Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:41:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮🎮🤑🤑 【ANN】【GAMING】【ICO】 RAWG: PLAY ANY GAME AND EARN CRYPTO 🤑🤑🎮🎮  (Read 28495 times)
tombronn

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:42:34 PM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/rawg   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.

Great! Thank you very much, looks neat, but there are some things that need to be changed, I'll send you an email.

Nice that we have the listing of RAWG project in another listing site. There are quite a lot now (and especially the most important ones like Icobenck, Foundico...) and all of them with good ratings  Wink
also impressed with all these nice ratings. but i'm also impressed with this project so far, so everything is matching here!
pennyman

Activity: 89
Merit: 4

Chaos defeats order, because it's better organized

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:49:23 PM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/rawg   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
I love the name, and also the rating. (-, As I just opened your site in my browser (chrome, firefox), the pictures of the team could not be displayed. Maybe you can take a look? But good work, love pages who displays rawg. ((-,
mario9x

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:13:30 AM

We have updated our Whitepaper!

Don’t worry, the fundamentals are the same. You play your favorite video games and get tokens. Grin

What’s changed though is our tokenomics model for advertising.
It used to be like this. For three years after the end of the crowdsale a potential advertiser would only be able to trade one RAWG token and nothing else for 10 views on the website. More RAWG tokens = more views, of course.
But now it will be only 1 year after the crowdsale and a bonus system afterwards. The bonus system is straightforward: the advertiser will be able to buy views with fiat, but if he pays with token, he will get 30% discount.
So let’s say, they want 1000 views and the price of one RAWG token on the exchange is $1. If they buy with fiat, they pay $30. But if they decide to pay in RAWG tokens, they will only need to pay $21 (21 RAWG tokens).

We believe that this change will positively impact on our token longevity and give unlimited possibilities for growth.

Thank you for information. I have moved to the news bounty. Keep moving.
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:32:54 PM

What's the min/max investment here? Sorry if this question has already been answered, I don't suppose you like answering the same questions over and over again Smiley
By the way, Dasha looks F-I-N-E in her pantsuit Smiley

Hello, any question is a good question!

Well, we have opened the presale, where minimum investment is $5000 in ETH or BTC, so if you have that amount join up here
There are bonuses if you're willing to go for more:
$100k–$300k: +5% in RAWG tokens.
$300k–$500k: +10% in RAWG tokens.
$500k–$1M: +15% in RAWG tokens.
$1M–$1.5M: +20% in RAWG tokens.
Maximum investment: $1,500,000 equivalent in ETH or BTC.

When the crowdsale starts on September 5th, the minimum investment will be $300 in ETH or BTC.

She'll be happy to hear that compliment Cheesy

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Play any game - Get the achievements - Turn the achievements into Tokens - Profit
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:35:59 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 12:32:30 PM by RAWG

RAWG’s pitching in two cities on the 14th of June!

The summer has come but RAWG has no time for vacation. Our founder, Gadji Makhtiev, will be speaking at Blockchain Conference Astana, while our CTO, Samat Galimov, will be pitching at Blockchain Forum in Vilnius.

Blockchain Conference Astana is one of the main events in the region of Central Asia so we’re glad to have the chance to show off our project in a pitch competition to the potential investors and crypto enthusiasts.
To learn more about the event, you can go:
https://bconference.kz/

Blockchain Forum in our hometown of Vilnius is a perfect opportunity to solidify our presence in Europe among other blockchain projects. Representatives of Electronic Arts, Coin Telegraph and more will be participating in the event, so we’re excited to join a pitch competition and talk about RAWG.
To learn more about this event, go to:
https://www.blockforum.eu/

Let’s RAWG the world!

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Play any game - Get the achievements - Turn the achievements into Tokens - Profit
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:54:23 AM

The summer has come but RAWG has no time for vacation. Our founder, Gadji Makhtiev, will be speaking at Blockchain Conference Astana, while our COO, Dasha Lyalina, will be pitching at Blockchain Forum in Vilnius.

Blockchain Conference Astana is one of the main events in the region of Central Asia so we’re glad to have the chance to show off our project in a pitch competition to the potential investors and crypto enthusiasts.

Blockchain Forum in our hometown of Vilnius is a perfect opportunity to solidify our presence in Europe among other blockchain projects. Representatives of Electronic Arts, Coin Telegraph and more will be participating in the event, so we’re excited to join a pitch competition and talk about RAWG.

Let’s RAWG the world!

Wow! RAWG is always on the move. The Astana one is a Full-day conference and can find much participants! Good luck. Hope to see some clicks regarding the conference. 
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 02:42:17 PM

The summer has come but RAWG has no time for vacation. Our founder, Gadji Makhtiev, will be speaking at Blockchain Conference Astana, while our CTO, Samat Galimov, will be pitching at Blockchain Forum in Vilnius.

Let’s RAWG the world!

Well done.  I see that you never take rest from participating in events around the world  Wink This is the right way to spread the word about RAWG!
pennyman

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:39:57 PM

Let’s RAWG the world!

Workaholics. (-,

Already read on telegram about some prizes. Really nice work guys, wish you all the best. And nice contacts!
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:58:07 AM

Looks promising, but the min contribution for the presale is too high for me. But i will follow this project.
What role of token on this platform?
SeanSa

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:23:18 AM

Looking forward for more upgrades!
A rather interesting project, brilliant approach!  Good luck!
pennyman

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:09:23 PM

Looks promising, but the min contribution for the presale is too high for me. But i will follow this project.
Maybe you could join their bounty then. So you could accumulate the tokens in another way.
Using RAWG token as a payment method to buy advertising channels is the main part of the tokenization value. While you get the token by playing the games, using this platform. You then could change your token for goods or sell them at an exchange, where advertisers are buying them to pay for advertising on the platform again.
arhibalt

Activity: 415
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 09:45:11 PM

Maybe you could join their bounty then. So you could accumulate the tokens in another way.
Using RAWG token as a payment method to buy advertising channels is the main part of the tokenization value. While you get the token by playing the games, using this platform. You then could change your token for goods or sell them at an exchange, where advertisers are buying them to pay for advertising on the platform again.

Yes the project is really very interesting and I hope that it will be successfully implemented and will attract a lot of attention in the not far future. And while there is such an opportunity, it can now be supported at an early stage and everyone can do it in their own way.
kudil

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29

'Free as a bird'

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 03:15:04 AM

|| UPDATE: RAWG HAS SECURED $3m MORE - HALFWAY TO HARD CAP OF $10m! ||

Im very suprised about this, but i cant see the proof of this, can someone give me information about token sale? I cant found it on officially website, thanks  Wink
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:55:45 AM

|| UPDATE: RAWG HAS SECURED $3m MORE - HALFWAY TO HARD CAP OF $10m! ||

Im very suprised about this, but i cant see the proof of this, can someone give me information about token sale? I cant found it on officially website, thanks  Wink

The official announcement is coming soon, we are putting on the finishing touches Wink

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
FaizRafeek78

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:44:22 AM

Just found rawg on ico bench.the 4.5rating in icobench is awesome!looking forward to participate in the ico,can anyone pass me the dates?
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:44:02 AM

Just found rawg on ico bench.the 4.5rating in icobench is awesome!looking forward to participate in the ico,can anyone pass me the dates?

Hey there, we're glad to see our project get such high ratings.

Our pre-sale is now open, so head on to this site for a chance to become our investor. Minimum investment is $5k.

But if you are looking for our crowdsale, it opens on 5th of September and will last till the end of September

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
pennyman

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:11:27 AM

It's a 4.6 overall rating now, take a look: https://icobench.com/ico/rawg The product / platform itself gets really high ratings. Some advisors give 5.0. In the end there's a product score of 4.7
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:45:42 AM

It's a 4.6 overall rating now, take a look: https://icobench.com/ico/rawg The product / platform itself gets really high ratings. Some advisors give 5.0. In the end there's a product score of 4.7

it could be paid ratings )) why your ico takes so much time to start? I don't see some very "special" that would take so much time

Didn't pay a dime, but every project would say so Smiley

The project is in beta right here. You can already sync your achievements, games.
As for ICO we have started implementing blockhain only back in February, so the technical side took some time to make the tokenomics work. Now we're at the finish line, tokens will be distributed in the upcoming days for the airdroppers and bounty hunters. The system will start its work in August.

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:10:26 PM

The beta version of the platform looks different and unique. The color combination is what i like the most. Can't spot much of difference in the new version other. Between what new features will be added once the full version of RAWG will be released ?
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 03:45:11 PM

The beta version of the platform looks different and unique. The color combination is what i like the most. Can't spot much of difference in the new version other. Between what new features will be added once the full version of RAWG will be released ?

We're going for community-editable database and personalised recommendations in terms of product by the end of year.
As for tokens, we will be pursuing more partners to get partnership deals for in-game items, hardware products for tokens as well as tokenized Q'n'A service with developers.

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: