Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:48:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The moment to buy eth?  (Read 3814 times)
Nitori_m

Activity: 346
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:24:12 AM

If the bull market can come, then I believe that the price of ETH still has a chance to recover, but the bull market is not coming, ETH is still falling!
Yes buy and wait for the Bull. So many crypto enthusiasts turn crypto seers keeps predicting a forthcoming bull market towards the end of the year. The best thing to do is buy and wait.
best ever

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:13:55 PM

yes, according to my speculation now is the right time for us to buy Ethereum at the current price, and if necessary we can buy as much as we can and store it for the long term, so don't miss this opportunity, because at this time Etheteum's price dropped very inside, and Ethereum will definitely grow again and raise the price again.
there are more confident signs than urs specs – strong support levels at $200 price mark.

These signs can really indicate that we have to buy Ethereum. First of all, the altcoin will gain in a very short time. Secondly, it will stay in its second place for long.
TCTDev

Activity: 574
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:24:16 PM

I think that now is a really good time to buy ETH. I doubt that this coin could be even cheaper. I bought some coins for long term storage.
minhkhoa

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:26:57 PM

You will hardly be able to buy ETH in the next 3 months. Because the market will change in a different direction and much higher. ETH is never outdated, so let's wake up when it's time to buy it.
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 04:46:15 PM

I think it is good moment to buy Ethereum, because of ETH USD shorts reached the all time high yesterday, and now ETH USD shorts started falling down. Where is bottom? No one knows.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:10:39 PM

As seen, after the day of dump prices on all coin, current prices of all coin,especially ETH has shown signs of rising again. Is this the right time to buy into eth? In my opinion, if you buy now, we can make a profit of at least 60% when eth return to the price of $ 800
Well five months after you posted this,ethereum price drops more and now sitting at $200 so thats not the right time to buy,instead this is the perfect time purchasing this top two coins before it heads out to pumping.maybe from $200 capital,this will run to $800 before new year,this 3000% gain is in your way
kunsh

Activity: 145
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 05:12:01 PM

now is moment to buy anything. read and may be invest in some coin which have better future or possible better "jump" than etn
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:35:08 PM

We had a price rise that wasn't too big today. If you had bought yesterday, you could make some profit right now. We may have made a good start to enter the bull season which is thought to be experienced at the end of the year. if these increases continue, the ethereum price can reach much higher levels Smiley

BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:38:11 PM

The ether had to buy it when the price was $ 150. But now I think it is also a good time to buy, because I think the price of Ethereum will be $ 1000 at the end of the year.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:38:47 PM

ETH is still near $200 that is a good bargain price to buy. Buy it for the long-term potential and not worry about small ups and downs.
Suslura

Activity: 586

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 07:39:24 PM

ETH is still near $200 that is a good bargain price to buy. Buy it for the long-term potential and not worry about small ups and downs.
Of course, the ethereum today has a samuseva of only $ 200, but many experts predict that this is the minimum price that ethereum can have, because next year we should see at least $ 1,500.

cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:01:23 PM

Right now eth is gaining a recovery and it's good opportunity to buy and hold for longer terms, while the market starts to climb up higher. Take a closer look towards aiming for much higher price for eth so as with bitcoin to rise in the next coming few months this year. We know this year is going to end, so never miss this good opportunity before it's too late.

Thug Life

Activity: 359

Freedom

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 08:19:21 PM

Right now eth is gaining a recovery and it's good opportunity to buy and hold for longer terms, while the market starts to climb up higher. Take a closer look towards aiming for much higher price for eth so as with bitcoin to rise in the next coming few months this year. We know this year is going to end, so never miss this good opportunity before it's too late.
I myself also hope that difficult times like this will be missed , where market conditions are getting worse , but I still believe ETH will rise when the market returns in good condition ,so I think this is the right time to buy ETH because of the low price right now
DaryaCrypta

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:08:07 PM

Yes, now is the right time to buy Ethereum, since the growth of the entire market is expected in the near future, which means that most cryptocurrencies will add to the price.

■ CLOUD TOKEN ■
█Get from 6-12% monthly in CTO tokens. REF CODE + 50% profit:4901547258 █
Eminem23

Activity: 394
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:22:28 PM

Transaction fees of bitcoin are just insane catastrophic! This is unheard of! Previously, the priority was considered a transaction for 3 euros. Now even for a Commission of $ 20 priority is not high.
28days_ever

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 09:24:04 PM

And by the way the best way to share quick crypt is Litecoin the fee is less and the speed is higher, the transaction as a whole 5-10 minutes go by, the stock market only via Litecoin and make loads of money.
Deripasca

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:12:42 PM

you may not ask if it is a good idea or not in such a situations, market completely going down so of course that is brilliant idea to buy currency)
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 10:53:02 PM

you may not ask if it is a good idea or not in such a situations, market completely going down so of course that is brilliant idea to buy currency)

Currently it looks like a good point to enter with fiat into crypto, but still, quite a few analytics are waiting for 100$ for 1 eth, that is another 50% drop.
I would do buy in steps, some now, if it goes lower buy some more etc..
kotajikikox

Activity: 2422
Merit: 213

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:08:08 PM

Today's is the best time to buy ethereum for long  term investment, the price of ethereum is in very lower value at this moment, for sure if the bearish market end all coins give another huge profits for the people use their patience.

wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:47:19 PM

Today's is the best time to buy ethereum for long  term investment, the price of ethereum is in very lower value at this moment, for sure if the bearish market end all coins give another huge profits for the people use their patience.
I agree this is the right time to buy eth as the price is very low. When you cath the price this time it is a good opportunity to have eth. We can have profit when price increase.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: