Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:35:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down  (Read 5889 times)
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:42:25 AM

many said that it is just a price correction but for me i can see that because of popularity of ICO has the impact on why the bitcoin price goes down and until now it is hard for the btc price to come up again.
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:24:23 AM

The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

Long live the bitcoin and its dignity. Off course, bitcoin dont have to prove itself in terms of its spikes and hikes which are sure shot in the long run. We dont have to fear about it because it is what makes up our bitcoin : Most volatile currency, Decentralised in nature, Publicly accepted and demotivated by the government, industries willing to accept, rules and regulations willing to ban! You never know what surprises bitcoin has to see in its path which affects its prices severely. So im pretty sure that everything is temporary here and we just have to give it time.  Cheesy
What about those manipulators?dont you think theyre not part of all this dips?when everytime bitcoin near to hit the targey,suddenly theres a falling happens,and how many times does bitcoin denied just this year..

Yeah we trust bitcoin and blockchain but the problem is thise big investors that has a power to comtrol the markey,this ain't good for all of us

pentix

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:13:48 AM

For real, that could be even scam ICOs undermining market a bit. But I tend to think the market is bullish right now, bulls want to get it back to 8200-8600$ mark.Don't forget all that loud assertments about BTC being a bubble this week)
Ayaah

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:15:39 AM

The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

There are some instances why the price of bitcoin is rapidly going down. Like some other country's announces to ban bitcoin in their country, the scammers bringing the name of bitcoin in order to convience their victims the false news against bitcoin.. This are the reason behind why the price of bitcoin is very affected to price decreasing.
nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:23:43 AM

There are some instances why the price of bitcoin is rapidly going down. Like some other country's announces to ban bitcoin in their country, the scammers bringing the name of bitcoin in order to convience their victims the false news against bitcoin.. This are the reason behind why the price of bitcoin is very affected to price decreasing.
very well and if I think also with a lot of bad information to bitcoin then bitcoin price is also very easy to go down the price. because the bitcoin is sensitive to existing issues out there that concerns the good name of bitcoin

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Athenakim.22

Activity: 110
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:25:42 AM

I think because of the issue with other countries of being ban that's why some bitcoin holder dump their coins and it's count added why bitcoin price is rapidly going down.
Danstan

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:28:08 AM

The downfall is a temporary event came with bitcoins and this one happens due to some fuds scattered, the big one is the google banning the crypto ads which totally hurt the whole cryptocurrency ecosystem. But surely the price and the cap will recover soon and we will see the massive pump coming on future.

You are right because of this frauds projects that keeps on coming affect also the reputation of Bitcoin and does many investor prospect are having a second thought to invest because they are afraid to be scam.

For real, that could be even scam ICOs undermining market a bit. But I tend to think the market is bullish right now, bulls want to get it back to 8200-8600$ mark.Don't forget all that loud assertments about BTC being a bubble this week)

Bubble mean when it pops it mean nothing more, you can't see it or feel it anymore so I dont agree with you with your "bubbles this week" statement, I say you can see BTC is being corrected a lot this week.
Thira

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:59:18 AM

There are many issues that make bitcoins to get down in price. A lot of investors also have sold their bitcoins because maybe they are affected with the issue against bitcoins or just afraid to lose their investment because of the issue. For me no matter what the issue against bitcoins I will still hold my bitcoins and will continue working with bitcoins in order to earn more.

I don't really know the reason why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down or decreasing anytime of the day, maybe for me that was their strategy in handling the bitcoin because this is investment you risk also your money but if you have patient and you are knowledgeable enough in this kind of investment you will surely earned because bitcoin was really volatile in nature means rapidly change unpredictably.
kalawang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:28:50 AM

i think because of bitcoin whales. they manipulate the fluctuations of bitcoin in the other word they have a control to the price of bitcoin.  bitcoin is dumping because of there. so we should wait what is the next mood of them. even they affecting the price we should stay still in bitcoin so we can assure that they will have a great opportunity of today and tomorrow. it is boring but we must learn about it. whales is the one of the biggest enemies of crypto holders.
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:27:50 PM

i think because of bitcoin whales. they manipulate the fluctuations of bitcoin in the other word they have a control to the price of bitcoin.  bitcoin is dumping because of there. so we should wait what is the next mood of them. even they affecting the price we should stay still in bitcoin so we can assure that they will have a great opportunity of today and tomorrow. it is boring but we must learn about it. whales is the one of the biggest enemies of crypto holders.

For me that is temporary rapidly down the price because of banning bitcoin in the other country so that the price will goes down but dont be panick because im sure the price of bitcoin will recovering in the exact time so we know the price of bitcoin will goes down we have a chance to buy in a low price and Hold it and wait the exact time to go high again the price and sell your bitcoin hold.

umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 03:15:36 PM

Some news by some major countries to ban Bitcoin was the major reason of rapid down fall of bitcoin, after that Google, Facebook also want to ban ICO, that was other reason of this down fall.

But these was just news…it was temporary down fall, now bitcoin again moving to upwards.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:01:42 PM

Much of the things are going down and rising bitcoin prices, this is a risk where the market is so dominated by speculation. Lighting Network is only part of some good news for bitcoin, but until now we have not gotten the latest about lighting networks. However, the lighting network only affects the bitcoin price temporarily, after that the volatility of bitcoin price will continue to exist.
The price of Bitcoin few days ago was stable and the price was moving around the 9k dollar. Sometimes the price became 9.8k dollar and come back with 8.9k dollar and up to 9.3k dollar mostly. The Bitcoin today is equivalent to 8.3k dollar and this is due to the low demand of Bitcoin but the market recovers after a few falls and this is what we have seen many times.
Cryptostocks

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:25:12 PM

There is a lot of stuff happening behind the scenes at the moment, but to be honest, i do not think that it will continue going down during the next few days. We are preparing for a bullish trend.
Lagrood

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:32:56 PM

Currently bears look weak and it seems that they are going to retire so it is a good time to but coins. I have already bought ETH and I do not explain everybody why ETH but I made an investigation and I have reasons and caveats for myself. I think also a good choice is any coin from top 10.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:14:56 PM

I looks up to prominent investors from Wall Street and as far as I know some of them consider that gold should be dropped before a new strong and solid trend. It sounds logically and I agree with them. Bitcoin has dropped and now bitcoin is in consolidation so it is very probably that in a new wave will be a positive growth.

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:34:36 PM

I believe it will be temporary since Bitcoin already has established its reputation on the top of cryptocurrencies. People will always take Bitcoin as their top priority as digital currency to be used online transactions aside from eth.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Stephen1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:37:32 PM

Bitcoin prices are going down fast because there are so many rumors about recent Bitcoin being heard. France and South Korea banned Bitcoin As a result, other countries are afraid of bitcoin. As a result, Bitcoin prices are much lower in the current market. Which is $ 8K below. Which is a bit disappointing for Bitcoin users.
apolonio

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:42:28 PM

Maybe because most all are selling their bitcoins. Many are selling that causes value to go down. But bitcoin volatility is just normal, when prices go down then it is good to buy coins and new investor will come to invest in.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:56:52 PM

The more people who sell, and less buyers then the Price will decrease quickly. Therefore if the price of Bitcoin is down, we do not have to panic, keep your coins and believe that prices will rise again.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:07:14 PM

There are lot of factors, it might be the demand decreases or there were attempt of manipulation. Whales tkes large rolw on this, tgey might be the one who actually make the price go drop and pump. Mainstream news also affects the price, if the fud spread so easily this makes people react. Negatively and eventually dump their coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: