Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:03:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down  (Read 5888 times)
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:58:25 PM

When Bitcoin Supply is not balanced with demand, then the price will be corrected and fall far enough. But I think this is natural, because it has become the nature of Digital Cryptocurrency that the value of Bitcoin can go up and down quickly and drastically. So do not be surprised.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sergiom

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:06:21 PM

I believe that somehow, someway, bitcoin price can react to a big news around the world, like that new about one big stock. It fall greatly then
Juliedarwin

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:56:41 PM

Basically bitcoin graph are now going to down, but sometimes it goes up. So we don't need to get worried about this, it's just a part of circulations that really happened. But I believe that one day bitcoin there's a chance going back to normal, that same price last year a month of December..
Gudhal Untu

Activity: 845

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:09:07 PM

No one could control bitcoin, when someone needs cash they certainly sell bitcoin they will do, but I'm sure that the main factor that makes the price of bitcoin rapidly going down is the number of negative news about bitcoin.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:36:21 PM

No one could control bitcoin, when someone needs cash they certainly sell bitcoin they will do, but I'm sure that the main factor that makes the price of bitcoin rapidly going down is the number of negative news about bitcoin.
If you have confidence in the future prospects of Bitcoin, then you should not react to such a panic of some users. It is better to use this moment just to buy cheap coins.
wasaisisisi

Activity: 134

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:48:13 PM

Because many people are selling when they panic it may be a major factor why bitcoin decreases slowly. But I'm sure if the investors who do not understand bitcoin already sell it definitely bitcoin will rise again because no one has made the price of bitcoin down.
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:09:09 PM

I'm pretty much new in here but I think of the price and market of bitcoin quite similar with the forex. To be honest, I personally think bitcoin is really an additional currency in today's time, a digital currency. And like any currency, its value is fluctuating due to many different reasons. But I believe there are two major reasons for this fluctuation. (1) First is the integrity of the bitcoin and how the people see it. This includes the factor that some are banning bitcoin and has a very negative perspective about it. Although, one thing that people may consider here is that, the riskier the investment or currency is, the greater the possible reward. Another (2) is that, Bitcoin is also affected by the law of supply and demand, which can make the price of bitcoin drop so much or make it skyrocket. This may sound very generic but this is my honest opinion at this point in time.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:25:18 PM

Yes it is temporary but how temporary. I do not think the price of Bitcoin will increase in the next months. I will take years, 2 or 3 years for the next all time high price.
Codename23

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:57:59 AM

The value of bitcoin is going down due to the news of google about banning cryptocurrency related ads and ICO. But not only that Twitter and instagram according to some articles are also making those actions. Though it is unverified information but it is making a stir on the market thus have played a role on the drop of bitcoins value. But thanks to the news on G20 that says they are going to tackle about the benefits of cryptocurrency, bitcoin has recovered its value and hopefully to climb up more.
Besides that, FUDers are grabbing this opportunity to spread more fake news(although google banning crypto ads is a fact). Panic sellers also contributes to the price's bearish trend. As a bitcoin user, I think it is only okay for me even if price of btc goes down today. It will just mean that we are weeding out the weak hands and market will become healthier, it will also be a good opportunity to rebuy after selling at the peak or near the peak.
Maybe because of the fake news that is spreading. Like banning of crypto, btc etc. But it is still okay. The price pump again. Just wait.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:39:20 AM

The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley
The rapid downfall might be just a result of the continuous panic selling that is happening right now which do entirely contributes to the changes happening not just in the price of Bitcoin but also on the entire virtual market. If we will be taking up such actions to somehow prohibit or lessen the panic selling which contributes to the rapid downfall. I think that Bitcoin was really that temporary because there is no such thing that can lasts up forever but the price down we are experiencing now is also just that temporary so what we are suffering right now can put up into an end.
The price of Bitcoin is stable and not so down rather it has entered into the normal market from a bullish market as the price last two months were low and touched the 6k dollar price and from that instant the demand showed a sudden increase and favored a price increase. The increase in price lead the market to 9k value and became stable there now the situations are stable but soon a sudden jump will occur.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:43:20 AM

yes this is temporary only. I kmow in the few months bitcoin will surely going up it's price again. Just be patient and wait, Don't panic.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:50:58 AM

Basically I think for Two reasons for bticoin price rapidly going down. Here is 2 reasons

1. Some false news effect for bitcoin prices.
2. Some country are banned bitcoin for this effect bitcoin price getting down.
for now on , its very difiicult that bitcoin price getting down.after news from america that now accept bitcoin and bitcoincash as tax payment.its indicate that bitcoin begin acceptable as payment system now.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:06:03 AM

It is not going down. If you look closely at the charts, then you can easily see that the prices have remained stable within the $8,000 to $10,000 per coin range for the past two months. And they are likely to stay there until the end of this year.
If we see the graph of the market value of the crypto currencies especially bitcoin since last few weeks, then we will get to know that the market value of the bitcoin and rest of the crypto coins are increasing not at a very much significant rate but still, increasing and are giving a hope to the investors that they will then be able to make some good earning because of that investment which they have made in crypto currencies.
therwtonn

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:08:03 AM

Due to price drop people get panic and they ready to sell their bitcoins. They are not ready to hold, and another reason is limited supply of bitcoin is circulated in the market. Once the price is very low people are ready to buy and when its expensive they are ready to sell. So if you are a bitcoin holder keep the bitcoin and hold it once the price goes high. The price of bitcoin will increase in future and multiple your investment.
It is one of the big reason for fall I the price. When the price downs many people sell their holdings because they have no patience and they cannot wait for long time. So they sell their bitcoin and when the supply increases the price will automatically decrease. In huge volatility nobody will invest their money due to deficit. The lesser the buyers the down in the price.
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:06:52 PM

The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

Bad news and negative results from an international forum. Along with some influential figures. Many sellers according to news, according to feelings. Market panic makes Bitcoin fall deep. So we should not panic too much. Be careful and categorize the news, do not be fooled.
xenosaga

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:38:19 PM

There are news everywhere that price of bitcoin will soon take a hike. But I'm getting nervous because at the moment it's going down. I hope this really is just temporary.
droptableguy2

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:46:12 PM

Because many people are selling when they panic it may be a major factor why bitcoin decreases slowly. But I'm sure if the investors who do not understand bitcoin already sell it definitely bitcoin will rise again because no one has made the price of bitcoin down.
That is a regular thing on the market. Today, too many new entrants to the codec market, just as prices fell they worried and sold their altcoin to the market, thus making the price of the altcoin continue to plummet further. So be patient as the key to success in the market.

sepeda karat

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:43:21 PM

maybe a lot will change one of them is the treder will lose with the coin already bought from market treding because the bitcoin decrease will follow with the coin market either in bittrex, poloniex or other market, in my opinion bitcoin down dratis will cause many miners or treders take the speculation to buy or save Altcoin because d predicted when bitcoin down then altcoin like Ethereum, Dogecoin, Dashcoin, or other coins will hit a significant rise.
Hannahanto

Activity: 826
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:23:38 PM

There are so many rumours coming about bitcoin daily. Rumours such as bitcoin going to be ban, hereafter the price will not increase. Like these negative news people get mire panic and ready to sell their coins. This makes market goes dump. This is normally happens in the coinmarket. But bitcoin will overcome all these problems and ready to increase in future. In future surely the price of bitcoin will increase till that you can hold the bitcoins and gain huge money.
Zhagedu

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 06:26:33 PM

The going up and down of Bitcoin exhibition is not strange for most of us that have been following the market price for Bitcoin and Altcoins, but one thing is certain about Bitcoin price; that, it will rise upward to create more tension in the coinmarketcap for Altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: