Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 01:47:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮🎮🤑🤑 【ANN】【GAMING】【ICO】 RAWG: PLAY ANY GAME AND EARN CRYPTO 🤑🤑🎮🎮  (Read 28495 times)
reorpior

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:50:57 PM

CoinFollow ICO aggregator published RAWG project. Average rating is 8.7/10 at the moment of posting. More details are available here https://coinfollow.io/ico/rawg
Coka2209

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:03:12 AM

This is a really top team amd they will drive the success of this project.
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:43:11 AM

CoinFollow ICO aggregator published RAWG project. Average rating is 8.7/10 at the moment of posting. More details are available here https://coinfollow.io/ico/rawg

Oh, thanks, we'll check it out to up that score more Cheesy

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Play any game - Get the achievements - Turn the achievements into Tokens - Profit
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:31:07 PM

John Lee, Chairman of Asia, ESL (one of the largest eSports league in the world), is joining RAWG as an advisor.

Who has been here from the beginning might remember him as the “more serious” person in the photo with our founder Gadji Makhtiev. In the gaming industry John Lee is a prominent figure, the ex-CSO of Zenimax Media Asia Pacific Ltd., the parent company of such big shots like Bethesda and idSoftware. John founded kek eSports (which basically translates to lol eSports), one of the most popular apps to watch live-streams and gaming replays.

As Chairman of Asia, ESL, he advises and evaluates the Asian market and with the rise of blockchain John is on the lookout for prominent ventures.

We hope that RAWG might be one of them and that our cooperation with John Lee will elevate our project even further.

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Play any game - Get the achievements - Turn the achievements into Tokens - Profit
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 03:36:58 PM

Since 1977 Entrepreneur, a business magazine, brought into the spotlight innovative exciting ventures that in the future evolved into successful projects and companies. And now it is our turn. One of the most popular business-related magazines has spoken with our founder Gadji Makhtiev.

RAWG is a blockchain-based platform for gamers that was born last year in the heads of Gadji and our CPO Alexey when they found out that their gaming website Kanobu attracted users for their gaming database. “Half of the visitors came looking specifically for our catalogue of game information” says Gadji while pondering that all the data that gamers need to check before deciding on what to play next is scattered throughout several services like Reddit, YouTube, Twitch, etc. The main problem for a gamer right now is “a lack of time, and gamers’ needs to make better purchasing decisions to fit their time constraints while still having fun”. Thus the idea of RAWG was conceived where gamers can get all they need in one neat package.

Games are an art form” which is why RAWG is building the most comprehensive database that includes everyone who works on the games with the help of gamers themselves, their data and future contribution when the UGC-tools will be implemented.

The blockchain solution in the words of our founder is “to provide even greater incentives to join and participate in the RAWG community. Gamers on RAWG will be able to receive our tokens as rewards for in-game achievements, and they’ll be able to exchange them for rewards in our ecosystem, or even into fiat”. Achievement hunting in the past was to show off the skill and now they can be a way to earn some pocket money. Blockchain itself is the “technological edge” that the gaming market needs to propel itself even further and RAWG is eager to ride that wave among the first.

Check out the full article to see RAWG’s vision in the interview with our founder Gadji Makhtiev.

Great interview. In the modern lifestyle, time is a critical aspect for everyone. Building a platform where gamers all around the world can choose from a variety of games all in one, single place and easily make better purchasing decisions is a game-changer idea, in my opinion  Wink
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 05:31:57 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 05:49:24 PM by trader34

If the team around the project knows its strengths and weaknesses, it’s easier to avoid and solve the problems. While RAWG sounds too good to be true, we know that there are risks involved.

Low interest from users and advertisers can prove to be a challenging matter but we are prepared to face these problems by accommodating our own economics to attract audience, plus the initial reaction to the project has been very positive which makes us believe that we’re on a right track.

RAWG token itself and the market surrounding the cryptoverse can become an obstacle on our road to success but we are adamant on the utility and value it provides.
To read about the risks involved with RAWG and how we are planning to face them, check out our article at Medium!

This is another excellent article related to the risks a new blockchain related project has to face, especially in this bearish market. My congratulations to the team!
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:20:10 AM

If the team around the project knows its strengths and weaknesses, it’s easier to avoid and solve the problems. While RAWG sounds too good to be true, we know that there are risks involved.

Low interest from users and advertisers can prove to be a challenging matter but we are prepared to face these problems by accommodating our own economics to attract audience, plus the initial reaction to the project has been very positive which makes us believe that we’re on a right track.

RAWG token itself and the market surrounding the cryptoverse can become an obstacle on our road to success but we are adamant on the utility and value it provides.
To read about the risks involved with RAWG and how we are planning to face them, check out our article at Medium!

This is another excellent article related to the risks a new blockchain related project has to face, especially in this bearish market. My congratulations to the team!

We're confident that we can face those risks and come out on top, thank you!

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:11:12 AM

Hope many investor maintenance your plan when Token Sales will start!

Our presale is already up for those who are willing to buy for more than $5k Wink

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Macnan

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:27:01 PM

Our presale is already up for those who are willing to buy for more than $5k Wink

$5k seems a bit high even though it’s an open presale. Why did you set it so high?
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:47:13 AM

$5k seems a bit high even though it’s an open presale. Why did you set it so high?

Since it's only pre-sale we've figured it was the appropriate amount, thus we set it at $5k.
Our crowdsale opens on 5th of September with the minimum investment of $300 so you can buy tokens then. Anyone is welcome!

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:50:16 AM

and how much for softcap in presale ?
whether it is included for main sale ?
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:59:21 AM

and how much for softcap in presale ?
whether it is included for main sale ?

Our softcap is $2M which we closed already in the presale, and $3M which haven't announced officially but it's coming Wink

As for main sale depending on how presale goes, but we're looking to close $2M from the crowdsale. Stay tuned here, we're pushing updates and news at least three times a week Smiley

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Limotine

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:20:21 AM

surprising comercial fees.
Very nice business, impeccable results.
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:00:10 AM

Thank you, and even better results to come. Stay tuned!

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
sshiddiq67

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:11:51 AM

RAWG is an online service with game data base from all popular platforms and recommendation systems. It's like IMDb for games - it combines personal libraries, recommendation systems, social services to connect with friends and influencers about games and calendars for game shows and releases
Camarilu

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 08:23:22 AM

I wish the idea success!
Very nice approach, amazing approach, discerning plan.
Iyum
Copper Member

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:25:41 AM

Great project with a real life usecase. Very nice concept and experienced team.
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:02:20 PM

Thanks, everyone, for the kind words, stay in touch with everything in our TG chat

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Camarilu

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:04:22 PM

I suppose this idea is very interesting and cool.
A rather interesting website, brilliant idea, attentive activity.
RAWG (OP)
Copper Member

RAWG Don’t mine. Play!

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:47:29 PM

I suppose this idea is very interesting and cool.
A rather interesting website, brilliant idea, attentive activity.

Team would love to hear it, check out the collections for Friday 13th

●~|| RAWG ||~●
Don’t mine. Play!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: