Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:35:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮🎮🤑🤑 【ANN】【GAMING】【ICO】 RAWG: PLAY ANY GAME AND EARN CRYPTO 🤑🤑🎮🎮  (Read 28495 times)
pennyman

Activity: 89
Merit: 4

Chaos defeats order, because it's better organized

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:17:57 PM

RAWG is pushing forward and next stop is Tallinn on 23-24 of May.
Our COO Dasha Lyalina will be attending TOKENOMICS.

TOKENOMICS is the first event in Europe that will gather more than 500 blockchain ecosystem stakeholders together like crypto-exchanges, governmental regulators, traders, crypto-funds and startups. One of these startups that will be on stage is RAWG. We’re glad to join such a massive event and looking forward to pitching our project to the potential investors and meeting like-minded people of blockchain industry.

If you’re looking to attend and don’t want to miss our speech, RAWG in partnership with TOKENOMICS is giving you a discount on the ticket with the promocode “RAWG”.
To learn more and buy a ticket, visit TOKENOMICS

Nice one, especially for the discount. Don't have the time to attend, but will there be some kind of streaming? Nevertheless hoping for a feedback from princess peach! ((-,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:23:08 PM

RAWG is pushing forward and next stop is Tallinn on 23-24 of May.
Our COO Dasha Lyalina will be attending TOKENOMICS.

TOKENOMICS is the first event in Europe that will gather more than 500 blockchain ecosystem stakeholders together like crypto-exchanges, governmental regulators, traders, crypto-funds and startups. One of these startups that will be on stage is RAWG. We’re glad to join such a massive event and looking forward to pitching our project to the potential investors and meeting like-minded people of blockchain industry.

If you’re looking to attend and don’t want to miss our speech, RAWG in partnership with TOKENOMICS is giving you a discount on the ticket with the promocode “RAWG”.
To learn more and buy a ticket, visit TOKENOMICS

Congrats! It would be nice to watch some stream or record in youtube for example. Do you have plans to make it possible?
rooneylion

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:36:58 PM

RAWG’s on ICOBench (and other listings)!

Our project has been featured on several prominent crowdsale listings. We’re happy to see that we have been rated appropriately by the industry experts and advisors.
ICObench with the 4.5 out of 5 mark states that RAWG has a clear vision, an experienced team, a high-quality working project and exciting future prospects!

Other listings with their respective ratings:
Foundico - 9/10
TrackICO - 4.6/5
ICOmarks - 8.7/10

It is inspiring to see the positive feedback from the community which give us even more juice to push the project even further!

Congrats !Being marked as such wonderful rating in the ico bench! I think RAWG is currently one of the most (if not the most) interesting projects related to the gaming industry. I'm looking forward to the developing of their gaming platform
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:55:53 PM

We'll see if we can get a video, at least, but at these events it may be at organization's approval which can be a hassle.
Unfortunately, we don't have a crew that films us at events.... yet! Grin

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Play any game - Get the achievements - Turn the achievements into Tokens - Profit
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:26:01 AM

We'll see if we can get a video, at least, but at these events it may be at organization's approval which can be a hassle.
Unfortunately, we don't have a crew that films us at events.... yet! Grin

I have a good video camera. And I like to make a video. And I do not have a lot of money. I hope you understand my hint? Wink Grin Grin Grin

Grin
Oh, I like the initiative and the boldness, so if we ever look for a camera crew, you'll be our first candidate Wink

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Play any game - Get the achievements - Turn the achievements into Tokens - Profit
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:23:45 AM
Last edit: May 22, 2018, 09:40:08 PM by RAWG

Update:
Our Bounty thread is up again

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Soma Paul

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:14:36 PM

I am seeing this project as completely different and unique one in the whole lot. Very interesting concept in the gaming area. Playing games is going to earn money for the people means nobody is wasting time anymore in playing video games. I am going to look into the whitepaper very soon to understand the project more.
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:49:02 PM

The community has spoken and decided that the next RAWG team member on the block is Michail Ger. Michail will be answering all your questions concerning PR and Marketing.
Get your questions ready!

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:27:49 PM

I am seeing this project as completely different and unique one in the whole lot. Very interesting concept in the gaming area. Playing games is going to earn money for the people means nobody is wasting time anymore in playing video games. I am going to look into the whitepaper very soon to understand the project more.
I think it would be cool for parents who see a loss in the games of children. Using this platform, you can return money for electricity.

It could be a great way to earn some pocket money, for sure Wink

But as we are only tracking achievements in games, you would have to be constantly trying out and completing new games which can further frustrate those parents.

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:30:56 PM

The community has spoken and decided that the next RAWG team member on the block is Michail Ger. Michail will be answering all your questions concerning PR and Marketing.

Thanks for this new AMA session! Didn't have time to participate but it was pleasure to read through all messages from Michail answering all questions. He has a good sense of humor, however like everyone else in RAWG team  Cheesy
pennyman

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:37:25 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 10:35:35 PM by pennyman

Thanks Michail, it was a pleasure! Thanks for the patience and the answers. I think „this is fine“. (-,
tropyc

Activity: 119

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2018, 12:36:48 PM

Hello there,

We added Rawg to tropyc. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

https://www.tropyc.co/crypto/rawg

All the best for your sale,
Tropyc Team
da7a1oad3r

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:46:06 PM

As I got your project is suggesting us playing the games been developed by you, not a normal PC games?
pennyman

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 01:56:45 PM

As I got your project is suggesting us playing the games been developed by you, not a normal PC games?
The normal ones. In the RAWG platform you have the option to import your game libraries, infos and achievements of platforms like steam, psn or xbox into your RAWG profile. And for your success in your played games you will be given tokens depending on the rarity (or other factors) of the achievement for example.
da7a1oad3r

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:18:15 PM

The normal ones. In the RAWG platform you have the option to import your game libraries, infos and achievements of platforms like steam, psn or xbox into your RAWG profile. And for your success in your played games you will be given tokens depending on the rarity (or other factors) of the achievement for example.

Oh, that change a situation. What about MMORPG?
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:58:50 PM

Oh, that change a situation. What about MMORPG?

If they have achievements that you can synchronise with RAWG account, then sure, you'd be able to get tokens for them.

First step is achievements/trophies from Steam, Xbox, PSN, mobile then we will be thinking how to expand the systems further.

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:24:47 AM

Michail Ger was spilling out all his experience in the AMA this Wednesday. Head on down to the compilation!
Also there's a video of a presentation from one of our business trips. If you wanted to listen to our COO telling all about RAWG and its economics, check it all out HERE.

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
pennyman

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:37:45 AM

It was a nice and pleasant session with him. Thanks for providing the log, really appreciate it!
da7a1oad3r

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:02:01 PM

I got an idea you may use computers of your users for mining while they're playing. Am I right?
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:24:24 PM

I got an idea you may use computers of your users for mining while they're playing. Am I right?

Our slogan is "Don't Mine! Play". Precisely because we want to return the videographics cards to its intended goal of playing games Cheesy

We have no intention and possibility of doing so since it would require to download external app which the user doesn't need to enjoy what RAWG has to offer. Just play your favourite games and trade those achievements for tokens.

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: