Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:02:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮🎮🤑🤑 【ANN】【GAMING】【ICO】 RAWG: PLAY ANY GAME AND EARN CRYPTO 🤑🤑🎮🎮  (Read 28495 times)
Lasala

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:47:15 AM

I expect this project matchs a great advance. Engaging plan, amazing website, believable website!
pennyman

Activity: 89
Merit: 4

Chaos defeats order, because it's better organized

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 12:46:24 PM

OMG, all these good news. I like. (-, You have to correct the link a bit, I think, there's "http://=https://" in the beginning which causes some problems. But read the article, and this is the catchphrase I really like: "RAWG has announced a number of new advisors, including John Hanke, the CEO of Pokemon Go developer Niantic." Top, RAWG!
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:29:47 PM

OMG, all these good news. I like. (-, You have to correct the link a bit, I think, there's "http://=https://" in the beginning which causes some problems. But read the article, and this is the catchphrase I really like: "RAWG has announced a number of new advisors, including John Hanke, the CEO of Pokemon Go developer Niantic." Top, RAWG!

Thanks for the catch, good that I doubled it with the image link as well Cheesy

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Play any game - Get the achievements - Turn the achievements into Tokens - Profit
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:03:55 PM

Nice! RAWG is becoming widely known every day more and more... and we are only at the pre-sale stage  Wink
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:16:24 PM

RAWG has tracked over 10 million achievements!

🚀🚀🚀On average that’s over 500 achievements per user. And those 500+ achievements will become RAWG tokens when the system is in place.

🏆=💰The more you achieve now, the more tokens you will get at the launch!

Our precious community has slain bosses🐲, completed levels⭐️, conquered castles🏰, wooed hearts❤️, liberated planets🌏, and so on, and so forth. And we don’t think they are stopping any time soon.

We love you and RAWG on!

Well done, well done. Big Milestone, I think! You could say, RAWG is uniting heroes. Will RAWG be the AVENGERS of gaming? (-,

You mean because we're assembling the biggest database of videogames? I think we're doing the biggest crossover in the world right now with achievements becoming tokens Grin

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Play any game - Get the achievements - Turn the achievements into Tokens - Profit
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 05:27:43 PM

Check out the first article in our series of  #WPBits, RAWG's series of posts where we explain, discuss and present our future, vision and strategy.
🤑🤑🎮🎮🎮🎮🤑🤑
In this article we have decided to look at the games market and RAWG's place in the industry!

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
pennyman

Activity: 89
Merit: 4

Chaos defeats order, because it's better organized

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:08:49 AM

Check out the first article in our series of  #WPBits, RAWG's series of posts where we explain, discuss and present our future, vision and strategy.
🤑🤑🎮🎮🎮🎮🤑🤑
In this article we have decided to look at the games market and RAWG's place in the industry!

Love the sum up picture of the entertainment discovery services. Our gamer nation really needs RAWG!
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 01:47:05 PM

🤑🤑🎮🎮🎮🎮🤑🤑

Very good article  Wink I believe we can summarize all the speech with this image taken from the article, that make us understand why RAWG can have a brilliant future:

darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:23:40 PM

🤑🤑🎮🎮🎮🎮🤑🤑

I liked that part , the image where is clearly shows that we have services for different kind of entertainments but NOTHING FOR GAMES! And so RAWG is the first one to stand up for Gamers! So far nobody ever thought of Game service so RAWG is exceptional !
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:42:56 AM

🤑🤑🎮🎮🎮🎮🤑🤑

Very good article  Wink I believe we can summarize all the speech with this image taken from the article, that make us understand why RAWG can have a brilliant future:

Yeah, this image has been pretty much our staple since the beginning, we use it all the time in our presentations!

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:05:59 PM

I'm check in concept on your idea, It's really good. Arguable job, really good business, brilliant design!

Thank you for the kind words, I'll pass it along to the team!

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:59:29 AM

Hi, DEVs! very nice idea, hope in the future should run in accordance with the planned.

The team have a very good start and marketing technique so there is no reason that they will not reach their goal if they continue like this. Smart investing is their key but they need to upgrade it once the platform become crowded to give satisfaction to all the customers. Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:25:13 AM

Hi, DEVs! very nice idea, hope in the future should run in accordance with the planned.

The team have a very good start and marketing technique so there is no reason that they will not reach their goal if they continue like this. Smart investing is their key but they need to upgrade it once the platform become crowded to give satisfaction to all the customers. Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?

Thanks for the kind words! We sure do, but it's more 3-pager Grin

Check it out: ONE-PAGER

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Brendan-Cohen

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:56:48 AM

The business looks pretty hopeful. Spotless design, plausible website, interesting approach.
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 02:43:18 PM

The business looks pretty hopeful. Spotless design, plausible website, interesting approach.

Thank you for the kind words, you a gamer yourself?

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:03:00 PM

There’ve been several attempts in the gaming industry to share some love, and by love we mean revenue and earnings, with the gamers. The so-called “play to earn” system has been around for quite some time but there were limitations. Either the gamer is limited to the game or limited in spending his reward outside the game or is asked to download external apps which quite frankly can be dangerous.

RAWG’s answer to most of these limitations is expansion of the gamers’ choice. With RAWG the player is able to get rewards for any game that has trackable achievements across the most popular platforms: Xbox, PS, Steam. These rewards can be spent on physical and digital goods, or turned into fiat or other cryptocurrencies. And all of it is done with a simple click on RAWG’s website.

To know what’s the catch and learn a bit more about our rivals and how RAWG circumvents the limitations, check out the second part in our WPBits, RAWG's series of posts where we explain, discuss and present our future, vision and strategy.

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:49:17 PM

I rely that the idea will carry out all that has been planned!
 Good luck DEVs.

We are doing our hardest to fulfill it, thank you! Halfway to our hard cap Wink

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:23:39 PM

I expect your business runs successfully. Engaging idea, excellence idea.  Good luck team.

Thanks for the encouragement, I’ll relay it to the rest of the team!

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:01:52 PM

There’ve been several attempts in the gaming industry to share some love, and by love we mean revenue and earnings, with the gamers. The so-called “play to earn” system has been around for quite some time but there were limitations. Either the gamer is limited to the game or limited in spending his reward outside the game or is asked to download external apps which quite frankly can be dangerous.

RAWG’s answer to most of these limitations is expansion of the gamers’ choice. With RAWG the player is able to get rewards for any game that has trackable achievements across the most popular platforms: Xbox, PS, Steam. These rewards can be spent on physical and digital goods, or turned into fiat or other cryptocurrencies. And all of it is done with a simple click on RAWG’s website.

To know what’s the catch and learn a bit more about our rivals and how RAWG circumvents the limitations, check out the second part in our WPBits, RAWG's series of posts where we explain, discuss and present our future, vision and strategy.

It's a good article, and yes if i ever have the opportunity to earn a living lifestyle by playing game (obviously not being a professional gamer), i would rather quit my job and shift to game play! It's just now a wait to check how much someone can really earn by playing game using RAWG platform Smiley
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:38:44 AM

It's a good article, and yes if i ever have the opportunity to earn a living lifestyle by playing game (obviously not being a professional gamer), i would rather quit my job and shift to game play! It's just now a wait to check how much someone can really earn by playing game using RAWG platform Smiley

That is a certain question to raise, but as we are saying it's more monetizing your hobby to get a little extra (or maybe a lot extra, if the demand is there), and less turning your hobby into work and making the gamer grind those achievements.
Even though I know a couple of friends who loves the challenge that comes with achievements.

Our main point of RAWG is collaboration with the users in the coolest industry there is Grin

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: