15:22 PM

https://i.imgur.com/t7QXnWum.jpg
Great news about CryptoEvents Asia! I am confident that after this event the success and popularity of the RAWG project will grow!
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:57:57 PM

This is just great! Good to know that there are so many peoples interested in this project greeting with positive vibes! I hope RaWG spreads more and more so that everyone in crypto world knows about it! Good luck
pennyman

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:01:30 PM

Wow, John Lee? That‘s awesome! Interesting guy, who never smiles on photos. (-, Really good news. Looking forward to the next events.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:29:59 PM

Team is doing its best to promote the project. All the team members seems to be very active. Remember, RAWG is one of most promising project of recent time and team members act like this give good positive proof of how efficient the project team would be.
pennyman

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:53:54 PM

Team is doing its best to promote the project. All the team members seems to be very active. Remember, RAWG is one of most promising project of recent time and team members act like this give good positive proof of how efficient the project team would be.
Yes, was surprised they are also attending the crypto games conference in Kiev. So many events in such a short time period.
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:06:27 AM

About that Kiev trip, Penny Man, here’s the announcement!
Before going to San Francisco next week, we will be attending Crypto Games Conference in Kiev on 11th of May. RAWG is spearheaded by our omnipresent COO Dasha Lyalina, and our CTO Samat Galimov, who makes his debut on stage. We will be talking about how we’re bringing the biggest video game database to life and how we will reward the gamers for their achievements.

Crypto Games Conference is where crypto and gaming entrepreneurs meet and discuss the possibilities of fusing both of the industries together in a prosperous way for users and everyone else.

To learn more about the event, visit https://cryptogames.events

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:05:16 AM

This is a remarkable achievement in the achievement of the target funds collected of this project, which has reached SoftCap $ 2 M..and I'm optimistic it will be even bigger..good job
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:50:38 PM

About that Kiev trip, Penny Man, here’s the announcement!
Before going to San Francisco next week, we will be attending Crypto Games Conference in Kiev on 11th of May. RAWG is spearheaded by our omnipresent COO Dasha Lyalina, and our CTO Samat Galimov, who makes his debut on stage. We will be talking about how we’re bringing the biggest video game database to life and how we will reward the gamers for their achievements.

Crypto Games Conference is where crypto and gaming entrepreneurs meet and discuss the possibilities of fusing both of the industries together in a prosperous way for users and everyone else.

To learn more about the event, visit https://cryptogames.events

Amazing to see a separate conference for cryptogames. Conferences like this could give better opportunities for the projects. RAWG should need that push and especially they have already reached their softcap and project is safe to move further ahead.
FarmFrenzy

Merit: 5

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:37:26 PM

The greatest people are always in the shade. I've never seen this guy before but, OMG, those companies and those games! Thank you for this picture, now I know what heroes look like.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: