Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:10:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down  (Read 5888 times)
dasana212

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:40:13 PM

surely, this bitcoin price reduction is only temporary. this is often the case every year right, bitcoin prices are very volatile, do not panic when prices fall because it will happen. this is only a matter of time, later maybe the end of the year will rise drastically as late last year ago, we just wait.
while the price is cheap, buy as much bitcoin so lucky when prices rise.
Many people still believe at the end of the year later the price Bitcoin will return such increase
dramatically like at the end of the year 2017, so the current downturn is a reasonable thing to happen on Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Noelbetty12

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 05:59:21 PM

Many got some trouble with countries regulations, Scams and almost anything had been thrown to bitcoin. Certainly not good because the result is that it creates a chain reaction to most investors. Fear of one is fear to the many. So while in the state of FUD in one's mind as perhaps which is due to influence, people are even willing to sell their bitcoin on a losing price. So this is the reason why bitcoin could drop so easily as of now.

【 MARGINLESS.IO 】 (https://www.marginless.io/)
【Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker!】
cloudproject

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:04:55 PM

i think is kind of normal in the change of season, because people are going to having their fiat money to pay something, i don't see any big bad news are impact with it

●  ❱❱  IMMVRSE | Disrupting the VR Industry  ❱❱  ●
Proud Sponsor of Blockchain 360 at London Tech Week
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:22:17 PM

All one main factor is the FUDs, all the negative news about Bitcoin, it is already affecting how the users are interested or secured on Bitcoin. Remember, once the users let the FUDs get in to them, more often than not, their actions will all boils down to panic selling which contributes a lot to the dump hence, further price drop. We all need to be aware about this and also be able to at least manage our reactions to cases or situations like this, so we will not fall into the trap of panic selling and sabotaging your own interest.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 04:42:44 AM

The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down. I think because of many dumper in the Market thats why the price of bitcoin falling down.  But dont worry. After a few weeks or before the end of a year.  The price of btc going to increase again.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:00:18 AM

When I knew that because of the whales, they dropped the price of btc by not buying a token. Right now I found out. Thanks ..
ThorWin

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:29:02 AM

The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

the price of bitcoin rapidly going down is just temporary. It is normal.Bitcoin prices are going down fast because there are so many rumors about recent Bitcoin being heard. The negative news affect the market demand.
It is very common in the Crypto market. So you should not be so worried about them. In today's market do not expect that luck will come to you, If you have no experience you will surely lose money in the market.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:00:28 AM

Because there are many negative news about bitcoin and besides bitcoin is very volatile so i think it is normal, So the best thing we can do is too hold our bitcoin and put more patience this is part of the process so lets wait until bitcoin recover and become profitable.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:09:07 AM

When I knew that because of the whales, they dropped the price of btc by not buying a token. Right now I found out. Thanks ..

What does that even mean? Whales have a lot of Bitcoin at their holding and we don't need to blame them for that but I don't think that we need to blame them in the dropping price of Bitcoin since it is pretty normal for Bitcoin to dump at times like these. And whales, doesn't mean that they have a lot of digital currencies, doesn't mean they will be adding another Bitcoins if it drops. Dumping are normal for Bitcoin since it has a lot of users and it is so volatile.
Btcaivah1

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:16:52 AM

In my opinion this event that occurred every after a month or even a week interval which a very controversial matter is back by manipulators or what we called whale. This are the inviduals who gain massive profit due to price manipulation.
giovinco

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:02:43 AM

Mt Gox coins still shape the market, it will be so until the frozen accounts after the breach will be emptied and all the coins will be sold. This will take maybe a year or more.
There is a good chance that the money from the sale of frozen BTC will allow the lawyers to reimburse account balances in USD.
We can expect BTC price hikes after those coins will be sold.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:03:41 PM

It seems that what makes the bitcoin price drop quickly is the frantic bitcoin owners looking at the market. They will definitely throw away or sell bitcoins at the most expensive price to sell quickly because they are afraid bitcoin can not go back up.
I thinkit is not rapidly going down to this prior matter. The rate is just affected by some factors that is happening the market and it is completely normal for bitcoin to low down its price. Bitcoin is a bubble but it gives us a lot of financial benefits that it alone can satisfy our daily needs and also our wants. It is a good investment because of it's good rate that is underrated by many investors that wants fast profit.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:16:57 AM

Because many people are selling when they panic it may be a major factor why bitcoin decreases slowly. But I'm sure if the investors who do not understand bitcoin already sell it definitely bitcoin will rise again because no one has made the price of bitcoin down.
That is a regular thing on the market. Today, too many new entrants to the codec market, just as prices fell they worried and sold their altcoin to the market, thus making the price of the altcoin continue to plummet further. So be patient as the key to success in the market.
The price of Bitcoin is not rapidly going and even it is not following the decrease trend these days because we know that the demand is in equilibrium and the price is stable these days. Now looking at this stable price the statement is invalid which is describing the decrease trend. Now looking at this stable price people are encouraging by this market and they are going back for investments.
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:21:51 AM

the total of investors are getting more high and the demand is also increase.
more investors more holders, they will hold and hold until the price goes high again. bitcoin price goes low because some people sell their coins in panic price.
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:24:01 AM

I try to find out why the Bitcoin market goes down. But all efforts still do not help me find the answer. I have given myself the explanation that the downward trend is not over, so the market is down.

Kim Ji Won

Activity: 350
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:30:04 AM

Thats why lightning network must be released for the benefits of the whole cryptoworld..

When can we expect the lightning network to be released?
If that will happen, more users will often use bitcoin in their transactions because of it so the demand will get higher resulting in an increase of bitcoin's price so altcoins will be affected positively.

i think is kind of normal in the change of season, because people are going to having their fiat money to pay something, i don't see any big bad news are impact with it

I think you just don't know the news circulating about bitcoin and also, every time of the year, people are having their money to pay for something but it doesn't affect the price of bitcoin that much.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:58:10 AM

How can you say that it's temporary when this trend happenings almost the whole four months of this year
Thats why lightning network must be released for the benefits of the whole cryptoworld..

But for me ,i would rather wait and see what will happen ,than expecting more but failure is what youve got
Yeah from the beginning of the year until now the price is not too much experience recover, more often a weakening than the price increase, I had thought that the price will recover some time ago when the price had almost touched $10k, but then back down, I think need certain things that make the market is bustling again and make no doubt in the market..
dreamHeaven

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:24:20 AM

maybe a lot will change one of them is the treder will lose with the coin already bought from market treding because the bitcoin decrease will follow with the coin market either in bittrex, poloniex or other market, in my opinion bitcoin down dratis will cause many miners or treders take the speculation to buy or save Altcoin because d predicted when bitcoin down then altcoin like Ethereum, Dogecoin, Dashcoin, or other coins will hit a significant rise.
I think bitcoin investment is a coin business and profit and loss is the part of business. Therefore it is not good to sell your bitcoin if the price down because the next day it will rise again and you will recover your deficits. Just be patient and cool to wait for some more time. Bad thinking and falls statement about bitcoin future are the reasons for fall in the price.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:02:11 AM

How can you say that it's temporary when this trend happenings almost the whole four months of this year

But for me ,i would rather wait and see what will happen ,than expecting more but failure is what youve got
Yeah from the beginning of the year until now the price is not too much experience recover, more often a weakening than the price increase, I had thought that the price will recover some time ago when the price had almost touched $10k, but then back down, I think need certain things that make the market is bustling again and make no doubt in the market..

Well I think it's only the people's perspective that makes it look like going down. We're basing it from a value that was too good to be true last december. Of course thr value would be way down. But look at it from a long term perspective. We're actually up from the same time last year. Things aren't that bad people.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
jeluhtajem

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:21:37 AM

It is not going down. If you look closely at the charts, then you can easily see that the prices have remained stable within the $8,000 to $10,000 per coin range for the past two months. And they are likely to stay there until the end of this year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: