Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:09:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The moment to buy eth?  (Read 3814 times)
totoy4741

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:16:12 PM

Try to make an analization or watch closely on how the market would flow. Then if you think and you are satisfied enough the the price then you could purchase and make it as an investments. It is like a gamble, you are making a decisions eithout knowing how the market or the coins would be in the next fews days or months.
Wilfrer

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:43:14 PM

If you really believe in ETH, I think now is the best time to buy it. Because its value is relatively low and it seems to be decreasing. However, I think it will soon rise in the future. Because apart from Bitcoin, it looks like it's the best coin at the moment.

farukahmed

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:15:38 PM

This is the proper time to buy eth so if you want to buy eth after few month i am sure get good profit. So at this time to buy eth in crypto market. There are many crypto user in Bangladesh so they are some buy eth From crypto market.

∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎   BlockMembers.io   ∎∎∎∎∎∎∎∎
|▌ THE FUTURE OF HOME BUILDING IS HERE ▐|
hentel

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:26:13 PM

It depend on you. If you consider in a long term with etherium, it's time for you to buy it with good price.
Suslura

Activity: 581
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:29:35 PM

This is the proper time to buy eth so if you want to buy eth after few month i am sure get good profit. So at this time to buy eth in crypto market. There are many crypto user in Bangladesh so they are some buy eth From crypto market.
I think that the near future with the purchase of crypto currency will be much easier, because according to forecasts, almost every second inhabitant of our planet will use the crypto currency.

Rainbow009

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:53:06 PM

I know some people who have taken advantage of this low price and filled up their bags.
Ethereum is experiencing an Alkm time low, since it's last peak.
It would make sense to buy and hold.
Be ready for a long-term hold.
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:11:36 PM

Try to make an analization or watch closely on how the market would flow. Then if you think and you are satisfied enough the the price then you could purchase and make it as an investments. It is like a gamble, you are making a decisions eithout knowing how the market or the coins would be in the next fews days or months.

it's quite dangerous to orient only on satisfaction. imo there is a need to be sure the whole market is in a big dip before to buy smth.
extremegym

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:32:16 PM

Ethereum in any opinion and at any price you need to buy. Smart contracts will ease countless processes in all industries!

any price ain't good price. be patient and u gonna be able to buy everything in a dip.
Rhego

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:25:22 PM

Today I see the price of ETH is red or down. So, I think now is a good time to buy. And then you hold Ethereum in the long run, waiting for the price to go up.
Ninellechka

Activity: 332

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:33:20 PM

It's high time to buy ethereum. The price is highly attractive now and it's hardly going to drop much lower. Soon the red market will turn to green. Now I guess there's the last opportunity to get eth at such low price.

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
seymenyunus16

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:28:04 PM

Price is dropping nicely, and I am strongly expecting price to go the lows. There is a major low which price could hit at 390, but I am not suggesting it will go this low, but it is the lowest it could go.
zhukovt34

Activity: 225

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:31:56 PM

It is always right time to buy Ethereum. And soon as the market goes green Ethereum will be at the double of the current price. Refill the ethereum bag and you will not regret.   Cool

maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:49:50 AM

maybe I need to wait for a while to buy ethereum because I see that the price wants to go down and it is better if I can get more ethereum at the lower price. but if you want to buy ethereum right now, you can directly to buy ethereum before it increases. we have different purposes target buy and we have a different strategy in trading so I think we can decide for ourselves so we can know what is the next step that we should do. although the price now is still in the lower price, I still wait for the price to get down again and I am fine if I need to wait for a while.

well, everything is on the dip right now so now – is a good chance to buy prominent coins, wich eth definitely is.

like you said, we can buy ethereum right now while the price is on dip so we can get much amount of ethereum. don't be afraid if the ethereum is up and down too often because if we are still in dip then it means, the price won't go higher and we can wait for a while to see the price will increase higher in the future. we can buy ethereum by instant but I don't suggest this because we have the option to buy directly or to use the order buy so we can get ethereum for a lower price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
hisyam_fathoni

Activity: 331

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:08:54 AM

I agree. after the price of eth very bad and now show a gain, but don't get complacent, sometimes the chart can be deceiving. maybe it's just the manipulation of so many invest again. my advice invest for the long term.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:24:32 AM

the best moment to buy ethereum is when such a moment when a lot of falling and cheap prices you should buy as much ethereum as you can because you can benefit when you can take advantage of such moments.
hardtargetbtc002018

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:59:00 PM

the best moment to buy ethereum is when such a moment when a lot of falling and cheap prices you should buy as much ethereum as you can because you can benefit when you can take advantage of such moments.

Yes, i really believe now is the right time to buy while the market is still very cheap because ethereum is a very strong coin and it can easily recover back in any fluctuations.
extremegym

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:41:27 AM

Today I see the price of ETH is red or down. So, I think now is a good time to buy. And then you hold Ethereum in the long run, waiting for the price to go up.

and for now it's goin' up with BTC raising. nothing strange regarding high crypto volatility.
BTalarmus

Activity: 443
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:39:13 PM

IMHO Ether is underestimated right now. Its price was twice more than now. This coin has good development team and will be used in large scale in the future. That’s why now good time to buy ETH.
abokhalel2

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:49:25 PM

$460 each ethereum at the moment, make your own conclusions about it and think it good beforep utting your money in there. Ethereum has always been a good coin, but the price is more than weird at the moment, it is strange
extremegym

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:54:43 AM

IMHO Ether is underestimated right now. Its price was twice more than now. This coin has good development team and will be used in large scale in the future. That’s why now good time to buy ETH.

after such a global recession, it's possible to use the ATH value to estimate the growth in the near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: