Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:55:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why the price of bitcoin rapidly going down  (Read 5896 times)
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:26:08 AM

This is going to be normal ,bitcoin and other cryptos would experience rapid going down, but it will not forever , time will come that it would return to its greenish form of market, we do not worry it will not last long, so just keep on trusting bitcoin , because it will recover for such a time.
renggileh

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:33:58 AM

many said that it is just a price correction but for me i can see that because of popularity of ICO has the impact on why the bitcoin price goes down and until now it is hard for the btc price to come up again.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:00:24 AM

I don't know if Mt. Gox had already done dumping their bitcoin but if it's still dumping then we can see more decrease in price as we approach the month of June. It's not far to see bitcoin at $4k to $5k yet still nothing to worry and instead of thinking this why don't we full our bags for the next surge of bitcoin. Just keep buying and holding and sooner it will all make sense.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
lol1yatme

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:03:37 AM

The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

the price of bitcoin rapidly going down is just temporary. It is normal.Bitcoin prices are going down fast because there are so many rumors about recent Bitcoin being heard. The negative news affect the market demand.
It is very common in the Crypto market. So you should not be so worried about them. In today's market do not expect that luck will come to you, If you have no experience you will surely lose money in the market.
There has also been a small fall in the prices of Bitcoin few days ago which has stopped and the prices has been a bit steady in the market over the last week. However the monetary values of ETH have been stable and it is expected to rise in value in the current year. ETH looks like it will cross $1000 towards the end of the year. As a result of this, the demand for the Coins has gone up and the prices will also go up.
Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:28:38 PM

The news in term of development are actually decent, with LN getting closer to a release, so I think this is just temporary. Smiley

the price of bitcoin rapidly going down is just temporary. It is normal.Bitcoin prices are going down fast because there are so many rumors about recent Bitcoin being heard. The negative news affect the market demand.
It is very common in the Crypto market. So you should not be so worried about them. In today's market do not expect that luck will come to you, If you have no experience you will surely lose money in the market.
There has also been a small fall in the prices of Bitcoin few days ago which has stopped and the prices has been a bit steady in the market over the last week. However the monetary values of ETH have been stable and it is expected to rise in value in the current year. ETH looks like it will cross $1000 towards the end of the year. As a result of this, the demand for the Coins has gone up and the prices will also go up.
Yes, this is what the business looks like in cryptocurrency. We really cant say when it will be going up and down, thats one of its risk to be accepted for those who wanted to invest in crypto. The volatility of bitcoin is also based on the supply and demand, therefore we should hold our bitcoin at this time for it will pump some of this days.
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:47:10 AM

Because there are many negative news about bitcoin and besides bitcoin is very volatile so i think it is normal, So the best thing we can do is too hold our bitcoin and put more patience this is part of the process so lets wait until bitcoin recover and become profitable.
In the world, there are many factors that affect the price of BTC. But in general, government policies are the biggest impact. Today, BTC prices increase and fall continuously. As such, I think to invest in the profitable Crypto market is one of the hardest things for the time being.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:59:13 AM

So sad to see that bitcoins is going down and i hate to see those red in the the exchanges. Due to the different cryptos circulating, the attention is also divided. Also some, speculations are spreading, maybe good or bad, still it will affect the people's decision. People are just afraid of losing big that is why they tend to sell before losing bigtime.
Seunbabatunde

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:21:54 AM

This is just market strategies and its going to increase again
sergiom

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:39:59 AM

This cause me to thing that we can never predict the next day in crypto trading, not even once, because this market is unpredictable
developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:43:01 AM

It was very obvious, maybe there is a fud or bad news that is spreading world wide and everyone is really scared to lose profit so they prefer on selling their coins more than investing a huge amount.
kl8847

Activity: 263

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:49:52 AM

I have heard that some thing are going on in a Russin Federation law system...they are accepting some laws about crypto, maybe this...
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:56:14 AM

Thats why lightning network must be released for the benefits of the whole cryptoworld..

When can we expect the lightning network to be released?
If that will happen, more users will often use bitcoin in their transactions because of it so the demand will get higher resulting in an increase of bitcoin's price so altcoins will be affected positively.

i think is kind of normal in the change of season, because people are going to having their fiat money to pay something, i don't see any big bad news are impact with it

I think you just don't know the news circulating about bitcoin and also, every time of the year, people are having their money to pay for something but it doesn't affect the price of bitcoin that much.
The price followed a decrease trend few days ago as the value returned back from 9k dollar to 7k dollar and we are now in a position to judge Bitcoin price trend. The price is now 7.2k dollar which is a little bit increase and this increase is expected in the upcoming days as the market has new investors and the demand is increasing. The price is not going down further and conversely it will go high again.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:59:55 AM

Bitcoin, which keeps its price from time to time at a certain interval, is obviously a very small share of flexibility in day-to-day movements, and it's also a great asset for investors to be obviously very upturned offering a natural environment that I think is going to keep on guarding this level.
ArteMixer

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:00:33 AM

It's regaining its value now, so let's sit and hope for the best. I have no other suggestion than to pray, honestly.
Harleybtc01

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:18:22 AM

It's regaining its value now, so let's sit and hope for the best. I have no other suggestion than to pray, honestly.
Believing and helping bitcoin to pump again is what we can do, like promoting it to our friends and let them invest if they have extra. Because we to increase its demand so that its value will also increase. So lets just continue hold and support bitcoin all the time.
CryptoDavies

Activity: 34

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:28:30 AM

This is due to rumors spreading around about bitcoin. Some government have banned bitcoin due to lack of trust. Also Alt coin is fast growing therefore investors have started investing hugely on them.
Ibrahim 2020

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:33:20 AM

Some people thoughts and opinions on why bitcoin price going down, it is because of the panic seller people, let us consider that kind of opinion, but all ideas here are only a forms of speculation and no one can provide the accurate situations except only the creator.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:01:36 PM

many said that it is just a price correction but for me i can see that because of popularity of ICO has the impact on why the bitcoin price goes down and until now it is hard for the btc price to come up again.
The price of Bitcoin is not going down rapidly. There was a fall in the monetary value of Bitcoin few weeks ago which was recovered partially few days ago and there seems rising trend in the market regarding the currency. Besides, a great future is waiting towards the end of the year when the monetary worth of the portfolios held by people will jump to the sky.
BlackBeauty

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:12:46 PM

The price of Bitcoin is not going down rapidly. There was a fall in the monetary value of Bitcoin few weeks ago which was recovered partially few days ago and there seems rising trend in the market regarding the currency. Besides, a great future is waiting towards the end of the year when the monetary worth of the portfolios held by people will jump to the sky.
Yes bitcoin price will more high and that's why everyone will get a lot of profit, so that's why many people hold their money in bitcoin, so sometime its price down for investors mayest people buy more bitcoin and then its price will rapidly high because there are many holders to wait their profit.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:39:55 PM

because the number of sources is not clear, and they spread the news is not clear as well, so resulted in decreased bitcoin dropped dramatically. things like this should be removed. because it is very harmful to all parties.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: