Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:59:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to earn Crypto with ZERO Investment???  (Read 487 times)
ivlvov

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

CRYPTASSIST.io

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:39:19 PM

I think on the bounty campaigns you can earn a good starting capital. I would advise you to try to take part in the Social Media Champing and signature campaigns. I think if you choose a good project then you will get a lot of coins for startup capital.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
786SehrishAkhtar

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:42:27 PM

There are so many ways to earn crypto with zero investment like Bounties, Airdrops etc. There One Of the Big Example is THUG COIN. THUG Coin Offers different Airdrops and Bounties as well. When we done the mentioned task we receive coins as reward.
Guapongbadoy

Activity: 124

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:45:09 PM

I think there is no any ways aside from participating in any bounty campaign, and majority need money.
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:46:00 PM

Offer some service in exchange of cryptocurrencies like web designing, web development, content writing, SEO related works etc. You can also sell products for cryptocurrencies. These are just some examples there are still many ways to earn free crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:07:57 PM

Bounties and airdrops of course is the easiest way. But it's unlikely anyone will earn a fortune just from bounties.

What you do is earn a small amount of btc from bounties over time, then use that btc to invest in other coins.
Hopefully one of them takes off, and you have something to work with then. Set a reasonable goal (like try to earn 1btc) and it's not that difficult. Just that it will take some time.
chukaday

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

⚡ Property-secured P2P lending ⚡

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:09:41 PM

There are a couple of ways but you don't make much money and it requires time and effort. In order from least lucrative to most you have

-faucets or begging
-airdrops
-bounties
-exit scam

Bet9ja111

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:49:14 PM

You can earn cypto with ZERO investment by getting involved in bounty campaign like facebook,twitter,content and signature. also airdrops project
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:24:51 AM

this forum is one of the best answer. By joining signature campaign, you can earn money without releasing own money or investing.. the important thing you must do is to create an account, join bounty campaigns and explore. You will earn money while earning knowledges about crypto

ThePromise

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:28:19 AM

This is a very strange way of earning that with zero balance you can earn handsome amount of Cryptocurrency.You can build your account in BTC talk forum and participate in different signature/Bounty campaign you can earn crypto by dint of your hard working.You can write constructive articles for web blog and can earn free crypto.If you are running a business accept crypt as a way of payment and earn free crypto.There are some online games through which you can also earn free cryptos.What are other ways by your stance please........
you can also earn by participating in other kind of bounty campaign like social media campaign, and also translation campaign, there are a lot more and you can check it out.

jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 06:40:44 AM

Yes but you also need to be selective, because some of those cryptos may be crap and worth nothing. For instance I do bounties but only for cryptocurrencies and ICOs that I intend to invest in, as a mean to earn a few extra tokens for free, for projects that I have analyzed, that I care about and that I think could be huge. Not just any project out there.
opeakande

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:51:04 AM

The best free way to earn cryptos for free is through bounty campaign, most especially, signature campaign. Also some of the projects campaigned for might not be successful but if successful, you earn big and handsomely. To me airdrops sometimes end up being a waste of time on empty promises and extra low earnings.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:07:44 AM

Yes, I agree that it's true that you may able to earn without a zero investment by joining the signature bounty campaign program. The only investment you should do is your time and effort in doing constructive post where newbies and members could understand and appreciate the contents of your post comments. Just be sure that the bounty campaign you may able to join is a legitimate and with a clear platform
that will surely pay your effort of your posting.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:12:25 AM

Bounty campaigns and airdrops are ideal for those who want to start learning about crypto-currencies, investing , trading, but don't have the funds and knowledge to do so. After a couple of years on this forum and the study of hundreds of white papers anyone can become an expert and a millionaire.Wink All depends on desires and goals.

PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:19:39 AM

I guess everyone had answered your question and they're all correct. Doing bounty is the answer and your effort and time will be your investment here as it needs hard work to be able do the required task. And I can testify this as I also start from scratch then I just use my token wisely like trade it and buy undervalued coin. That way my investment grew and I'm happy with the outcome.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:27:42 AM

Its some harder today for new members.
You cant part in some bounties because rank up very hard now, and bounties its only one effecient way to earn free crypto.

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:28:02 AM

Bounty, Signature Bounty and writing articles is a great instrument to invest your time into cryptocurrencies and I think it fine enough because it could bring you about 500$ and more invest money per month

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
jokowo

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:07:59 PM

Do you mean if I receive a crypto payment from my business that means I get free crypto? Well, if so I also want to know what business it is?
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:42:25 AM

You can join signature campaigns to win money on the virtual money market. At the Bounty platform site you can advertise by choosing a suitable signing campaign yourself and you can earn token and convert it to money.
EiKaGlaShPriSAThWEl

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:04:46 AM

This is a very strange way of earning that with zero balance you can earn handsome amount of Cryptocurrency.You can build your account in BTC talk forum and participate in different signature/Bounty campaign you can earn crypto by dint of your hard working.You can write constructive articles for web blog and can earn free crypto.If you are running a business accept crypt as a way of payment and earn free crypto.There are some online games through which you can also earn free cryptos.What are other ways by your stance please........

It is not always about investing. We can really earn money even though we did not invest. Yes signature campaign is an efffective way or for short joing bounties because bounties gives many opportunities to earn crypto like facebook/twitter, reddit, translation, email campaign, youtube and blog campaigns. We can earn big if we invest but with a good bounty with good allocation, we can also earn big

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
ngocnga0051

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:18:40 PM

There are so many Bounty program available in market , anyone can do Bounty and earn cryptocurrency no need of investment of money , but proper amount of time require to do bounties and 2nd options is follow airdrop there are now so many good projects are doing airdrop follow then and earn cryptocurrency for fre
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: