Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:17:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The moment to buy eth?  (Read 3814 times)
molla_corda

Activity: 107
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:35:07 PM

Yes, now is the time to buy Ethereum. I believe that in the short term Ethereum will grow to 250 dollars per unit.

■ KuBitX ■
█ Cryptocurrency Exchange & Trading Platform █
focused on:  knowledge | security | accessibility | excellence | ethics
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:50:30 PM

As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800

The value of Ethereum now is really low and there is no better time thing to do but to buy more of it while the prices are low. Once the value of ethereum rises, I believe that it will rise continouslly so we must take the risk and expect a good profit in the future.
CbineUltra

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:29:50 PM

As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800

It is very good that I did not buy coins at the price in March. The further the more interesting. I believe that we need to wait for a good news background to start buying coins again.

avarnet

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:32:30 PM

absolutely right and this is our chance to buy a lot of ethereum as a long-term investment and to get a big profit it is definitely easy because ethereum must have experienced an increase in prices that is easy

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Doovla

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:04:58 PM

Of coure , if i can rememeber that in that time in this year was almost the same price like this one today. You could even get profits from then to now. Situation is quite clear that market is bear and considering that investing is always in good use especially with ending or in i would see middle of Q4 this year. Big profits will come up.
Aptekary

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 05:44:05 PM

Of coure , if i can rememeber that in that time in this year was almost the same price like this one today. You could even get profits from then to now. Situation is quite clear that market is bear and considering that investing is always in good use especially with ending or in i would see middle of Q4 this year. Big profits will come up.
Of course, quite a lot of forecasts sounded at the beginning of 2018, but today the entire Internet is replete with new news regarding the updating of ethereum and its scaling, as well as about Fidelity Vitalik buterin ethereum. I think this is all about pricing.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:26:35 PM

Of course, quite a lot of forecasts sounded at the beginning of 2018, but today the entire Internet is replete with new news regarding the updating of ethereum and its scaling, as well as about Fidelity Vitalik buterin ethereum. I think this is all about pricing.
In fact, it is very difficult to trust any forecasts or positive news, if in the end there are no positive changes in the cryptocurrency market. It will be necessary to analyze everything in fact, and not according to forecasts.
Andrey995

Activity: 115

twogap.com

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:47:31 PM

It is a good moment to buy ethereum because in the future price will grow and you will have to spend more money and get less of profit

Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:54:10 PM

Current situation tells us that ethereum is stable for now and will grow in the future so I think I would by some more and advice you to do the same

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:58:51 PM

When price was down again I thought that I will lose my money but now I see that this is only short surrent situation and ethereum will grow again

supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:12:14 PM

I hold my ethereum and don't regret that I listened advices of my friends and bought it couple years ago so don't waste your time and buy
bitcoinerror

Activity: 157

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:16:30 PM

It must be said that the current seems not to be lowest price of ETH in my opinion. Prices will continue to fall and you will hardly catch lowest price. So the current price is also quite safe for you to invest.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:06:07 PM

No, this is not a good time to buy Ethereum cryptocurrencies. The cryptocurrency fell sharply in prices and it will take a long time to wait for its recovery.

Why not a good time. Always Ethereum top coin and It has a big chance to grow price. Ethereum has a lot of exchanges and there are maximum exchanger support Ethereum trading. And now ICO coming on Ethereum based. Suddenly the price of Ethereum can be increased.

Be hardworker
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:12:26 PM

No, this is not a good time to buy Ethereum cryptocurrencies. The cryptocurrency fell sharply in prices and it will take a long time to wait for its recovery.

Why not a good time. Always Ethereum top coin and It has a big chance to grow price. Ethereum has a lot of exchanges and there are maximum exchanger support Ethereum trading. And now ICO coming on Ethereum based. Suddenly the price of Ethereum can be increased.
in any case, after updating and scaling the block chain, ethereum will have more prospects. I think that soon we will appreciate it.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 11:30:49 PM

It must be said that the current seems not to be lowest price of ETH in my opinion. Prices will continue to fall and you will hardly catch lowest price. So the current price is also quite safe for you to invest.
The current price is good to invest since the difference from peak price was huge. Invest only in eth that we can afford to lose. I also believe market will show a rising price again so I am holding eth this time.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:16:37 AM

Everytime there is a dip of ethereum's price, it is really advisable to buy it since it is the right moment to buy it at a lower price. Just like what happened when ether hits 100$ mark, your wallet would be happy if you have bought some of if.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
extremegym

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 04:58:42 AM

yes, according to my speculation now is the right time for us to buy Ethereum at the current price, and if necessary we can buy as much as we can and store it for the long term, so don't miss this opportunity, because at this time Etheteum's price dropped very inside, and Ethereum will definitely grow again and raise the price again.

there are more confident signs than urs specs – strong support levels at $200 price mark.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:14:11 AM

I always if possible, buy Ethereum because I believe that this coin has a great future. I think the $ 150 price was the Ethereum limit.
ngocdhbk2

Activity: 404

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:42:11 AM

I read every day too many headlines on ETH. I wonder ETH is not worth it and its potential is not on coinmarketcap and after Bitcoin. Knowing the flow of the new world can change and enrich for you from ETH so buy ETH right away.

hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:08:29 AM

If the bull market can come, then I believe that the price of ETH still has a chance to recover, but the bull market is not coming, ETH is still falling!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: