Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:49:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Crypto with ZERO Investment???  (Read 488 times)
Zyborg (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:52:23 AM

This is a very strange way of earning that with zero balance you can earn handsome amount of Cryptocurrency.You can build your account in BTC talk forum and participate in different signature/Bounty campaign you can earn crypto by dint of your hard working.You can write constructive articles for web blog and can earn free crypto.If you are running a business accept crypt as a way of payment and earn free crypto.There are some online games through which you can also earn free cryptos.What are other ways by your stance please........
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:57:39 AM

This is not very strange most of the people in the bitcointalk for earning purpose so people can earn decent money from joining signature and bounty campaigns.But you need to know the rules of the forum before building your account if you participate with multiple accounts in one campaign then you will get negative trust from DT members.And building account is not easy anymore due to merit system by the way good luck.
liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:00:39 AM

If you have enough supporters on twitter and facebook, you can join multiple bounty threads, as this is permissible.
But if you want to participate in a signature campaign, you can only participate in one, because using multiple accounts can easily be negatively evaluated.

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:08:11 AM

Twitter and Facebook campaign is also very profitable and  you can still make money through theviralexchange. Many are losing money through cryptocurrencies investment why you can render services and earn the same coin. Some are also participating airdrop and getting free coins from just following or going the telegrams group.
btcformula

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:13:39 AM

last one month i didn't see my portfolio. actually it's heats me to much. i know all loss will recover. so i concentrate on bounty program only. this is the best way to earn decent amount crypto by just investing some time.
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:30:30 AM

This forum is a great place to start earning BTC without initial investments. However, it takes some time, efforts and study. One must study well on the community rules and maintain it. Then participate in various signatures, bounty campaign. Good idea is to get involved in altcoins and convert them into BTC. This is the basic, how one can get BTC
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:39:31 AM

This is a very strange way of earning that with zero balance you can earn handsome amount of Cryptocurrency.You can build your account in BTC talk forum and participate in different signature/Bounty campaign you can earn crypto by dint of your hard working.You can write constructive articles for web blog and can earn free crypto.If you are running a business accept crypt as a way of payment and earn free crypto.There are some online games through which you can also earn free cryptos.What are other ways by your stance please........
I don't think to share knowledge and experience and help everyone about any too is a work of hardwork in this forum to make earnings from signature campaign .
Leave this because there are many options are available to make free earnings .
First option is to make free collection of Satoshi from multiple faucet sites ( I don't think you can make a sufficient amount of earning easily ) .
Second option is to share links at social media which is like signature campaign .
Third option is to enter in free airdrop to collect free coins ( don't leave any airdrop to skip ) with this technique you can easily make free earnings of about 100-200$ easily avg. Of month .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:44:53 AM

Twitter and Facebook campaign is also very profitable and  you can still make money through theviralexchange. Many are losing money through cryptocurrencies investment why you can render services and earn the same coin. Some are also participating airdrop and getting free coins from just following or going the telegrams group.

I have been using the viral exchange as well, although nowadays there isn't much going on in there like there used to be. I hardly see any ICOS now doing tokens in the Viral exchange anymore like before. I haven't done many twitter campaigns also on Btctalk apart from now through the Bountyhive portal. So you think doing twitter and facebook campaigns is still profitable? I find it a bit cumbersome to do all those twitter reportings weekly etc. I keep thinking that if one week I forget, I might lose the whole campaign.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:48:11 AM

There is another way to claim from free faucets like freebitcoin, but at the moment they are paying very small amount per claim, i think the best way to get some decent amount is by participating in promotional bounty campaigns.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pierre 2
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:57:49 AM

It is nearly impossible to accumulate wealth this way but I can safely say you may join airdrops, promote coins over our forums with signature, twitter, facebook campaigns. That's it.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 09:34:33 AM

I think Viral exchange is dead, the site has not scale up the way people envisage and they did not jump on the increase in demand for ICOs in the space, I have known the platfrom for more than 12 ICOs per week during its peak, but the team did nothing to attract these project to use their platfroms to promote their project

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:41:33 AM

You forgot to mention twitter, facebook, reddit, and if you are someone with language translation capability, you can also earn free crypto by doing this, there are many ways to earn free crypto by putting in work.

Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:48:27 AM

All that one needs do is have an ETH and BTC wallet. Participate in airdrop, then with your bitcointalk account, learn how to be a good blogger. If you're good with writing articles and participate in articles blog campaign, in no distance time you would've made some money big enough to carter for your own needs and you can even start trading with it and participating in ICOs.
huoxuanjyphl591

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:57:11 AM

Thanks for you saying and I think I can make more money with the methods becasue I don't have enough money to buy in more coins.

SejoTong

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:06:40 AM

You forgot to mention twitter, facebook, reddit, and if you are someone with language translation capability, you can also earn free crypto by doing this, there are many ways to earn free crypto by putting in work.

Yes, those are also great sources. But unfortunately facebook and twitter are planning to ban ads of crypto (and they may also begin banning ICO referring posts)  Sad
ORiN

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:34:28 AM

I don't understand too what is strange for you. Not everyone has free capital for investing in ico. Why not to earn by the fact that you can create decent content or do a qualitative translation of technical documentation.

cryptokingdom

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:40:16 AM

It sounds very easy to hear that one can earn crypto with zero investment. For someone to earn reasonable amount of cryptocurrency through bounty it need hard work and patience.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:06:39 AM

I've been earning crypto lately without any initial investment by signing up for airdrops and doing bounties.  Bounties allow you to earn crypto from new projects by making quality thread posts on bitcointalk, retweeting or tweeting about projects, sharing or creating facebook threads or making a Youtube video review of a project. 
Bennj Loese

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:13:04 AM

There are a lot of Twitter and Facebook campaigns where you can earn crypto without investments. But you need to have followers and ability to work hard, this is the secret of success
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:59:07 PM

I prefer to participate in bounty campaigns in social networks because it is not so difficult and it’s good to have lots of  accounts on different sites where  you can earn money.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  All
  Print  

Jump to: