Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:08:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The moment to buy eth?  (Read 3814 times)
amaydel

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:04:19 AM

I believe that noow is the very best moment to buy ETH while the market price is down. You can buy it now at almost 80% cheaper than its all time high price last January. Once the bullish market will start any time, at least you already bought some of it at a lower price.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
Tokoyami

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:10:54 AM

I believe that noow is the very best moment to buy ETH while the market price is down. You can buy it now at almost 80% cheaper than its all time high price last January. Once the bullish market will start any time, at least you already bought some of it at a lower price.
the market has shown bullish, I'm sure that,
maybe October is the month of ethereum bull arrived
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:24:54 AM

the market has shown bullish, I'm sure that,
maybe October is the month of ethereum bull arrived
We hope that what you say can really happen,
and the most important thing is to just follow the progress so that it is clearer

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 09:26:27 AM

Wait till eth go back to 150$ thats the best time to buy eth, and there is a lot of coins out there that  can give you big profit and not only waiting for eths pump.

this ain't gonna happen, the current price is still very low (compared to its ATH) and it is unlikely that we will see a further tangible decline.
twa

Activity: 320

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:50:19 PM

the capitalization of the etherium rises, its price grows by leaps and bounds, so buying this crypto currency today is a far-sighted decision and quite promising.
no one can know for sure the price and value in the future because it has become the risk of investing with crypto currency, the most important is the belief with a price when buying confidence and patience the main capital to get profit

sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:59:43 PM

the capitalization of the etherium rises, its price grows by leaps and bounds, so buying this crypto currency today is a far-sighted decision and quite promising.
no one can know for sure the price and value in the future because it has become the risk of investing with crypto currency, the most important is the belief with a price when buying confidence and patience the main capital to get profit

Indeed, the price cannot be predicted correctly. With confidence, it will provide goodness for the situation.
I think eth values are starting to improve and increase, hopefully, this value will continue to increase and take the best opportunity to get eth.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:59:38 AM

As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800
The question is, when does it return to the price of $800? We can easily ask people to hold, even though we don't know exactly what will happen and want to know when the situation will occur. This is just a simple presupposition. The more we set the price high, the greater the percentage of profits.

Not so soon as I think. However, the example of Ripple jump shows that everything is possible. Nevertheless, it is the best time to invest in Ethereum and the same reliable and good cryptocurrencies.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:03:14 AM

I think you are an investor who has considerable confidence and trust in investing and investors who need to be like you will make cryptocurrency investments more developed in the future

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:18:36 AM

Yes, this is the right moment to buy ethereum, it is also best for long term. Once the market recovers, ethereum will skyrocket it’s value again, meaning great profits will come in the future.
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:06:57 AM

As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800
the answers you need for yourself can answer if you are ready with all the risks that you will get in starting investment and capital that we will use confidence and patience maybe that's what is needed
aggeyysido

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 10:14:07 PM

I would think now is a very good time to invest in this cryptocurrency, I assume that gradually, by December, the cost will begin to increase.

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative
senyorito123

Activity: 1764
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:43:31 AM

If you can afford to lose this is the best time to buy Eth now while it's price is cheap,and if you want to get 60% your profit hold it for a long term or you can use it in tradings buy a potential Altcoins that can give you more profit.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:00:08 AM

Price of the ethereum now decrease more and this is a good time to buy more ethereum because you will earn more money once this coin is become the king of the cryptocurrency.

Don't forget to your list to buy more ethereum becaude if you forgot that you forgot also to earn big profit.
andra73

Activity: 430
Merit: 10

terra-credit.com

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:00:21 AM

Yes, this is the right moment to buy ethereum, it is also best for long term. Once the market recovers, ethereum will skyrocket it’s value again, meaning great profits will come in the future.
in terms of value for sure people would think ethereum now very cheap, because the ethereum's own never very expensive. for those who have already enjoyed the ethereum has an expensive price, now they want to hold the ethereum with great numbers. but the problem is, how long can withstand this asset to experience such high increases ever learn? the question is always there on every person who wants to invest ethereum, since no one could ensure all will rise.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:12:32 AM

In my opinion, Ethereum is considered quite inexpensive and worth buying below 250 USD value. At a price of less than $ 200, the Ethereum is almost free. So we should not miss such cheap buying opportunities.
minizi99

Activity: 242

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:17:43 AM

It's time to buy Ethereum's already passed the time when its growth began otvlechetes that it was possible to predict, and currently on bracd anyone will tell kogda he will rise again.
MRY

Activity: 546
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 10:09:06 AM

to be able to succeed in crypto currency then you must be able to see and take good opportunities to be able to get profit and I think now is the right time to buy ethereum and is a good opportunity to get profit because ethereum prices will definitely rise again

Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:10:42 AM

Speculations can be anything, with the current market status that Ripple shows, it is gaining some bad criticism again from the investors to tue hodlers. This app may have a direct impact to Ripples Market value and it needs time to get established; with a good service all it needs is a little hype and were back on track.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
zhaichi11

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:51:39 AM

Ethereum value is suddenly goes down without any sign of recovery and no sign of why it happened. What is really clear to me that this is the for me to buy more ethereum. I know it can comeback .

ATLANTICO
NEW TAKE ON MEDICAL SERVICE
ANN  Telegramwww.atlantico-network.ioTwitter Facebook
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:00:10 AM

Ethereum will soon be able to easily overtake the cue ball-so analysts say. But in General, as for me, this is a great alternative to altcoin, which may soon be very much justified.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: