Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:50:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why ETH 460$ on yesterday?  (Read 741 times)
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:15:23 PM

According to some information, the price of Ethereum so sharply decreased due to the placing on the sale of a warrant for 50,000 ETH at the Bitfinex exchange from the ICO address of the EOS project. We are waiting for tomorrow, I hope after the news from the summit, the price of the coin will start to grow.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:21:28 PM

What disaster is happening to ETH?  Huh Huh Huh
Market cap was low.
Just think like a sharebazar. Price will must be up-down.
Market will not same all time. It sometimes hot and sometimes cool. But, yesterday was sad day for ETH seller.
I think market is going very difficult.

Be hardworker
btcefeyigit

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:24:19 PM

in fact the reason for this problem is very specific. the volume of money on the market has declined very rapidly. money inlets could not afford it.
Eddyc

Activity: 1014
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:36:18 PM

I really agree with pretty much all comments on this topic, and we can also agree that we are close or in a Bear of market. Unfortunately the speculative or not, news is affecting the market, the best we have to do is insure Ethereum because it is still one of the currencies that tend to return to growth.
worldooftanks

Activity: 266
Merit: 113

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:59:17 PM

ETH,not very pleasing to the eye though previous waves of decline, he worthily upheld,but now merged,but I think soon it will cost around $ 700.Of course,if it falls below$400, that's it.....
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:59:50 PM

the matter is that all who conduct activity in cryptocurrency since December have got on cryptomarket peak, and now such period when continuous falling and in it aren't present anything terrible, in making look fat it is expected. and especially growth, though not on many, but nevertheless has now gone.
kortwyss

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:01:35 PM

I heard a version that NEO founders dumped ETH yesterday, but I am not sure about it. What seems to me more logical is that G20 caused such big dump
Igorpap2

Activity: 238

BAANX - https://baanx.com

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:03:42 PM

As already mentioned above - Market participants are rushing to leave Bitcoin and ETH before the G-20 meeting and after Google's messages about the ban on advertising ICO. Although the last day ETH added + 11.31%! I hope that it will stabilize at the level of 9000 dollars...
lutcor

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:07:02 PM

Speaking frankly, there are probably a lot of news that negatively affects the price of the project, it's very strange that the price for such a giant as ETH has now subsided, I think that such projects as ETH should not lose any price at all, because they are stable.
virtued

Activity: 165

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:08:51 PM

The whole market is bear right now and Ether had some bitfinex movements, that's why.

Just give it time.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:17:49 PM

Today, a bit of recovery has occurred, but still low so far, the G20 summit, I hope to clarify much and will give impetus to growth

Yeah bitcoin and all the crypto currency started bumping again bro. There are ICO projects comes to market here and there but all not get the success. So investing on potential altcoin like ethereum would be all time good for your investment bro.
I was investing on mining ethereum when the time ethereum was around 900 USD and something but as price goes down.
My profit also go more cheaper than anytime now. because of rate goes than anytime on yesterday.
Dancing_Lion

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:20:24 PM

Hey. last night I bought the live at this low price =). today the price is already +$100
beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:26:06 PM

The first factor that seriously affected the price of Ethereum is that last week one of the high-ranking officials of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) said that the agency is investigating the "dozens" of ICO. Given that most ICO projects are built on the basis of ERC-20 tokens,this is certainly negative news for the number two crypto.In addition, the drop in ETH below $ 500 yesterday coincided with the announcement that the EOS team released about 400,000 ETH tokens to the market. Although the EOS token is built on ethereum, it is considered a competitive crypto currency.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:06:03 AM

The whole market isn't doing well but as you know ether is a very great coin so i wouldn't even panic selling any of my Ethers... i would instead buy more... i think the new wave will take ETH to even 2000 usd
yeah, we are in that time of the market where everything is just totally down, but still I do not think this should be a problem.

It is not the end of cryptocurrency world and things would obviously get better and if anyone is cashing out now, it should either be because they really are fine with what they have and need it for something important but should never be as a result of panic, because whoever panics to sell, ends up losing a lot at the end of the day.
Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:00:25 AM

It's not a disaster, just market trend that is happening this days.
ETH is still rank 2 coin, also when you look at daily volume you see some higher volumes in last 2 days, other than that you cannot say that someting miracles is happening.

Keep in mind that every coin with higher price will get bigger blow with 10-15% drop than coin with low price, mathematically its the same percentage but in the eyes of investors it looks much worse than it is.

freebets

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:59:20 PM

Every crypto is going down because of bitcoin, no?
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:11:03 PM

Even if the etherium falls to $ 450, it will still conquer new peaks in the future. for investing for a long time you do not have to worry
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:12:16 PM

Hey. I think it's made by the big players that would be bought, and start to raise the cost of Ethereum.
Dtrucksguitarfan

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:21:37 PM

I think ETH is still under priced as of Close today.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:23:57 PM

There was a meeting of the G20 and everyone was afraid that there would be a lot of prohibitions, that's why the crypto-currencies fell.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: