Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:48:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Market has returned or not?  (Read 18094 times)
bitblacken

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:41:15 PM

Almost every day I see posts of people talking about the decline in crypto prices. They worry a lot about this bear market condition. That's why I will invite you to look at Coinmarket to see what is happening now. The market is back green and it's a good start for crypto. So, be happy and be patient to celebrate victory.
Jamota459

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 04:28:45 PM

I will say the market is at dying stage not near return. The falling of ethereum is more than what we all expecting. I pray market back to normal in short time
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:03:22 AM

No one can still conclude that market is really  coming back to stable already. I still think the pump started before the price hit $5000 but of course price is very much unpredictable, if its going to be hitting $70000 by 2022, this would make a lot of bitcoin holders buying what they want in their life  again. I don't hear this much anymore and the photos of lambo use to be displayed in every ICO thread, maybe their taste are now changing due to tax laws.
lickdyc

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:08:11 AM

For now, it is abviously not. But what we need to do is just holding, this is the easest thing we can do in this crypto world. We must believe that the market will recover one day, and the bull market will come back sooner or later.
R9s

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:42:40 AM

Unfortunately, the market is still not returning, the bear market is continuing, and my friend told me that "winter has arrived"! And such a cold winter may last until next year!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
GucciGangClub

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:22:33 PM

I think that the market has already begun to recover. We have been waiting for this for a long time and now can buy altcoins  for a day trading.
hungter34

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:37:06 PM

The market is going down clearly, my belief in Ethereum is getting less and less day by day. But I still hope Ethereum will reach a good price
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:53:19 PM

Unfortunately, the market is still not returning, the bear market is continuing, and my friend told me that "winter has arrived"! And such a cold winter may last until next year!
Yeah this is very much unfortunate that the bears are still dominating the market but don't lose hope. The bulls can anytime overcome the bears. From a few days we have been watching that the bulls are active and trying to run the market.
Seundavid

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:59:01 PM

The condition of market right now is not that good but there is changes gradually which I believe its going to return for the betterment of everyone.
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:23:49 AM

I think the market returns although it is only small percentage because we know that bitcoin still getting down and most of the altcoin is on the lower price. but soon, it will return to the high price and the market will recover and it will make all coins get up and reach a new price. but before we see this, maybe we are going to see a down of bitcoin price and I hope the price won't get down too far than now.
SPdiginomads

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:57:16 AM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Please ask the high security!
Thanks very much !

Its normally going down afterall investors get their ROI and market will soon to recover when ETF will be approved. Occasionally during bull market everything appears to be green.
WarQ

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:50:42 AM

This situation I saw the market downhill seriously! And there are no signs of recovery. What is it doing?
Thanks very much !
The market is so unstable now that it's better to look at the coin and buy it, and then wait only for the end of the year at least for its sale.
nbavba

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:37:09 AM

Thanks very much !
To me, the market is gradually developing again. Be patient and wait, that day is coming
AlekseyCrypto

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:55:19 AM

In such a situation, it's not clear when the market will begin to recover. Many expect that it will be at the end of the year, but the manipulators don't want to earn a lot of people so most likely it will not.
Earl Ragnaar

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:07:57 PM

Well if ou looking at the market now a days then there are still some fluctuations in the BTC and altcoins markete because of the ups and downs in the price of BTC that cause also the downfall of the price of other altcoin and token. And because of the whole mess the market is still trying to be still at its feet but if the situation continues then may be its difficult to restore the market.
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:05:37 PM

To date, the market is in red. I treat this absolutely calmly, since it is very difficult for me to influence this process.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
Hobo66

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:43:13 PM

Presently with the market situation now we cant say market has returned as the price of tokens are far below their initial price. Hopefully September we might experince green market
Although the market still not recover, but I still hope that it will recover very soon. because now the investors are too much confident about their investment in bitcoin and therefore I am hopeful that bitcoin price will recover``

Code:
                                  ██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
AxeWin

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:45:31 PM

Thanks very much !
Only by the end of the year, I think there will be some kind of stability, and a good growth of all coins.
chuyengia2244

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:51:46 PM

Thanks very much !
Only by the end of the year, I think there will be some kind of stability, and a good growth of all coins.
At the end of the year, if the market does not recover, wait until next year. The market doesn't recover in next year, we continue to wait more time. It will recover, confidence in this market is solid.
C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:11:38 AM

I hope it can recover now. The past days, the market is down too much, if it still down, the market can not go up as 2017
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: