Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:14:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The moment to buy eth?  (Read 3814 times)
Mishael

Activity: 237
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:25:37 AM

There is still a chance to gather Eth at this time, Eth's rise and fall is not too sharp so still have the opportunity to be bought and hold on for a long time so the value will be better than now.
Using good instinct certainly has a good future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 04:49:32 AM

Of course, this is an opportunity to buy Ethereum.
Coins in the Cryptocurrency market do experience price increases but we must be vigilant to always monitor Ethereum prices because these coins are volatile so that at any time Cryptocurrency can experience price changes in the form of price increases or price decreases.
I am sure that if there is a possibility that ethereum will go down again, then make sure that the market condition has improved when buying Ethereum.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:14:55 AM

As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800
The right time to buy ethereum and make huge profit on your investment is now, but people are afriad of taking the risk why the best investment decision one need to take is to buy when people are afriad to buy a particular coins. Then sell when their is a pump and people are desperate to buy.

Exactly, investors who can read opportunities will buy more when the market is dropping like now, there is no doubt that Ethereum is the most profitable coin so it buys when the current price is profitable.
investors now have seen ethereum as a future asset,
we see the chart from ethereum has met the bullish point and will go to 300 $ again
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:14:29 AM

As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800
The right time to buy ethereum and make huge profit on your investment is now, but people are afriad of taking the risk why the best investment decision one need to take is to buy when people are afriad to buy a particular coins. Then sell when their is a pump and people are desperate to buy.

Exactly, investors who can read opportunities will buy more when the market is dropping like now, there is no doubt that Ethereum is the most profitable coin so it buys when the current price is profitable.
investors now have seen ethereum as a future asset,
we see the chart from ethereum has met the bullish point and will go to 300 $ again
Today Ethereum prices are $ 212.29, I think investors already know if the ETH price will increase later this year and buy as many this coins as possible. I think Ethereum's price of more than $ 300 might to be reach $ 500 or $ 600 by the end of this year. let's we see.
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:08:59 AM

This is a great time for buying ethereum!! Price is so low so you will get a great profite in the future if you hurry up now!!
We don't need to rush in buying. What we need to do is to carefully observe the prices and we have to be able to take advantage of the momentum so that it can bring us profit. Etherum is 'not okay' now. In the past few months ethereum has weakened, but actually it is a good sign for us, returning to buy ethereum when the price is very affordable.

popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:42:10 PM

Now, it is probably the best time to invest in ETH. It seems to me that this altcoin price now is the lowest: I do not think that it will go on falling. The next stage of Ethereum history is the growth. It'll gain in 2019.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 02:55:27 PM

Well, the point is patience, if you want to benefit from ethereum then you must be patient waiting. And if you want to buy ethereum, then you can use this time to buy because the price is still in low status, buy and be patient so you can benefit from ethereum.

rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:15:40 PM

I think so. Ethereum has been in the second place for the past few years. And since ethereum's price is getting lower, i think it is a good time for you to buy if you want to invest in it. Keep it until the end of the year and you will see the ethereum is getting better. And by the time you want to sell it, you already gain a lot of profits.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
lee cooper

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:25:21 PM

It seems that the price of eth is indeed plunging and has poor value, this is a good opportunity to buy eth, and hold it so that later it will have a higher value.
chandra12

Activity: 176
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:43:09 PM

The values of most crypto stock markets are usually lower today, therefore it is the most effective instant to get and also having regarding lasting. Ethereum is known as on the list of leading potent altcoins, and several fees this kind of crypto with all the next place right after Bitcoin. The genuine value will be much more as compared to 500$, not nearly as an expensive couple of weeks in the past, therefore it is an excellent possibility to acquire several ETH.
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:03:26 PM

Now would be the best time to buy Ethereum because the price is low and and therefore it is in an affordable rate, so buy and hold till the price is high enough to turn a huge profit.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:41:29 PM

Now would be the best time to buy Ethereum because the price is low and and therefore it is in an affordable rate, so buy and hold till the price is high enough to turn a huge profit.
By looking at the current ethereum price which is cheap, of course this is the right time to buy it,
I think if we really buy and sell it when the ethereum price rises maybe the profit will be large
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:41:50 PM

Well, the point is patience, if you want to benefit from ethereum then you must be patient waiting. And if you want to buy ethereum, then you can use this time to buy because the price is still in low status, buy and be patient so you can benefit from ethereum.

agree, the price is very good atm, even despite the partial growth.
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:28:27 PM

The forecast itself turned out to be incorrect, because it was made on the basis of a news background with short-term growth. To talk about serious growth you need to see a clear growing trend, so far this is not.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:08:10 PM

The forecast itself turned out to be incorrect, because it was made on the basis of a news background with short-term growth. To talk about serious growth you need to see a clear growing trend, so far this is not.
if you look through the whole history from the beginning of 2018, then almost all of them need to be discarded. And something today did not get off to the full. Therefore, it is better not to predict, but to observe the crypto-currency market itself.
Vandemos

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:36:20 PM

By looking at the current ethereum price which is cheap, of course this is the right time to buy it,
I think if we really buy and sell it when the ethereum price rises maybe the profit will be large
I agree with your opinion because currently ethereum prices are cheap, of course this is a good time to buy them,
and I myself am very sure that ethereum will surely recover, the important thing is to be patient
1DC

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:36:42 PM

The value of ethereum right now is below $300 so I think this is the best time to start an investment with it because ethereum has still a good potential so you can still earn some good profits in the future.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:06:11 PM

Ethereum in any opinion and at any price you need to buy. Smart contracts will ease countless processes in all industries!

Ethereum should be bought now. This is the perfect time. Very soon this cryptocurrency will have a completely different value, much higher than now.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 04:45:33 PM

Ethereum in any opinion and at any price you need to buy. Smart contracts will ease countless processes in all industries!

Ethereum should be bought now. This is the perfect time. Very soon this cryptocurrency will have a completely different value, much higher than now.

Seeing the current condition is the right time to buy it,
with now we buy maybe it will benefit as it seems,
so if you don't buy ethereum I think you will regret it

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 04:59:00 PM

Moment now is indeed a good thing to be able to buy eth because the price of eth itself is currently experiencing a price decline and I think it is very suitable if we want to buy it now

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: