Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:30:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The moment to buy eth?  (Read 3814 times)
supahlovah

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:02:12 PM

I can not give you any guarantee but I think it great opportunity to buy Eth very cheap now. Go ahead.)

The perspective of the etherium in 2018 is a popular user question. Acquisition of the Crypto currency, exchange for real money and other aspects depend solely on the growth forecast. Considering the current development trend, the following facts can be singled out: the first start of sales of "Ether" became a record on such a market, having collected more than $ 14 million on financial investments;
natumanya

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:41:16 PM

Now is a great time. I think ethereum will benefit from the short term failing of EOS and NEO, two projects that looked like shaping up to be competitive. Well Neo, EOS was a little more speculative

Find out the exact amount, how much it will cost "Ether" in 2018 is almost impossible. This is associated with the following factors: the ETH rate in 2017 constantly fluctuated in the limit of 200-400 dollars per unit. This process was accompanied by a gradual increase in the value of the currency; the absence of a central government makes it impossible to provide a guarantee of financial stability;
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:43:33 PM

all the time I think it's good to invest and the most appropriate time when the price has reached its low point. this one coin is not in doubt for its growth back and can be said that the movement is quite stable.
now is the right time and not too late to buy as much as possible and invest only in the long-term only.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bekkioPEK

Activity: 356
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:29:13 PM

for me eth to 400/450 $ is a great entry point, as always everything can happen and maybe it will never come back to 800/1000 $ but I think a short to touch I 550/600 $ is not so impossible.

kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:15:37 PM

As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800
Ethereum is one of the most valuable altcoin to invest. Ethereum has blockchain technology, which is used by many ICOs as a platform. Many investors around the world hold Ethereum. I believe that long-term investment in Ethereum is a right decision. Now Ethereum prices fluctuate around $ 460, this is a good time for us to buy Ethereum. Maybe this year Ethereum will cost more than $ 1500

HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:24:15 AM

for me eth to 400/450 $ is a great entry point, as always everything can happen and maybe it will never come back to 800/1000 $ but I think a short to touch I 550/600 $ is not so impossible.
Buy ETH as you can especially right now the crypto world is still very young because after 3-5 years crypto world will grow so much for sure always think for long term so you can maximize the profit.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:19:49 AM

Buy ETH as you can especially right now the crypto world is still very young because after 3-5 years crypto world will grow so much for sure always think for long term so you can maximize the profit.

yes, especially if you want to be a holder that can keep the ethereum for a very long time because ethereum has a great chance to be the expensive coin in the future. actually, we can see the best moment to buy ethereum every time the price gets down but unfortunately, we want the price to get down for more so we can get much of ethereum. but for people which can use the opportunity to buy ethereum while it's down then they will have the same opportunity to sell when the price increase in the next moment.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Good Bo

Activity: 204

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:26:35 AM

Now the price is dropping slightly and I will wait for a while, because it is expected that the bitcoin price will drop to about 7000. For this reason, the price of Ethereum should decrease slightly.
Decrease is normal in price of etherium or bitcoin itself but etherium is good one so i will not have worry to hold this coin and although the price is not going up but holding this coin will never give us disadvantage. I know we will have a risk but this is not very high risk since this is very popular coin.
SuperDay

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:38:03 AM

Is it always the right time to invest on ETH specially when you are holding for a long term investment. The current state of ETH in the market now is in recovery stage also. So if you want a quick profit you can do so always.
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:49:31 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2018, 04:47:54 PM by vastmast

An opportunity for those who want to buy ethereum. Today the price has dropped by 5%. I think it will reach 500 dollars again in a short period of time. So you can buy those who want to invest Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:18:06 PM

I think it's a good time to buy ETH, because the current ETH price has decreased,
if you want to maximize big profits,You can buy from now on, for long-term investments,
and I'm sure ethereum will definitely rise again,
it only takes a few days to recover and begin growth.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 03:54:58 PM

At present, Ethereum's price fluctuates around $ 460, which is a great opportunity for you to buy Ethereum. I recommend long term investment in Ethereum, because this is the best altcoin on the market, it has great growth potential. I am sure that in the last few months of this year Ethereum will raise prices rapidly and reach over $ 1500.

lagista

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:44:17 PM

now a moment to buy ethereum because now ethereum is at a low price, we can hold ethereum up to the highest position some time ahead. so take advantage of this moment to get as much profit as possible.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:32:42 PM

now a moment to buy ethereum because now ethereum is at a low price, we can hold ethereum up to the highest position some time ahead. so take advantage of this moment to get as much profit as possible.
You should pay attention to the fact that over the past two weeks Bitcoin has risen by almost 6%, at the same time, the etherium is only at 1, 5%, and at the same time it has again fallen back to its original place. Thus, there is a suspicion that it raises Bitcoin in price, it's a diversion of eyes to earn and invest in the etherium. Therefore, immediately invest in the etherium.
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:54:04 PM

Ethereum is one of the most stable cryptocurrencies, I believe that you can fully trust it by making a purchase.

eth volatility is still inherent, but in the future the price will grow undoubtedly.
palvinta

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:02:11 PM

As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800
Yes, of course, this time is the most appropriate time to buy Ethereum. You must have some Ethereum then you hold it until the price of Ethereum is back high again.
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:35:05 PM

Yes, of course, this time is the most appropriate time to buy Ethereum. You must have some Ethereum then you hold it until the price of Ethereum is back high again.

those who can wait the next 5-10 years, will receive huge profits. only the patient and cold-blooded will win.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:08:43 AM

I think the best moment to buy ethereum is when the price of the ethereum at the exchange place has decreased in price and is red, do not buy when the market conditions are green because it can make you lose money and get stuck in a very expensive price. this information actually applies to all coin and not just to ethereum only.
daicavung

Activity: 280

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:23:39 AM

Now is also a good time to buy ETH, they will give you a pretty high profit if you know how to hold onto them. ETH current under $ 500. It is appropriate for us to buy, but should hold them until the end of this year.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:16:07 AM

Just invest more to ethereum, because anytime once the price pump you will get a lot of money in this coin.  But if you want to wait the price  to dump again you can wait. But remember time is important better to buy if you have extra money now to avoid losing opportunity to get cheaper ether.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: