Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:02:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮🎮🤑🤑 【ANN】【GAMING】【ICO】 RAWG: PLAY ANY GAME AND EARN CRYPTO 🤑🤑🎮🎮  (Read 28495 times)
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:50:22 AM

You've been asking for a while and finally it's happening!

Our COO will be doing an AMA in our Telegram chat. Join in if you haven't done that yet and get ready with them questions.

Communication is vital in all aspects of project management! Setting up AMA session so that customers/users can fell free to ask questions or doubts and clear them off is a good strategy! I am looking forward to attain the session and will be preparing some questions that will give me more hint and details regarding RAWG.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 11:54:08 AM

Our COO will be doing an AMA in our Telegram chat. Join in if you haven't done that yet and get ready with them questions.

Good to hear that. Ask Me Anything sessions are very good for the community to ask for any doubts we may have and also to get more information about the project  Wink
pennyman

Activity: 89
Merit: 4

Chaos defeats order, because it's better organized

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:35:46 PM

Concerning the AMA: Is it planned to repeat these sessions regularly? Would be a nice option to get the userbase permanently near the project and its progress.
focus78

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 12:36:32 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Dn5GKXSl.png
It's great! Finally, we will be able to find out all that interests us! I look forward to this event!
mario9x

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:22:13 PM

That's a great news. I will follow up on this project. Wish success.
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:40:33 AM

Oh yeah! Nice opportunity to make this campaign even more transparent. Do you plan to disclose your plans on public sale during this session?

Yes, this is the opportunity to get all the details!

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Play any game - Get the achievements - Turn the achievements into Tokens - Profit
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:42:30 AM

Concerning the AMA: Is it planned to repeat these sessions regularly? Would be a nice option to get the userbase permanently near the project and its progress.

Yes, we’ll be doing AMAs until we run out of team members Grin It’s the question of scheduling though as everyone’s busy pushing the project forward.

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Play any game - Get the achievements - Turn the achievements into Tokens - Profit
tombronn

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:16:40 AM

I did join telegram chat the right time, i see. Will join the ama and provide my questions! Looking forward to cool questions and even better answers.
pennyman

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:17:06 PM

Yes, we’ll be doing AMAs until we run out of team members Grin It’s the question of scheduling though as everyone’s busy pushing the project forward.
Thanks for your reply! Sounds really good - and I also hope you don't lose any members in your AMAs. Or in other word: I hope they have the right answers, you know... hrhr. Thanks!
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:00:53 PM

No wonder,she has a gem of a  Personality.I got to know as their was a Ama section today.looks like she knows each and every bit about the project.Rawg will surely be successful!!

The Princess Peach is glad to hear this Grin

Our AMA will be posted shortly so that everyone can check it out!

If you still have questions, join us at our TG chat where we will happily answer any question.

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:28:57 PM

Our AMA with COO Dasha Lyalina is finished. But we've got you covered, here's the compilation *click on the picture Wink*:

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Kriptopsina

Activity: 462
Merit: 145

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 08:14:56 AM

Dear administrators, you inserted an incorrect link to white-paper and one-page on the first page of the topic in the description. Please correct.

incorrect link to white-paper:  https://token.rawg.io/docs/rawg-whitepaper.pdf
correct link to white-paper:  https://token.rawg.io/docs/rawg-whitepaper-en.pdf

RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:38:00 AM

Dear administrators, you inserted an incorrect link to white-paper and one-page on the first page of the topic in the description. Please correct.

Can we say it was intentional to check our eagle-eyed community? No? Oh well...

Actually, thanks for the catch, we've updated the whitepaper recently and the token website so the link now is different Smiley

Should be good now

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
pennyman

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:02:04 AM

Actually, thanks for the catch, we've updated the whitepaper recently and the token website so the link now is different Smiley

Should be good now
Oh, it was a competition? So there was a bounty? ((-, j/k
But the One Pager Link still isn't correct. Maybe take look, please!
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:14:36 AM

Well, the main news from AMA session is that crowd sale is postponed till September. Do you plan to continue the same marketing activity through the whole summer?
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:33:04 AM

Should be good now
Oh, it was a competition? So there was a bounty? ((-, j/k
But the One Pager Link still isn't correct. Maybe take look, please!

My Lord, we are on "fire"! 🔥

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:35:26 AM

Well, the main news from AMA session is that crowd sale is postponed till September. Do you plan to continue the same marketing activity through the whole summer?

Well, it's a good question, we're still be attending events and pitching our project.
Also, our open pre-sale should be happening sooner than the crowdsale.
And there's gonna be an AMA with our chief marketing officer in the TG chat, so don't miss it Wink

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Kriptopsina

Activity: 462
Merit: 145

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 11:44:23 AM

Good job. I continue to study your project.
And gamers will be able to sell tokens directly through your platform? Maybe even each other

RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:51:19 AM

Good job. I continue to study your project.
And gamers will be able to sell tokens directly through your platform? Maybe even each other

Directly through the platform you'll be able to spend tokens on goods and services from our partners.
As for selling, our token will be listed on exchanges, so you'll be able to turn it into other cryptocurrency.

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
tombronn

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 02:38:24 PM

Directly through the platform you'll be able to spend tokens on goods and services from our partners.
As for selling, our token will be listed on exchanges, so you'll be able to turn it into other cryptocurrency.

Yes, I have read about listing on stock exchanges. And about the purchase of goods, too. I just thought that users will sell each other tokens directly in the game for Fiat. Now it happens in most virtual games through electronic payment systems such as webmoney, etc. Although this should not be a big problem for the project.
With RAWG you are not bound to only one platform like steam or psn. You get tokens on every game on every platform through RAWG as meta platform. The problem with the earning could be, you "earn" token @rawg and if you sell them directly through rawg - there could be tax or financial law issues.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: