Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:24:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why ETH 460$ on yesterday?  (Read 742 times)
islakevin

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 01:07:47 PM

Because the market is down , but now it started pumping hopefully to pump more , cause everything is connected to bitcoin. if bitcoin pump altcoin pump too.

Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:10:05 PM

there was a lot of money waiting on the bank which now is slowly fleeding into the market ! i think if you want to own some ehtereum you should takt the oppurtunity now during the market is revocvering and aiming for ath

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐
      ▀█▀▄█████████████▄ ▐
GXBLOCKS                ▄▄█████▄▄
              ▄███████████▄
         ▄▄▄▄███████████████
       ▄█████████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄▄███████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▀▀▀    ▀▀████████████▄
▐█████████▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀██████████
▐████████  ▄██▀▀▀  ▀███▄  ████████▌
 ███████  ▄███▄  ▄▄  ███▄  ██████▀
  ▀▀████  █████      ████  ▐███▀
          █████  ███  ███
           ███      ▄███
            ▀▀███████▀▀
10 %  PRESALE
BONUS
▄████▄
██████
██████
██████
▀▀  ▀▀
▄████▄
▄▄  ████████  ▄▄
▄▄█████▌ ▀██████▀ ▐█████▄▄
█████████▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄█████████
▀█████▀▀   ██▄▄██   ▀▀█████▀
██████
▐██████▌
████████
Powered by
Renewable Energy
Sources
▄▄▄

▀▀▀
Whitepaper  ⬣ Twitter
Medium  ⬣ Facebook  ⬣ Reddit
LinkedIn  ⬣ Telegram
AndriyPilipyak

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:11:00 PM

Right now market is recovering and eth will implement casper in future,dont worry, just hold and be patience

rehydrogenated

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:13:07 PM

I don't think $460 is a disaster. I think it is a bubble that has popped. Most people when eth was created could never have imagined eth being any higher than $100. When I saw eth hit $100 I wouldn't touch it. The reasons eth is having so many problems right now is due to regulation uncertainty. No one knows what the future of the ICO is, but it isn't looking great for small projects. The things small groups used to do to create a new token that pushed the envelope but didn't have a huge legal team behind them... Now every project will have major regulations put on them and they will have to limit their investors.
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:14:06 PM

What disaster is happening to ETH?  Huh Huh Huh

There is no catastrophe. Someone specifically shakes the market with the goal of earning on the differences of growth and fall.
The next period of growth began, which will spill at least until May.

nytstalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:15:35 PM

Not only ethereum but market is in green now, Wishing it will continued to grow.
colenax

Activity: 376

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:18:02 PM

not only for ethereum in the rate of decline. but almost for all crypto that has entered the stock market. several factors are responsible for the decline. one of which was the result of last year's correction and a recent ban.
but now the market has experienced a pretty good growth. hopefully this continues.

Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:22:55 PM

I think the price of ethereum is getting high. Because when i checked earlier, its already over 500$. I see that as good news. hopefully it would continue growing
Wisoran

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:26:21 PM

Sellers have sold their entire volume of Ethereum, but buyers it was not enough. Therefore, they began to buy at a higher price.
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:32:56 PM

Most pairs are starting to make a comeback after months of bear run....... we should see somethin constructive soon if this continues.
timbereagle

Activity: 881
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:39:27 PM

Now it is 525 USD. I expect some highs and some big dumps to shake out shorts and longs.

Then it will be back to 1.000 USD before end of 2018.
Benabod

Activity: 184

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:52:43 PM

With what the market looks like since yesterday till this moment ethereum is gaining momentum as it stands at $521 and still going up,  with the look of things it'll appreciate beyond $1000 before December
matthewtherry

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:57:39 PM

ETH had better days and even if now it is a red time for ethereum I think soon it will recover and the price will go back to normal
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:00:34 PM

its gaining more now, i think that ethereum is earning back its value. we might have some good news in the upcoming months.. a new rally like the one we had on 2017 is really possible and can happen anytime. Eth and every other coin got nice profits these two days. glad to see that!
megamanexe002

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:01:42 PM

supply and demand is the base statistics of every market so its normal for other coin to dump its price and there's no need to worry because the price will still increase so keep on holding your coin in order to avoid losing a huge amount of profit.
Haley craft

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:05:16 PM

Because in a bear market, so any decline is normal, now a month has passed, although still in a bear market, but the ETH also has a big rise, but need to do is hold, wait for your profit.

Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:05:22 PM

With what the market looks like since yesterday till this moment ethereum is gaining momentum as it stands at $521 and still going up,  with the look of things it'll appreciate beyond $1000 before December
$1000 before December seems like a low target. I think ETH can touch $2000 by the end of this year if the market rallies for a prolonged period. The current bull run is gaining momentum due to several reasons which I am not entirely sure about and this run could help ETH reach $1000 again soon. Tax season ending could most likely be the reason behind this run and it makes sense. If Bitcoin breaks $11k and continues moving upward, it could trigger an insane rally like last year according to me.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Transformer0101

Activity: 462

https://saturn.black

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:05:46 PM

People! Why do you like so panic themselves and to wreak havoc around them. What's so special about Ethereum falling like this? Look, everything fell down. Will soon return their positions. Wait and don't panic.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:12:20 PM

have you seen the trend yesterday.. its a one straight up line.. lets hope that its a signal of new beginning..

D1
eye-con

Activity: 449
Merit: 102

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:15:21 PM

its not a disaster, its price is just moving up and down. its normal and we dont have anything to do with that, cryptocurrency is volatile, it will never on top, it will never on down, and its price will never be stable.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: