Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:31:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The moment to buy eth?  (Read 3814 times)
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:21:06 AM

As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800

Very true. I'd like to second this man's opinion and say that Ethereum is a great investment opportunity. Like at all thos possibilities it has created even despite being only a relatively new coin. ETH has a strong development team and continues to provide us with innovations that are ground breaking. How can this not be a sure win?

I'm speculating ETH's true value is easily above $10k USD by 2019.
liveyourlife

Activity: 73
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:36:36 PM

Yes, in General, you can buy on the wave of price reduction. In principle, he felt the bottom, you can include it in your investment portfolio.
Scorpion777

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:14:06 PM

I think now is the right time to buy etheruem at cheap price buy more then wait until the price goes up again you can set your target price when market rise up again

I think that ETH is one of the best coins for investment, but there are other good coins, for example NEO and STRAT. I think they too will grow strongly

─Switzerland─   CUSTOMCOIN TOKEN   ─Platform─

TOKEN █  [ccnowpro.com]  █ SALE
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:09:57 PM

I think now is the right time to buy etheruem at cheap price buy more then wait until the price goes up again you can set your target price when market rise up again

I think that ETH is one of the best coins for investment, but there are other good coins, for example NEO and STRAT. I think they too will grow strongly
Talking about coins that are good for investment is certainly very much,
and indeed the coin you mentioned is a good coin for investment,
but for me the best altcoin for that investment is ethereum because there is no doubt about its future

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Kallipso

Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:05:14 AM

As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800
And as you now show the results of the eth, it's interesting that many people followed you. I think the ideal price for investing was $ 260, but now you can invest quietly and are not afraid for the future.
rajsunil

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:24:44 AM

Now the price of ethereum is reduced to $284.The price of ethereum is below $300 a few weeks.So this situation is a good opportunity to buy Ethereum.more ICOs almost use eth develop project so I believe the price will be grow up and get high price in future.
supahlovah

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:45:48 AM

You see the surprise now, ETH price drops below 300 $ probably in the future ETh price will rise again, do not worry too much about this market, they will recover again

This is a great time for buying ethereum!! Price is so low so you will get a great profite in the future if you hurry up now!!
CowboyX

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:48:11 AM

now is a good time to buy not only ETH but Bitcoin and altcoyins. ETH is the leader of the altcoyins and must be kept for a long time
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:24:18 PM

now is a good time to buy not only ETH but Bitcoin and altcoyins. ETH is the leader of the altcoyins and must be kept for a long time.

but it seems eth also requires quite a long time to recover its ATH again.
slavasxpu

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:46:57 AM

I think it is. Ethereum should be bought now. This is the perfect time. Very soon this cryptocurrency will have a completely different value, much higher than now.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
DevelopmentBank

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:49:11 AM

If you are planning to buy ETH then now would definitely a good time to do so. The ETH market has seemed to bottom out and is now accumulating value that is seemingly ready to burst at any minute. I'm personally doubling down and buying more ETH at this level.

I'm not expecting insane profits but at this price level, there is surely some profit to be made of ETH, esp. in the short term.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:27:41 AM

If you are planning to buy ETH then now would definitely a good time to do so. The ETH market has seemed to bottom out and is now accumulating value that is seemingly ready to burst at any minute. I'm personally doubling down and buying more ETH at this level.

I'm not expecting insane profits but at this price level, there is surely some profit to be made of ETH, esp. in the short term.
ETH always have a good use, in terms of its platform as well in how it can be used in crypto opportunities, buying ETH now is a good option. I regretted not selling it before dump to be able to buy more at this moment.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
novy

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 05:45:51 AM

No, it is not a good time at all. I am waiting even more price dump at around 100-120$ and it is real. Look at the total cap, we are near the bottom, but BTC price is still around 6k. I am waiting dump to the range of 4600-5200 then it will be the time for buy.

wirosableng

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:03:12 AM

Very true. I'd like to second this man's opinion and say that Ethereum is a great investment opportunity. Like at all thos possibilities it has created even despite being only a relatively new coin. ETH has a strong development team and continues to provide us with innovations that are ground breaking. How can this not be a sure win?

I'm speculating ETH's true value is easily above $10k USD by 2019.
I believe with ethereum, let's wait for the upcoming Hardfork ethereum,
surely the price will exceed the limit and will set new records the new high price all time Cheesy
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:18:33 AM

I agree, to get the maximum profit then buying when cheap prices are the right choice, I am always confident and optimistic that ethereum's future can repeat like last year so buying now is the right thing.
milisada

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:15:00 PM

Ethereum at 200$, can be bought with a probable target of 388. In the event of a breakdown and drop, the addition of 160 and target of 300. Of course with the transfer of the transaction to the position BU (no loss). Judging by the schedule 200 will punch, but will be fixed or not, we will look.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 07:28:52 PM

The right time to buy ethereum and make huge profit on your investment is now, but people are afriad of taking the risk why the best investment decision one need to take is to buy when people are afriad to buy a particular coins. Then sell when their is a pump and people are desperate to buy.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:40:44 PM

I agree, to get the maximum profit then buying when cheap prices are the right choice, I am always confident and optimistic that ethereum's future can repeat like last year so buying now is the right thing.
With the current price of ethereum being cheap, of course this is the right time to buy it,
because I myself also believe that later ethereum will be able to recover,
the most important thing for now is that we must be patient first with conditions like this
Vandemos

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:32:45 PM

With the current price of ethereum being cheap, of course this is the right time to buy it,
because I myself also believe that later ethereum will be able to recover,
the most important thing for now is that we must be patient first with conditions like this
What you say is true now is the right time to buy because the price is cheap,
because with us buying now and selling it when the price rises, the profit we will get will be big
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 11:37:05 PM

The right time to buy ethereum and make huge profit on your investment is now, but people are afriad of taking the risk why the best investment decision one need to take is to buy when people are afriad to buy a particular coins. Then sell when their is a pump and people are desperate to buy.

Exactly, investors who can read opportunities will buy more when the market is dropping like now, there is no doubt that Ethereum is the most profitable coin so it buys when the current price is profitable.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: